Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Angron wrote:
    Who's the silent treatment from?
    Mother dearest. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Probably better the silent treatment than the giving out...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie staggers in and collapses on Lair couch**

Whew! Just woke up from Saturday night's date. Makes java... anyone want some?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

All good here on java front.

Good date night then Ms Swannington?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Swannie yer a wild one! :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

That sounds like someone's had a fun and late) night ;) Good on ya Swannie :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Swannnnnnnnnnnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Way to go Bella! ;):D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Good date night then Ms Swannington?
    This "quiet lad" kept asking me out at our locale javahouse, and when I finally said yes, it turned out last night that he was a party animal. :P
    Swannie yer a wild one! :p
    Not today... **Swannie crawls back under duvet and moans**
    Shiminay wrote: »
    That sounds like someone's had a fun and late) night ;) Good on ya Swannie :D
    The Sun was coming up before "last night" was over Shiminay! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hmm, brewed beer today! :D

Meant to go to the cinema soon, but I'm actually feeling a little sick :o So may have to skip it tonight

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Time for dinner ;)

Swannnnnnnnnnnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee o/

As SwanBot would say Seph...
    Swuaaaaaaaaaaaak sqwwwwwask sqwaaaaaak... :o
    Way to go Bella! ;):D
    Bella has met her match... discovered I had a love bite on my nape this morning LOOKING in the mirror!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hi guys, am home from cork, totally exhausted and emotionally drained :o had a few lols with the family though so wasn't all bad

hi guys, am home from cork, totally exhausted and emotionally drained :o had a few lols with the family though so wasn't all bad
    Well good for ye writer. :cool:

Black Swan wrote: »
    As SwanBot would say Seph...
    Swuaaaaaaaaaaaak sqwwwwwask sqwaaaaaak... :o

Bella has met her match... discovered I had a love bite on my nape this morning LOOKING in the mirror!! :eek:

Sounds like a good night was had by all eh?! :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Right, podcast to record, have yourselves a good evening Nocs.

This "quiet lad" kept asking me out at our locale javahouse, and when I finally said yes, it turned out last night that he was a party animal. :P

As they say, it's always the quiet ones to watch out for.

(be careful around me so :P)

He's a vampire :eek:

Sounds like a good night was had by all eh?! :D
    Indeed! :cool:
    Shiminay wrote: »
    Right, podcast to record, have yourselves a good evening Nocs.
    Bye Shiminay. :D

As they say, it's always the quiet ones to watch out for.

(be careful around me so :P)
    Oh oh... Ted is one of those too? :eek:
    He's a vampire :eek:
    Will have to hide his bite with makeup later today. :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I've never had a love bite... Former girlfriend tried to give me one before, but being a young and naive lad, I asked "What the hell are you doing?", thus ruining the romance of the moment.

• Advertisement

Until I get to know people, I can be :o.

Better off being thought of as a fool, than to open your mouth & remove all doubt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Satori Rae wrote: »
    :( I wish I could have coffee :(
    *condolence hugs sr :)*
    **Swannie staggers in and collapses on Lair couch**

Whew! Just woke up from Saturday night's date. Makes java... anyone want some?
    and you are asking lol :p
    yess!! if hed be so "quiet gyu" hed have no courage to approach ye swannie! glad he did though so you had a good time! :)

btw i always find it sweet ve no idea why :o

Ooh Swannie, it's always the quiet ones you've to watch for! Hope it's a relaxing night Writer..

I'd kill for a lovebite lol :o

There's lots of things I would do to help out a mate, but I draw the line here.

Angron wrote: »
    I've never had a love bite... Former girlfriend tried to give me one before, but being a young and naive lad, I asked "What the hell are you doing?", thus ruining the romance of the moment.
    Well, you have to be careful that your partner doesn't get too enthusiastic Angron, or they will mark you, which is not cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

ahahahah ted thanks for the laugh man m still giggling :d))))))))))))

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

There's lots of things I would do to help out a mate, but I draw the line here.

Joya wrote: »
    yess!! if hed be so "quiet gyu" hed have no courage to approach ye swannie! glad he did though so you had a good time! :)
    Ohhhhh he is a grand dancer Joya, and I love to dance. :cool:
    Ooh Swannie, it's always the quiet ones you've to watch for!
    Caught me by complete surprise! I never would have guessed Grem from our occasional chats at locale javahouse. :pac:

No full Moon Hugo... :p

• Advertisement

I got a love bite before :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement