Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Its basically dead :pac:
    ouch :d)
    obviously had no true D&D members in it ::pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Well hello deary how are you?

Ahhh not bad thanks and you?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Ah, the forum was put together in early 2009, a lot of the people who were active in it aren't as involved with Boards anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Ahhh not bad thanks and you?

Not to bad going to try learn about a new software so I can design some more characters. So far it looks easier then most softwares I have used butttttt I need a better laptop.....

I am getting up to over a million polygons (faces) per design then my laptop slows and crashes and its a fecker to try open the file again to reduce some of the details before it does it again.

I might try pm you some of the characters I am working on. You will like em :)

aw cmon sr you know we want to see them as well :d))
    <3

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Not to bad going to try learn about a new software so I can design some more characters. So far it looks easier then most softwares I have used butttttt I need a better laptop.....

I am getting up to over a million polygons (faces) per design then my laptop slows and crashes and its a fecker to try open the file again to reduce some of the details before it does it again.

That sounds sooooooo cool :-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

afternoon guys:)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

We could reboot the Dark & Deviant forum, but under a different name.

afternoon WL, Lith hows ye today

A Million polygons per face :eek: Wow, that's some serious detail Joya. Is it for a game or something?

• Advertisement

All good here, just watching Daredevil on Netflix, it's so damn good :D

Shiminay wrote: »
    A Million polygons per face :eek: Wow, that's some serious detail Joya. Is it for a game or something?
    joya got in yer head obviously :D

but satori wrote that :p

*derp*

Sorry, yes :D Apologies folks :o I need more tea!

I shall make it up to you all by showing you my housemate Alexander munching on his first dandelion of the year - they're his favourite!

Joya wrote: »
    afternoon WL, Lith hows ye today

hiya joya:) how are you?

doing ok over here, just waiting for my dad to arrive so I can get a lift to cork:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    We could reboot the Dark & Deviant forum, but under a different name.

We could call it the... Nocturnal Forum? :pac:

Oki poki sorry if this is a small resize I generally don't post any stuff on online forums for a few reasons but here is a tiny peek.

[IMG][/img]sIGNED%20COPY2_zpsfc827753.jpg

Wow, smooth! :) Looks really interesting, have you been working on this stuff for long?

Links234 wrote: »
    We could call it the... Nocturnal Forum? :pac:

The Nocturnal Forum MKII :pac:, or Shim's Shed Of Shady Shenanigans

Shiminay wrote: »
    Wow, smooth! :) Looks really interesting, have you been working on this stuff for long?

Few weeks to be honest like 4/5 on and off I have better ones done but they will be for college though so I am a tiny bit protective over them :P.

They can take a lot of time to create rig and animate. Which I thought myself from hours of watching tutorials. As ye might of guessed I am not one for reading instructions :P

Any way when things are all updated I will send anyone pms to have a mosey over and a proper gawp.

That looks awesome SR!

• Advertisement

That looks awesome SR!

Cheers sephy sir

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's amazing Satori, i'd definitely like a pm when you're done.. I think anyone who bridges the gap between art and the computer savvy needed to create it has my awe.

Also, morning noccers, tea?

That's amazing Satori, i'd definitely like a pm when you're done.. I think anyone who bridges the gap between art and the computer savvy needed to create it has my awe.

Also, morning noccers, tea?

Thank you grem appreciate that ooooooh tea also? :D:D:D:D

Tea here too please :D

On way to Cork now :-) laters peeps

On way to Cork now :-) laters peeps

Lucky you, enjoy lovie!!!

Pm me all the cool stuff too SR :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Did i get up too early i wonder.. Hmm.

We always get up too early :p

• Advertisement

No time for a nap now some snuggles with pooch will do instead. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement