Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ahh Bunny. I love that video. Links must feel like she created a monster haha..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

She has! :D

How are the gang?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

I think it might be time for bed soon........today I achieved ...............nothing o.0 .......... :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Just for a little balance, an Italian band that has been around for a while, Lacuna Coil

That and Cristina Scabbia is fineeee!!!!

810_artist.jpg?3531

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm thinking about watching a film, but I've no idea what I might watch. Suggestions?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I have not even thought about that band in years. Good call Itzy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

la vita é bella

Satori Rae wrote: »
    I think it might be time for bed soon........today I achieved ...............nothing o.0 .......... :D

Same here. Good times! :D
    Itzy wrote: »
    That and Cristina Scabbia is fineeee!!!!

Damn, she is! ;)
    Shiminay wrote: »
    I'm thinking about watching a film, but I've no idea what I might watch. Suggestions?

The Signal (2007) is not too shabby.

Almost famous, mallrats, clerks, dogma or singles... I am in one of those movie moods!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I miss my beard. Shaved it off for a job interview, didn't get the job, now regret losing beard.

• Advertisement

Monsters Inc never gets old! :rolleyes:

Angron wrote: »
    I miss my beard. Shaved it off for a job interview, didn't get the job, now regret losing beard.

But it will grow back. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Ah, I used to love Lacuna Coil! :D
    Monsters! The amount of facebook friends and Steam friends I've gotten hooked on them aswell is unreal! It ain't just the Lairlings :D
    What sorta film you got in mind Shim?

Because if you're in an action mood, The Raid is well worth a look!

Boredom and restlessness are sinking in here. How are ye all there?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

handlebar-mustache-300x200.jpg

Grow one of these

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*seph Mon comes running in the door*

Hi pals o/

*seph Mon comes running in the door*

Hi pals o/

Seph mon! o/

How was the pictures?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hugo Mon o/

F and f 7 , fantastic movie and a nice tribute to Paul at the end...

How's the form?

Hugo Mon o/

F and f 7 , fantastic movie and a nice tribute to Paul at the end...

How's the form?

I pigged out tonight :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Netflix stinks big time :mad:

I wanted to watch Oh Brother where art thou and it doesn't have it. Grrrrrr............

:mad: Not a happy Mozz at all..

• Advertisement

Had a pizza in Dough Bros in Galway. A posh pepperoni as it was known, which came with jalapenos and rocket. The nicest thing that has passed my lips in a long time.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »

I wanted to watch Oh Brother where art thou and it doesn't have it. Grrrrrr............

Torrent ;)

How bad :D I pigged out on popcorn :o

Had a pizza in Dough Bros in Galway. A posh pepperoni as it was known, which came with jalapenos and rocket. The nicest thing that has passed my lips in a long time.

Sounds nice! (I must admit that I'm not sure what rocket is :o)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

*ahem*

We don't talk about torrents of copyright protected films here Itzy! :p

I'll give the lair a rest from all the Steam Powered Giraffe, and give you this awesome cover of A-Ha's Take on Me! ;)

Mozzeltoff wrote: »

Oh Netflix is a pile of bollocks half the time, they often ditch shows from their service abruptly with no notice

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Torrent ;)

Can't I am afraid. It's through the xbox and it freaks out if you go off the beaten track :o

They plant a spaceship on your pizza ;)

Links234 wrote: »
    They plant a spaceship on your pizza ;)

344912.jpg

Rocket is like a lettuce type plant :P

• Advertisement

That looks so wrong! :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement