Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Thought some people in here might appreciate these:

tumblr_mgr5qs7YWy1rx24mso1_r1_1358399158_cover.jpg

c4e029194460df81ba92a56bb530157dbceb024ae3cae6b6cff703f136a178c2.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I can't see Dunnes being very popular for the next while.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,263 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I too will be changing routine as i can't shop in dunnes any longer, not on my conscience, logistically it'll be a right pain but worth it.. Oh yeah, morning all!

Someone here might also be interested in this:

First look at Jared Leto as The Joker

I agree, the Dunnes near here has been really quiet lately..

Edit: Hiya Grem :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Nice of them to pick Killing Joke as the inspiration after all the recent BS over the Batgirl cover picture from inspired by the same book.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Just did a thing over in Rock and Metal, top 10 albums from 2000 onward, it's fairly hard trying to think of a list like that cause there's just so many you can add.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,263 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm impossibly indecisive so I doubt I'll be trying to make a list for that Angron.. I still stare blankly at my albums not knowing what to play..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Happy fuppin' Friday! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Jared Leto taking inspiration from The Killing Joke portrayal of The Joker, sweeet mother of whiskey, this will AWESOME.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I too will be changing routine as i can't shop in dunnes any longer, not on my conscience, logistically it'll be a right pain but worth it.. Oh yeah, morning all!

Hi Grem o/
    Happy fuppin' Friday! :)

Hugo Mon o/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Grem, you Bunny stalker! :pac:

tumblr_nmlqtnMbyn1tac7ouo1_1280.jpg

How do Seph Hugo and Links. :-)

Angron wrote: »
    Just did a thing over in Rock and Metal, top 10 albums from 2000 onward, it's fairly hard trying to think of a list like that cause there's just so many you can add.

Yeah, I drew a blank myself, so many good albums :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey Links, hope you are feeling better.

Thanks Ted, yeah I am back in amazing form! :D

All good in the hood so far then, nice one.

GTA Download has started. Should take another 10 hours ish. Shame I can't play till Monday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Good thing come to those who wait Shim, just think after a long day on Monday you can unwind from a stressful day and play GTA to your hearts content.

Ten hour download?? That brings me back to dial up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Everything's a ten hour download out here in the sticks.....:(

• Advertisement

it is 60 Gigabytes, I do remember not being able to play Half-Life 2 for 2 years cause I couldn't get the 37MB patch on dialup :(

mike_ie wrote: »
    Everything's a ten hour download out here in the sticks.....:(

Ouch.. In other annoying news montage of heck is on now in town but I'mstuck at work..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Shiminay wrote: »
    it is 60 Gigabytes, I do remember not being able to play Half-Life 2 for 2 years cause I couldn't get the 37MB patch on dialup :(

Holy moly :O

Holy crap! Glad I had the dog taken out on a massive walk today, rain is really blasting down now! :eek:

If I could get 60gb downloaded in 10 hours I'd be ecstatic. It took me the best part of a day to download Dawn of War 2 before on steam, and that's only 5.

Hey all. How are ye tonight?

Really Links? Still fine in the Capital. I have friends larping in Sligo this weekend, I hope they don't get washed out. They're camping in character too for the event and as it's fantasy LARP, they don't allow "modern" tents in the in character (IC) area. So that means canvas tents that may not be as rain and wind proof as you'd want near the Atlantic!

Stark reminder of why I hate summer. I can't see out of my left eye right now, damned hayfever.

Links234 wrote: »
    Holy crap! Glad I had the dog taken out on a massive walk today, rain is really blasting down now! :eek:

Yup. In good news just watched too assholes get caught rightly in it.. They qualify as that because they have dogs out chasing rabbits.

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote: »
    Really Links?

Yes. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement