Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Links234 wrote: »
    Hmm, what gave you that idea? :pac:

I call it feminine intuition :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Oh, on another note, after giving up on that diet, I'm even studying a little tonight :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Look at us go!. We're outlasting the boys tonight an all. :D glad that diet is gone out the window..

Ah yeah, I'm all buzz and go tonight! :D Was even gonna rearrange my shelves, but I think that I'm getting on with study I'll keep plugging away at that rather than go at something else

Probably a good idea alright. Then brewing tomorrow, that sounds cool..

• Advertisement

Using a thingie for teaching me kanji, and done over 100 items in my review queue, that was the most I've done in a while :D

Think that's a good point to leave it ;)

I understood almost none of that :o

Japanese things ;)

Should be seeing this in the cinema as part of the Japanese Film Festival :D

Links234 wrote: »
    Japanese things ;)

Ya don't say! :p Is that festival on in the university?.

• Advertisement

Eye cinema

You'll be on the missing list a bit for the week so!.

well, for a few hours at least ;)

Fun times. Hadn't heard about it but less time to keep up with things locally these days..

Right, I am away to slumber, it's getting late.. early? yes, late :o

Here's some Steam Powered Giraffe ;)

Night, sleep well..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning lads and ladies. Happy weekend! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

morning lovely morning again : )

how is everyone

Hey Joya. All good here, how are you?

Lovely morning here too. Little bit chilly though. Driving lesson went well. :)

cool paws for the drivin lesson, im fine thank you enjoying the weather and the view

btw just rented the room to a lithuanian guy so sorted that out :)

• Advertisement

Joya wrote:
    btw just rented the room to a lithuanian guy
    Cool. When will he move in? :)

16th of may :) in a month so

after the last guy that i rented the room to (i guess ye all remember me crash on that one and me droolin on him over and over again cause it was hard to survive it :d))
    i decided not to rent a room to a guy ever again
    but this one i think ill be cool with so :d))
    m not feelin attracted or potentially attracted even he's a nice lookin guy like tall healthy blue eyes etc..
    geez i still feel the weakness in me knees and buterflies in me stomach when just thinkin on emett lol....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Morning all.

Joya it sounds like you might need a cold shower! :p

Shiminay wrote: »
    Morning all.

Joya it sounds like you might need a cold shower! :p
    cold showers didnt help against that guy.. just distraction :D

btw things with him ended badly but if not im still fighting desire to text him or write him - 7 months later lol...

oh ouch :(

I've been mostly lucky with housemates, they've almost always been people I've been friends with for years. A few incidents, but nothing that soured friendships. Only ever had one female housemate, she was the then girlfriend of one of my best friends and for all the horror stories you might hear about living with a couple, it was great. I never once accidentally saw her in a state of undress nor did I have any illicit thoughts about her :p She was gorgeous though, I had no problems telling her that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Joya wrote: »
    16th of may :) in a month so

after the last guy that i rented the room to (i guess ye all remember me crash on that one and me droolin on him over and over again cause it was hard to survive it :d))
    i decided not to rent a room to a guy ever again
    but this one i think ill be cool with so :d))
    m not feelin attracted or potentially attracted even he's a nice lookin guy like tall healthy blue eyes etc..
    geez i still feel the weakness in me knees and buterflies in me stomach when just thinkin on emett lol....

There is nothing like appreciating a lovely man shape ;P
    Morning Y'all

Morning SR, how're you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Morning SR, how're you?

Not to bad shimmers yourself? :D

oh ouch :(

I've been mostly lucky with housemates, they've almost always been people I've been friends with for years. A few incidents, but nothing that soured friendships. Only ever had one female housemate, she was the then girlfriend of one of my best friends and for all the horror stories you might hear about living with a couple, it was great. I never once accidentally saw her in a state of undress nor did I have any illicit thoughts about her :p She was gorgeous though, I had no problems telling her that :D
    yea it was nothing reaaally serious like guy smoked in the room and he was not supposed to so i took 120 euro from deposit to clean everything including carpet to get rid of the smell..
    btw i still regret me being such a coward not telling him anything about what i feel for him ...lol
    Satori Rae wrote: »
    There is nothing like appreciating a lovely man shape ;P
    Morning Y'all
    aw how id appreciate it numerous of times... : D
    lol

• Advertisement

Satori Rae wrote:
    There is nothing like appreciating a lovely man shape ;P Morning Y'all

You're so right.. Which is why I don't feel bad for appreciating the lovely man shape of the guy in Heatons. :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement