Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Angron wrote: »
    Stark reminder of why I hate summer. I can't see out of my left eye right now, damned hayfever.

Hayfever is the worst I have been hiding all day since I woke up and looked outside I knew the pollen be rampant.

Also hidy hi y'all :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I think it's more annoying for me that it's hitting me now. I was outside earlier digging a hole to plant some plants, and I was fine. Been inside the last while, and now the hayfever gets me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I get hit bad with grass pollen :eek: not nice at all

I think it's more annoying for me that it's hitting me now. I was outside earlier digging a hole to plant some plants, and I was fine. Been inside the last while, and now the hayfever gets me.

Do you take antihistamines? I find if I take one first thing before I get out of bed after I check the pollen forecast on met.ie, that it will save me if I have to go out. Is it ok to ask how is poochie?

Links234 wrote: »
    I get hit bad with grass pollen :eek: not nice at all
    It is awful day before I read all pollen was on a standby till august when I looked out side today I just knew it was floatating around waiting for me 0.o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

SR O/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Ah, dinner was awesome :D

I think wee doggy thought she was in heaven, all the lovely roast beef she got :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Joya wrote: »
    ...on the other topic is that your blog in your signature itzy :d))

You would be correct :)
    Personally, my favourite is Zerg Rush.

There's a flight simulator in Google Earth now :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I think our dogs have to be about the best fed in town!. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

My aunt is p1ssed off with me because I had to ask her what one of her messages meant. Why do people abbreviate words? Like, how was I meant to know that pk stands for painkiller in her head? She wanted to know if it's okay to give the antibiotic and 'pk' to the dog at the same time. Then she sent me the name of the drug and it's actually an anti-inflammatory that only gives a small amount of pain relief. In any case, this would have all been explained to them by the vet when they picked the dog up! I know it sounds silly but she just annoys me because I know she's actually trying to trick me and make me out to be wrong. She's a nasty piece of work and only contacts me when she wants something.

/rant

Sorry... :o

• Advertisement

My aunt is p1ssed off with me because I had to ask her what one of her messages meant. Why do people abbreviate words? Like, how was I meant to know that pk stands for painkiller in her head? She wanted to know if it's okay to give the antibiotic and 'pk' to the dog at the same time. Then she sent me the name of the drug and it's actually an anti-inflammatory that only gives a small amount of pain relief. In any case, this would have all been explained to them by the vet when they picked the dog up! I know it sounds silly but she just annoys me because I know she's actually trying to trick me and make me out to be wrong. She's a nasty piece of work and only contacts me when she wants something.

/rant

Sorry... :o

You need to do what I do avoid ..... avoid.....avoid.....and change your number.life is bliss with out that actually can I type s**t?

Hell I have not see or talked to my sister in 7 yrs and life has never been better :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Do you take antihistamines? I find if I take one first thing before I get out of bed after I check the pollen forecast on met.ie, that it will save me if I have to go out. Is it ok to ask how is poochie?
    Fine now, he's home and all's well with him. Vet figures it was a gastrointestinal bug.

You need to do what I do avoid ..... avoid.....avoid.....and change your number.life is bliss with out that actually can I type s**t?

Hell I have not see or talked to my sister in 7 yrs and life has never been better :D

I've already had to put her and my other aunt on my Restricted List on Facebook. They live together with their alcoholic brother, two dogs and a horse. Think of them as Patty and Selma from The Simpsons without the horniness.

You haven't talk to your sister in 7 years? Wow. I suppose, toxic people are toxic people at the end of the day.

Fine now, he's home and all's well with him. Vet figures it was a gastrointestinal bug.

I prescribe a diet of chicken and rice for a few days, and lots of snuggles! :D

Edit: With Grem not posting as much the last couple of days I seem to have overtaken her in the post rankings by 14 posts... :o

Oh she is a right asshat she is I don't tend to stand for greedy people in my life or lairs family or not, I am really and anti bull **** person can't hack it, can't speaks it makes me ill to hear it! Can't stand whingers, moaners, people who have it all but insist life is bad all that type of thing 0.o makes me want to facepalm so hard I would give myself a concussion....oh and people who invade my personal space thats a massive red flag .....I am a miserable old cow :P

I guess I just have a short fuse :P My bestie says I am angry a lot but in general my anger is justified :P

Good to hear poochie woo is good!!!

Oh she is a right asshat she is I don't tend to stand for greedy people in my life or liars family or not, I am really and anti bull **** person can't hack it, can't speaks it makes me ill to hear it! Can't stand whingers, moaners, people who have it all but insist life is bad all that type of thing 0.o makes me want to facepalm so hard I would give myself a concussion....oh and people who invade my personal space thats a massive red flag .....I am a miserable old cow :P

I guess I just have a short fuse :P My bestie says I am angry a lot but in general my anger is justified :P

Seems I got so angry typing this posted twice lmao :P

Oh she is a right asshat she is I don't tend to stand for greedy people in my life or lairs family or not, I am really and anti bull **** person can't hack it, can't speaks it makes me ill to hear it! Can't stand whingers, moaners, people who have it all but insist life is bad all that type of thing 0.o makes me want to facepalm so hard I would give myself a concussion....oh and people who invade my personal space thats a massive red flag .....I am a miserable old cow :P

Yeah I'm the same to a certain extent. Sometimes I'm too nice to people but there's only so much bullsh1t that one person can take, family or not. :)

I just like my dogs and my bf and my bestie that is enough for me :) mostly o.0
    Animals are better then people.

Satori Rae wrote:
    I just like my dogs and my bf and my bestie that is enough for me mostly o.0 Animals are better then people.

Me too. Except for the bf part, but I'm hoping that'll work itself out in time.

For the most part, I think animals are a lot more predictable than people are, if that makes any sense.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I live alone wits my dog and that's as much company as I want for the most part, cranky ould fart that I am!. I go out to meet people..

• Advertisement

Dogs are better then men :D paws :P Well 98% of men shall we say, but sometimes my bf will piss me of and visa versa and sure ill go off hugging one of the dogs or walking em. I lived alone for years with my dogs and was the best time of my life except them stealing all the bed!!!! Mini heffiers!!

But its great to be in your own space doing your own thing. How I do miss it when I discover wet towels on the bathroom floor or his socks jammed under the bed hrrrrrrrrrrm :P

I can relate satori, I haven't talked to my father in about the same length of time.

I live alone wits my dog and that's as much company as I want for the most part, cranky ould fart that I am!. I go out to meet people..
    Howdy Grem. :)

Hi there Paws!. *waves*

Satori Rae wrote:
    Dogs are better then men paws Well 98% of men shall we say, but sometimes my bf will piss me of and visa versa and sure ill go off hugging one of the dogs or walking em. I lived alone for years with my dogs and was the best time of my life except them stealing all the bed!!!! Mini heffiers!!
    Aww that's quite sweet. :D

My dogs do nicely for comfort I must, they are the cutest. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Time to play some games and get trophies \o/

If you folks don't hear from me after tonight, it'll be because I've managed to sneeze myself to death somehow.

I've already had to put her and my other aunt on my Restricted List on Facebook. They live together with their alcoholic brother, two dogs and a horse. Think of them as Patty and Selma from The Simpsons without the horniness.

You haven't talk to your sister in 7 years? Wow. I suppose, toxic people are toxic people at the end of the day.
    I can relate satori, I haven't talked to my father in about the same length of time.

It is sad in a way you know at first (I felt sad for her and even my parents) but you get use to it (well I suppose lucky for me the adjustment was minimal).

There are reasons why even family should not be in our life.

Why surround yourself in something that you cant fix, don't want to be dragged down with, or be someones emotional punching bag etc

There is other ways of finding nicer people and being a happy camper! :)

Satori Rae wrote:
    There is other ways of finding nicer people and being a happy camper!
    Exactly. Life is too short to be surrounded by negativity.

• Advertisement

Exactly. Life is too short to be surrounded by negativity.

Yep, oh I so want to use one of my many funny euphemisms but I would probably get an outright ban from a mod :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement