Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Meh I just feel like I'm constantly on my own, I don't really have anyone tbh

Oh no runs over to paws with pictures of puppies and bars of chocy!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Itzy wrote:
    Oh my dear you shall find the man of your dreams someday, even if he's just a geek in a tinfoil hat.
    Wouldn't mind that, at least he'd be my geek in a tinfoil hat. :o
    Nothing like an artfully fabricated tinfoil hat. Hopefully one of your prisoners will have that skill Paws..
    If only.. :o

Satori Rae wrote:
    Oh no runs over to paws with pictures of puppies and bars of chocy!
    Awww :D:o

Awww :D:o
    See it is all better now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mr Right is out there somewhere Paws, hopefully he hasn't run off with my Ms Right.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

We should have a beers and get you up here to the capital where you could have your pick of fella's Paws :D

Oh thats a great idea shims as long as I can be wing man!!! I am a dab hand at picking up bitches and bros for other peeps :P

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Mr Right is out there somewhere Paws, hopefully he hasn't run off with my Ms Right.
    :eek:

That would be a decent idea for a movie.. :p
    Shiminay wrote:
    We should have a beers and get you up here to the capital where you could have your pick of fella's Paws
    Lol. I won't be able to make the one in May but I'll definitely see about the one after that. :)

As long as you might not necessarily be looking for quality :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Itzy wrote: »
    Quite possibly one of the best bands I've heard in a long time :D

They really are ridiculously awesome, incredibly talented bunch! And damn do they put on an awesome show, I watched a couple of their shows on youtube so far, they looks like such amazing fun! :D

Also, Bunny... :)

tumblr_nmm7mjzSDi1r69kkdo1_1280.jpg

• Advertisement

I'm sure a lady like our Paws can and will find all the quality she wants SR, she's a good lookin' lady don't ya know!

Shiminay wrote:
    I'm sure a lady like our Paws can and will find all the quality she wants SR, she's a good lookin' lady don't ya know!
    I dunno about that.. I do my best. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

You'll find someone Paws ;)

I was forever alone for absolutely years :o

I hope so.

You're lucky Links. It's great to have someone you know will be there for you no matter what.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Shiminay wrote: »
    y'see with a desktop, you can throw a second graphics card in for rendering processing stuff in a year's time when you've got the cash and you'll obviously be starting with at least 8GB of RAM if not 16 for your line of work.

Also, SSD. What a game changer. Put a 480GB SSD into mine and have installed Win 8.1 on it. 15 seconds boot time from cold, love it :D
    Just feels like you're teasing me there :( I miss PC gaming.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It'll happen Paws, I've been the picture beside the forever alone meme for some years now but sure what of it?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

The one with the blue lips ain't too shabby either! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Satori Rae wrote: »
    I have my eye on a few different ones........I would have loved to get a new alien ware one ...........but looking them up online you can get different brands that work out cheaper that are actually a lot better though :)
    spec is what i always look for
    but if you can afford both s and l - well - nirvana :d)
    Itzy wrote: »
    Oh my dear you shall find the man of your dreams someday, even if he's just a geek in a tinfoil hat.
    whats with tinfoil hat now? i dont know about it :)
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    aww ted theres no such a thing of all people i thought you d know that :pac:
    btw congrats for the phoenix park run, well done :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Joya wrote: »
    aww ted theres no such a thing of all people i thought you d know that :pac:

There is no such thing because men are never right :pac:

Ah here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    There is no such thing because men are never right :pac:

:eek:

Can never keep a woman happy.

Well he can't be Mr. Right because one side of him is left :pac:

Ok..I'll stop now :D :P

*ahem*

Mr.-Perfect-Curt-Hennig.jpg

Shiminay wrote: »

Oh for sure she is a total babe :) I was just speaking generally for all singles as a joke and mainly about the lack of my pulling power :(

Got to love a big hairy man!!!! :O

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh Shim.. Nearly choked looking at that mahogany and peroxide, eh, specimen..

His hair is am..interesting :pac:

Satori Rae wrote:
    Oh for sure she is a total babe I was just speaking generally for all singles as a joke
    I've honestly never been described like that before.. :o
    Satori Rae wrote:
    Got to love a big hairy man!!!!
    I'm the opposite, I don't like a huge amount of hair. Bit of chest hair does the job. :p

I'm the opposite, I don't like a huge amount of hair. Bit of chest hair does the job. :p

I have to disagree with ya there Paws. Bearded men are awesome :D :pac:

• Advertisement

How young are you all, that's Curt Henning aka Mr Perfect! A legendary WWE wrestler :)

I'm sure you're no slouch either SR :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement