Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evening pals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

I love Roddy Piper. <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good stuff shim :) sounds like a good weekend there.

I'm holding up ok myself, had a really strange phone call a while ago, it was a wrong number I think but couldn't make out what the person was saying. Hadn't got one of those in a while!
    Since starting my course I've been trying to decide on whether to do a 3 day week or a 5 day week (as before I started I didn't know if I could handle a 5 day week) but I've made my decision that I'm doing a 5 day week now. I have my review meeting at the end of next week and hope to say it to my key worker then :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Roddy's great, loved him when I was growing up, respect him all the more now that I can see WWE for the sort of show it really is and how he's one of the reasons it's so amazing :)

hiya hugo :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nice one Writer, enjoy the course..

Hey Hugo mon.

good stuff shim :) sounds like a good weekend there.

I'm holding up ok myself, had a really strange phone call a while ago, it was a wrong number I think but couldn't make out what the person was saying. Hadn't got one of those in a while!
    Since starting my course I've been trying to decide on whether to do a 3 day week or a 5 day week (as before I started I didn't know if I could handle a 5 day week) but I've made my decision that I'm doing a 5 day week now. I have my review meeting at the end of next week and hope to say it to my key worker then :D

They can be creepy but I am sure was some silly drunk fool.
    Few years back I got plagued by heavy breathing phone calls by the time I changed my phone the second time I knew who it was.

hiya hugo :)
    Hey Hugo mon.

Evening ladies! How are ye?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Writer, that's great, well done! :D

Also well done writer lady :D your flying it :D

• Advertisement

thanks grem, satori and pp :D even though it's exhausting at times it's good, enjoyable so far.

doing alright over here hugo, listening to the radio and relaxing in bed lol. how's yourself?

yeah you're probably right satori, it being friday night it wouldn't surprise me, sorry to hear that, I'd say it was freaky!

doing alright over here hugo, listening to the radio and relaxing in bed lol. how's yourself?

Just watching some Family Guy here. Might relocate to bed shortly.

Anyone have anything nice planned for their weekend there?

thanks grem, satori and pp :D even though it's exhausting at times it's good, enjoyable so far.

yeah you're probably right satori, it being friday night it wouldn't surprise me, sorry to hear that, I'd say it was freaky!

It was freaky the first time it happened was in college on my own working on some pieces and then my phone went off, I stayed late to finish bits. But yeah there a few people out there that can be creepy and coming from an ultra creep like me thats brow raising :P
    But its really not hard to dial a wrong number when drunk unfortunately :P

Just watching some Family Guy here. Might relocate to bed shortly.

Anyone have anything nice planned for their weekend there?

sounds good hugo:)

No major plans for weekend here, visiting granny down in Cork tomorrow and back home on Sunday, be a family reunion also so that'll be nice:)

Satori Rae wrote: »
    It was freaky the first time it happened was in college on my own working on some pieces and then my phone went off, I stayed late to finish bits. But yeah there a few people out there that can be creepy and coming from an ultra creep like me thats brow raising :P
    But its really not hard to dial a wrong number when drunk unfortunately :P

ah that's understandable, I would be a bit freaked as well. That's true unfortunately, I've drunk dallied my sis and my boss when I was doing voluntary work a while back :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'll be a busy bee working away.. Seems they'll be pulling the hours out of me before I head off. Grr.

I'll be a busy bee working away.. Seems they'll be pulling the hours out of me before I head off. Grr.

Sorry to hear that Grem.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Time to play some games and get trophies \o/

Well........no trophies so far -_-

Anyone else find weekends routinely uneventful and boring?

Seph mon! o/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Marathoning Daredevil on Netflix, onto episode 3, and so far so good. :D

ah that's understandable, I would be a bit freaked as well. That's true unfortunately, I've drunk dallied my sis and my boss when I was doing voluntary work a while back :P

AH the joys of it :P right suppose I should go to bed, had a fitful night sleep last night which was awful going to try get a few hours and hope to be better in the morning.

Night folks!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Anyone else find weekends routinely uneventful and boring?

Yup

*bro hugs*

Night folks!!

Night SR! x :)

Seph mon! o/

Hugo Mon :D

Dont you worry you will get em :D

Yup

*bro hugs*

Such a gent! :)

Sweet dreams sr o/

Dont you worry you will get em :D

I better or else.......there's gonna be trouble

:D

• Advertisement

AH the joys of it :P right suppose I should go to bed, had a fitful night sleep last night which was awful going to try get a few hours and hope to be better in the morning.

Night folks!!

night night :)

hiya steph :)

hope work goes ok grem

I kinda have mixed feelings towards weekends, on the weekdays I find myself looking forward to some time off, but towards the end of it I look forward to going back to college so kinda mixed really

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement