Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

It may look so wrong, but it tastes so right :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

It's a peppery kind of lettuce really Hugo, it's quite tasty on a burger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Shiminay wrote: »
    It's a peppery kind of lettuce really Hugo, it's quite tasty on a burger.

Sounds lovely on a burger. I dunno about a pizza though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It is very nom. Must go to that place actually.. They sound pretty amazing.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Rocket leaves are the bomb!

• Advertisement

Rocket leaves are the bomb!

Not you too Seph! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Ara it's all right. Nothing to write home about like :pac:

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Ara it's all right. Nothing to write home about like :pac:

How does MT like her pizza? :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Essentially, you take a slice and start with the narrow end. With the narrow end, roll it up and eventually it should look like a very thick cigar. Then proceed to nom on your rolled up pizza and you won't notice the rocket :)

Itzy wrote: »
    Essentially, you take a slice and start with the narrow end. With the narrow end, roll it up and eventually it should look like a very thick cigar. Then proceed to nom on your rolled up pizza and you won't notice the rocket :)

Hmmmmm *rubs chin beard*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

That would not work on a deep dish.

How does MT like her pizza? :)

A lot of spicy meat on it with some mushrooms and red onion :D

That would not work on a deep dish.

That's when you take the wide end and fold it in half, so you can hold it easier. Learnt some simple pizza eating techniques while I worked in a pizzeria :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I like spinach on pizza with sun dried tomatoes and maybe chicken.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

My technique is to insert slice in mouth, chew thrice, then swallow

All to there own :D Either way, it all goes to the same place. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

internet down here in cork is pretty crappy :(

wrote a long blog post about starting college again:D i got sick of people looking at my laptop over my shoulders though so came up to bed for some alone time!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

wrote a long blog post about starting college again i got sick of people looking at my laptop over my shoulders though so came up to bed for some alone time!
    I hate when people do that!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Night pals o/

Night Seph.

This film is very odd, but Jake Gylenhaal is amazing!

• Advertisement

Happens me in college a lot :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

g'night seph ;)

Right, gonna grab me a shower :D

yeah it drives me bonkers! normally i go to them 'do you mind'

night night steph:)

yeah same here mozz, there's about 12 computers in my classroom in college and the tutors come round and watch you while you're busy doing work

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Happens me in college a lot :/
    That really gets to me, I always feel paranoid if someone does that.

I have bitten the inside of my jaw twice and I'm not even halfway through my salad roll.. :mad:

It's the height of bad manners xPPx. There is one guy who haunts the library and everyone avoids sitting next to him but there has being times where I have being stuck and have had no other choice but to sit next to him. I have snapped at him but sure he claims he's not looking..fecking creep :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Well, I mean something in between none and gorilla-like. :p
    haha, no i meant that Joya likes with little or not at all :d)))
    (what can i do, i like gentle lol)
    344912.jpg

Rocket is like a lettuce type plant :P
    this.. this.. this is just.. cruel......

now im hungry :(
    I like spinach on pizza with sun dried tomatoes and maybe chicken.
    yes, all that but chicken!

I have bitten the inside of my jaw twice and I'm not even halfway through my salad roll.. :mad:

I winced reading that grem, ouch:(

oh mozz, very annoying that is

edit: hiya joya :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

if id look over someones shoulder in college id ask for permission otherwise really .. it is a nope :)

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    It's the height of bad manners xPPx. There is one guy who haunts the library and everyone avoids sitting next to him but there has being times where I have being stuck and have had no other choice but to sit next to him. I have snapped at him but sure he claims he's not looking..fecking creep
    Ew, creep. I've had people do that with my phone on buses etc as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement