Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,260 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'd swear something happened my jaw because I seem prone to biting the same spot recently.. Grr.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

My little bobblehead cousin is 16 today :eek: I feel facking old

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Literally just squealed "Nooooooo, run!!!" at the TV. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Ew, creep. I've had people do that with my phone on buses etc as well.

How no one has smacked him is beyond me!!

Any of the Nocs on Tumblr? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

I'd swear something happened my jaw because I seem prone to biting the same spot recently.. Grr.
    ouch grem sorry to hear!
    since my bro had that car accident few months ago (i wrote about it here) his jaw moved slightly to one side so he cannot chew properly. doctor said it takes time for it to come to its place but i mean its really takin a while..
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    happy birthday to your cousin
    and happy easter as well!

in orthodox christian world it is today :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    How no one has smacked him is beyond me!!

Any of the Nocs on Tumblr? :o

I am, same name as here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Nighty night pals! x :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

i must be off to bed guys, almost impossible to surf the net:o night night x

I avoid Tumblr, it's a cesspool of wannabe SJW's & weird wrestling fan-girls

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Any of the Nocs on Tumblr?
    Yep, I am. It's great for cute pics to cheer you up.
    Nighty night pals! x
    i must be off to bed guys, almost impossible to surf the net night night x
    G'night guys :)

• Advertisement

I am, same name as here.

Cool cool!! I may follow you so!

I avoid Tumblr, it's a cesspool of wannabe SJW's & weird wrestling fan-girls

All social media is a cess pit for SJWs. Ara depends on what or who you follow. I tend to like the funny/weird side of things. People use it as a soap box and take it too seriously, just got to ignore them.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,260 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bobblehead?? Haha can't think of anyone I've ever described as that!. :pac:

Well my cousin does have a bobbly head on him, hence his bobblehead nickname.

xPPx's review of Prisoners:

It's like a two and a half hour long episode of Criminal Minds starting Jake Gylenhaal and Hugh Jackman. What's not to love there? :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Well, how are we all? I was distracted by some crucial story related Zombie Missions.

That sounds pretty good actually Paws.. Once Jackman isn't a hard drinking cop stereotype or a prisoner with a moral crusade! :p

Shiminay wrote: »
    Well, how are we all? I was distracted by some crucial story related Zombie Missions.

Distracted by both Tumblr and QI :D

That sounds pretty good actually Paws.. Once Jackman isn't a hard drinking cop stereotype or a prisoner with a moral crusade!
    Well, he's not a cop or a prisoner but he is an alcoholic. :p

Well, he's not a cop or a prisoner but he is an alcoholic. :p

I had a feeling I had at least a one in four chance, he does get very typecast.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Prisoners was damn amazing, it actually reminded me of Korean movies, it kinda hit onto a certain atmosphere and bleakness that I never see outside of Korean cinema.

• Advertisement

I had a feeling I had at least a one in four chance, he does get very typecast..
    I actually haven't seen him in a lot of things but he is very good in Prisoners. Fairly impressive cast actually.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Oooooooooo this Lair thread flies now at 8183

**Swannie begins BIG LAIR 10K RACE training with 100 rapid wing flaps, then spins faster and faster in a twirl chasing her feathery tail in the Lair living room!**

Oh... hi all!

Black Swan wrote: »
    Oooooooooo this Lair thread flies now at 8183

**Swannie begins BIG LAIR 10K RACE training with 100 rapid wing flaps, then spins faster and faster in a twirl chasing her feathery tail in the Lair living room!**

Calm the passion Swannie. Don't mention the R word..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Fairly impressive cast actually.

Paul Dano stole the show though

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Calm the passion Swannie. Don't mention the R word..
    Oops! Swannie zippers lip. Thanks for reminding me Mozz, because we want all the other Lairians to be lazy and fat couch potatoes when the...
    unmentionable R-word occurs!
    :eek:

;) Exactly Swannie :D

Links234 wrote:
    Prisoners was damn amazing, it actually reminded me of Korean movies, it kinda hit onto a certain atmosphere and bleakness that I never see outside of Korean cinema.

Woohoo, another fan!

Couldn't think where I'd seen the young guy that plays Hugh Jackman's son so I had to Google. He was in the remake of Let The Right One In.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Evening Swannington.

;) Exactly Swannie :D
    What really astounds me Mozz is that Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR) had 10,499 posts and almost a hundred thousand views (97,035)! Folks actually view the Lair almost 10 to one? Wow!

Take a bow Mozz to our viewing audience. :cool:

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote: »
    Evening Swannington.
    **Swannie LOOKS out at Sun as it slowly sinks towards Pacific rim**

Indeed Shiminay. Grand evening to you too! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement