Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ah lime is it, yuck

:edit: its just a low cal version

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

It better be barrys :mad:

:pac:
    Shiminay wrote: »
    No, I must stick it on my list.

Have you listened to the What's It Gonna Be podcast? :D

Lyons! Always Lyons.
    Coke Life they're calling it...:confused:

Shim knows quality !!!! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lyons ?????

*spits out tea*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

The worst coke is vanilla coke, and if you say otherwise then you're wrong and clearly have no tastebuds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

goin to make me a nice barrys tea lol :pac: :d)

in a meanwhile working on a CA2 that is due on midnight :d)
    and am updating me desktop comp that i havent turned on since last year lol
    poor guy feel sorry for him!

"only" 72 initial updates .......
    plus 10 more after and few more optional :pac:

• Advertisement

Joya wrote: »
    goin to make me a nice barrys tea lol :pac: :d)

yeahhhhhhhhh \o/ :-D

yeahhhhhhhhh \o/ :-D
    best only :d)))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

No, I must stick it on my list.

Have you listened to the What's It Gonna Be podcast? :D

Lyons! Always Lyons.
    Coke Life they're calling it...:confused:

No but I will cheers for that actually here is a link to my fav podcast ever ...... it is not everyone's cup of tea but you may like it :D

https://www.facebook.com/causticsodapodcast?fref=ts

Tired the new coke its like diet coke but less fizzy bit watery and blander :O

I love Bewleys tea :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Hi all! I know I have been missing for a while but have been super busy with refereeing and family stuff. Anyway, update in the beers thread. 5 weekends to choose from so pick one and then I'll get it started.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Ah Hugo, Diet Coke is spectacularly bad for you - Aspartame (the sweetener) is linked to all sorts of health issues! And besides, it tastes like muck compared to regular Coke! :p

Ah yeah but everything is bad for ya these days to be fair! *takes a huge slug of the good stuff* :D

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    The worst coke is vanilla coke, and if you say otherwise then you're wrong and clearly have no tastebuds.
    Vanilla coke is the best coke! It's so sweet! But I can't drink coke anymore as it gives me renal colic (small stones that I have to pee out and causes me immense pain)

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Vanilla coke is the best coke! It's so sweet! But I can't drink coke anymore as it gives me renal colic (small stones that I have to pee out and causes me immense pain)

Jesus! So sorry to hear that Mr K. :-/

Oh dear sounds painful !

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

:eek: sounds nasty :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

And so, you are wrong.

The best flavoured coke was Coke with Lime.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Angron wrote:
    Finally, someone else that hates it! I also hate the cherry one.

Anyone remember the Diet Coke with lemon that was out a few years back? I loved that one.
    mrkiscool2 wrote:
    Hi all! I know I have been missing for a while but have been super busy with refereeing and family stuff. Anyway, update in the beers thread. 5 weekends to choose from so pick one and then I'll get it started.
    Welcome back, sir. :)
    mrkiscool2 wrote:
    Oooh ouch, that sounds so painful! *crosses legs *

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the cherry coke :O so nom!!

Welcome back, sir. :)

Oooh ouch, that sounds so painful! *crosses legs *
    Haha thanks

It's actually not the stone coming out that hurts, it's the passage from my kidney to the bladder that's the worst. 4-6 hours of absolute awful pain and no pain-killers help.

I remember Cherry Coke as a thing, I just don't remember if I liked it or not.

Angron wrote: »
    And so, you are wrong.

The best flavoured coke was Coke with Lime.

And so, you are wrong.

The best flavoured coke is coffee ::D

• Advertisement

mrkiscool2 wrote:
    It's actually not the stone coming out that hurts, it's the passage from my kidney to the bladder that's the worst. 4-6 hours of absolute awful pain and no pain-killers help.
    Sounds like the pain from a kidney infection x 10! :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all. *holds out mug hopefully*

Morning all. *holds out mug hopefully*

Morning Grem! *pours some freshly brewed coffee*

:( I wish I could have coffee :(

*starts preparing coffee while trophy hunting and watching fairytale*

I need to get out of this house for a while. It's ridiculous, we're all getting the silent treatment for no reason.

Who's the silent treatment from?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

They won't say... :p

I need to get out of this house for a while. It's ridiculous, we're all getting the silent treatment for no reason.

Provoke them I love doing that :P or just flee o.0 another good option

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nom nom thank you for coffee.. There's some sort of pollen annoying me today...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement