Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Links234 wrote:
    Paul Dano stole the show though
    Just discovered he's 31! :eek:

Yeah, definitely a brilliant actor I must say. Something about the way he played the character really made me feel sorry for him. The voice is going to stick with me for a while. The innocence of it.

Didn't know where I knew him from either. He was in 12 Years A Slave and was very good in that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Black Swan wrote: »
    What really astounds me Mozz is that Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR) had 10,499 posts and almost a hundred thousand views (97,035)! Folks actually view the Lair almost 10 to one? Wow!

Take a bow Mozz to our viewing audience. :cool:

O.O

CLOSE THE BLASTED CURTAINS!!!

Woah...I didn't think we were that interesting :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie all of a sudden takes notice! Counts a few feathers on wing**

He is not too much older than me Paws. Hummmmmmmmmm.

**Fluffs feathers, checks face in mirror, shows a little leg, and winks at HIM**

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Black Swan wrote:
    He is not too much older than me Paws. Hummmmmmmmmm.

:D

He's definitely attractive, but not really my type. :o

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I was going to watch a film 2 hours ago, but I kept playing Dying Light. Oh well... Best keep going so...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Depends upon my mood Paws. I'm single, and purely in the interests of science (of course!), I'm doing a longitudinal study and a random sampling of the male population to ensure I discover the lad with the Right Stuff.

**Swannie takes bow to her 10-for-1 viewers** :pac:

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    O.O

CLOSE THE BLASTED CURTAINS!!!

Woah...I didn't think we were that interesting :pac:

Don't forget Mozz, I got the fashionable tin foil hat patent and concession in Lair!
    Shiminay wrote: »
    I was going to watch a film 2 hours ago, but I kept playing Dying Light. Oh well... Best keep going so...

I hate to admit it Shiminay, but I've been acting like a real gaming nOOb playing the old Dragon Age II the last couple days.

**Swannie hangs head, shoves wings in pockets, and shuffles off in embarrassment** :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,260 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Haha noob nothin.. I've crawled back into the cave so hard I'm on solitare!.

tinfoil-hat.jpg

Can you make me this Swannie? :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,260 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That is proper epic Mozz!. :D

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    I hate to admit it Shiminay, but I've been acting like a real gaming nOOb playing the old Dragon Age II the last couple days.

**Swannie hangs head, shoves wings in pockets, and shuffles off in embarrassment** :o

Not a thing wrong with that at all Swannie m'lady. I couldn't get to grips with Dragon Age games at all, just not my cuppa tea, but I hear so many great things about the series. I met the founders of Bioware many moons ago, they've both since left the company to EA and have even left the games business entirely!

That is proper epic Mozz!. :D

It's quite awesome all right!! :D Be class if they made tin foil armour too :P

Just me and my tinfoil suit of armour out to fly a kite in a thunderstorm!. :D

Haha noob nothin.. I've crawled back into the cave so hard I'm on solitare!.
    Ohhhhhhhh no Grem! Dr Swannie prescribes HUGS to Grem stat! :eek:
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »

Can you make me this Swannie? :D
    Fashion is my game Mozz! :P
    Shiminay wrote: »
    Not a thing wrong with that at all Swannie m'lady. I couldn't get to grips with Dragon Age games at all, just not my cuppa tea, but I hear so many great things about the series. I met the founders of Bioware many moons ago, they've both since left the company to EA and have even left the games business entirely!
    Whoa! You met the Bioware founders? Let me kiss your ring Shiminay, you being a real cardinal in the gaming world. :cool:

When I can fit gaming into my crazy schedule, I normally play Skyrim, but regressed to DA II with fond memories.

Time for tea I think. Anyone want owt from lair fridge?.

Time for tea I think. Anyone want owt from lair fridge?.
    Can I have a rain check Grem? Have a date for dinner, must fly to nest, run through rain drops, and shake out my feathers before he arrives.

Bye all! It's been Lair fun. :D

Later Swan, have a good one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Yeah, definitely a brilliant actor I must say. Something about the way he played the character really made me feel sorry for him. The voice is going to stick with me for a while. The innocence of it.

Didn't know where I knew him from either. He was in 12 Years A Slave and was very good in that too.
    Haven't seen 12 Years a Slave, but he was excellent in There Will Be Blood where he played the young preacher. Really made you hate him, he came across so sleazy. He was great in Looper too ;)

Actually he kinda looks like my ex boyfriend! So imagine him with darker hair and a load of piercings, and that's my ex ;)

`Right, I think it's time for bed. I shall bid you all a good night Nocs.

G'night Shiminay ;)

• Advertisement

Night Shim.. Tea has been fetched and order is restored here..

Just tried to lie down to go to sleep and the psin in my ear suddenly just got worse :(

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Iron Man 3, while it is the bastard of the trilogy, after re-watching it i'm giving it a 6/10, it's a foreshadowing of things to come in Avengers: Age Of Ultron.

I always thought Iron Man 3 was a lot better than 2

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Iron Man 2 was alright, i think 3 had more of bigger picture role - Given that it came out after the 1st Avengers.

Poor Mozz.. I only get ear pain in relation to my sinus problems so can't imagine how bad it must be for you. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Hi gremie how are you keeping ?

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    Hi gremie how are you keeping ?

Hey there Chatbox, been a while how are ya?.

Hey folks ;)

Had a good skype with herself :D one month now until I get to see her again :)

• Advertisement

Nice one Links, good news plus good news.. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement