Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Joya wrote: »
    mornin ted mozz links!
    im in moral doubt : )
    im fine two girls are coming to see the room today i had no heart to tell them i rented it yesterday.... is that very bad?
    what if i d prefer to rent it to one of them would it be soooo very very bad to call the guy and say ive changed me mind?
    or should i just cancel the visit to girls...

any thoughts? :)

I say cancel. It's first come, first serve. When we were getting this house the landlord informed us that someone else wanted to view it after us but we insisted that we wanted the house and were ready to hand up a deposit straight away to him. When he saw we were dead serious he cancelled the other viewing so as not to waste their time and give the false hope.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Probably should cancel the girls, not fair on them if they have to travel.
    Good just say you rented it out this morning.
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I say cancel. It's first come, first serve. When we were getting this house the landlord informed us that someone else wanted to view it after us but we insisted that we wanted the house and were ready to hand up a deposit straight away to him. When he saw we were dead serious he cancelled the other viewing so as not to waste their time and give the false hope.
    yes prob the best idea.. id feel bad otherwise but one of the girls was soo happy in her text last night and i had no heart to say its gone :(
    but yes prob the best to cancel and wish all the best..
    Hey peeps, how are we?

I see almost all the Ladies of the Lair are here. smile.png

Just did this workout and I want to sleep after it. I am wrecked!

btw paws joya looUves fitness blender they are among the best! other be gymra check them out perfect !
    btw i enjoyed few of their 1000 cls exercises gosh its perfect hour and a half about it took me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hi pals o/

How's the main man from the rebel land

You're better off Joya m'dear. It wouldn't be fair on everyone involved.

Hey xPPx and Seph!! How's you guys?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

btw paws joya looUves fitness blender they are among the best! other be gymra check them out perfect !

I've just discovered Fitness Blender, and I love them! :D I'll check out Gymra too. :D

Hi pals o/

Hey dude :)

Hey Mozz. Well, I'm well and truly pooped after that workout, I wasn't expecting it to be so intense, but about 15 minutes in I was dripping with sweat. Methinks a shower and a relaxing day is on the cards here. How's yourself? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Dr Ted prescribes coffee.

Big ass mug of coffee...

Just outside with the dog there and GOD DAMN IT IS COLD! :eek:

Hey Mozz. Well, I'm well and truly pooped after that workout, I wasn't expecting it to be so intense, but about 15 minutes in I was dripping with sweat. Methinks a shower and a relaxing day is on the cards here. How's yourself? :)

Ara I am all right now girl. Still whinging over this ear infection thing :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

How's the main man from the rebel land

Hey dude :)

Links234 wrote: »
    Big ass mug of coffee...

Just outside with the dog there and GOD DAMN IT IS COLD! :eek:

Alright thanks pals, how are ye?

• Advertisement

Ara I am all right now girl. Still whinging over this ear infection thing :(

animals-dog-puppy-who-needs-hug-poster-TR6161.jpg

:)

Aww thanks xPPx :D

Think I shall spend the day in bed and watching crap online :pac:

No problemo, we gotta look out for each other 'round here. :D

Think a day on the couch with a book is on the cards here.

Thats one cute puppy PP :D

I know, I just want to give him cuddles! :D

He looks very sad :D

I know, bless him! :D

yes i just texted them to let them know..
    I've just discovered Fitness Blender, and I love them! :D I'll check out Gymra too. :D

for gymra i did their 8 weeks programme and it is free and (there are als few guys that are just well. lets say.. inspirational :D)))

yes i just texted them to let them know..

(there are als few guys that are just well. lets say.. inspirational :D)))

In other words they are hot guys :D :pac:;)

Chillin' here Seph mon,

Cute puppy there, would love to get one. But working & house setup, would be unfair to have him locked up for 8+ hours a day.

• Advertisement

In other words they are hot guys :D :pac:;)
    well how to say it... yes... :o

Cute puppy there, would love to get one. But working & house setup, would be unfair to have him locked up for 8+ hours a day.

If you wanted a pet you could get a small furry, like a hamster, a gerbil, or a small guinea pig. :)
    well how to say it... yes... :o

:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Overbooking flights is such a sh*tty practise. Sister is in Dubai on holiday, she's supposed to be getting a flight home at 4. Might not be able to get a flight until 7...tomorrow evening.

girls are really lovely too :)

here's the 8 week challenge

http://www.gymra.com/8-week-challenge

edit hmm, seems they changed the videos since and no guys in it ?? lol

Chillin' here Seph mon,

Father in law has to mind our two at the moment because the house isn't really suitable for them. Our land lord doesn't mind if we have them here but it's the fact that there is no side gate and the dogs aren't that used to kids/people at all :o We bring them in a few evenings a week and let them stay here but it's obvious they don't like the limited space or the fact that there's too much noise around :/

girls are really lovely too :)

here's the 8 week challenge

http://www.gymra.com/8-week-challenge

edit hmm, seems they changed the videos since and no guys in it ?? lol

Awh damn. Still looks good though so I think I'll start it tomorrow :)

If you wanted a pet you could get a small furry, like a hamster, a gerbil, or a small guinea pig. :)

It's an idea, not a big fan of them tbh.

I love the little critters I have to say.

These guys are cool:

I miss my two.

It's an idea, not a big fan of them tbh.

Get yourself a cat ted :D

• Advertisement

Get yourself a cat ted :D

Must resist innuendo related comments.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement