Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

wearing new boots around the house, the joys of breaking in new Docs :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

With all the talk of doggies here's 2 Clips;
    This one someone had it on Facebook the other day -

This one I just came across and thought it was cute the way the dog was covering baba so she wouldn't fall over on the steps. The reason I was looking at clips of dogs was 'cos there was an Ad. out a few months back with a lady in a wheelchair, and it showed her doggie doing chores around the house for her. Doggies indeed are really clever.

I am just curious though, as to why the dog just goes and sits down and doesn't stay on alert when the child gets into the Shed and goes near the Ladder..... :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I always wonder when those adds for red bull come on. ...redbull it gives you wings!

It just gives me palpations!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Red Bull. YUCK!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Shiminay wrote: »
    Can't interest you in a night cap Writer? ;)

NN

nah you're ok, but thanks :) nn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Anyone ever try Jack Daniels with a can of Monster Energy?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

heyday30 wrote: »
    ** passes jagerbomb to seph.

Ohhhh i wonder what thi........

*takes a sip and flies up through the ceiling*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Anyone ever try Jack Daniels with a can of Monster Energy?

I've only tried two types of monster and can't imagine either with a drink except vodka perhaps.

I've only tried two types of monster and can't imagine either with a drink except vodka perhaps.

You should try Monster & Jack, it's lovely, albeit in small doses :pac:

Energy drinks in general make me gag, can't stand the tastes of them :o

I think the orange monster is the only one I can stand

Monster is the work of satan anyway

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    You should try Monster & Jack, it's lovely, albeit in small doses :pac:

I think I'd have a cardiac arrest. Those energy drinks really don't agree with me :(

They ain't for everybody i guess.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I stick with good auld lagers and dont bother with spirits

I stick with good auld lagers and dont bother with spirits

Not much of a drinker at all but my preferred tipple is a cold glass of vino.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Which type monster? Might give it a crack.

Which type monster? Might give it a crack.

This type

energy-drink.jpg

Will have to grab a can and see what it's like.. Curious now.

I approve, just don't drink too much of it :P

I think I'd be scared to, after a brandy and red bull experience I won't forget anytime soon!.

Well if ya can't handle it, just move on, though the smell when the 2 are combined, sweet llamas of the bahamas - it's strong.

• Advertisement

I'd say so!. Be interesting indeed.. Experiment time when I get a chance..

Swig of beer for the experimenting man :P

*Swigs beer

*swigs tea* :pac:

Not a bad choice of drink Grem, then again - tea & coffee = the fuel of night shift workers.

And i think i am gonna go to sleep now.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I think I'm gonna call it a night, I have a day of Zombie hunting ahead of me...

Enjoy Shim ;)

I have a day of brewing tomorrow, if I feel up to it :D

See ya guys.. You doing a homebrew Links?

I'll guess that's game of throne related in which case I doubt I'll get it.. :o

• Advertisement

Hmm, what gave you that idea? :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement