Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

G'night ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Links234 wrote: »
    G'night ;)

How ya feeling now?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Can't believe this lair is nearly done :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Can't believe this lair is nearly done :eek:
    I know, boo is hertbroken!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    I know, boo is hertbroken!

I demand a sequel *clap clap clap* I demand a sequel *clap clap clap*

Were ya watching the Manchester Derby?? What a result :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's scary how quick this one has been going. My sympathies MrK.

How ya feeling now?

Ah, still a grumpy tummy. I'm grand otherwise though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Ye weren't long going through this lair were ye? It was pretty fast moving..

Ah, still a grumpy tummy. I'm grand otherwise though ;)

Not too bad so.. Hope it cheers up!.

Not too bad so.. Hope it cheers up!.

I know what's up with it, and it'll pass. I got caught up on the leaked episodes of Game of Thrones, naughty me :D

How are you doing btw?

Have you stalked all these pictures yet?

tumblr_nkplahhi0D1r69kkdo1_1280.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

I can't sleep >.<

Heard GOT leaked alright, well couldn't not see that haha.. Some people went a small bit mad. Been checkin a few photos but work a tiny bit busy so got that to contend with..

Hope you sleep Satori..

Heard GOT leaked alright, well couldn't not see that haha.. Some people went a small bit mad. Been checkin a few photos but work a tiny bit busy so got that to contend with..

Hope you sleep Satori..

Same or I'll be like a feral cat in the morning :p

Yep it got leaked. ...is there any one who actually doesn't like the books or the show ....that isn't me o.O

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Same or I'll be like a feral cat in the morning :p

Yep it got leaked. ...is there any one who actually doesn't like the books or the show ....that isn't me o.O

Haven't read or watched - tried reading briefly, not my thing.

Yeah Grem, binged 3 episodes back-to-back tonight :D

Sorry to hear you can't sleep Satori, and no... there's nobody who doesn't like GoT, not even you! You're mistaken :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

i fell asleep with the light on and just woke up now, opps:o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I demand a sequel *clap clap clap* I demand a sequel *clap clap clap*

Were ya watching the Manchester Derby?? What a result :D
    Haha well I do know the number so maybe...Ah nah, let someone else have it. It was great while it lasted.

I'm so delighted. Absolutely battered them. 6 wins in a row and 3 loses in 20 games, Van Gaal has got this team going. Bring on Chelsea next week is all I can say. If we and Arsenal beat them title race is back on!
    It's scary how quick this one has been going. My sympathies MrK.
    Ha it's alright. I'm delighted I got it in the first place! Glad to see people making the most of it!
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Ye weren't long going through this lair were ye? It was pretty fast moving..
    Best way to be Mozzie!

And GoT episodes were leaked? Where can I find them? I can't wait for 10 weeks to see the whole season I wanna see loads in a row haha.

Yeah Grem, binged 3 episodes back-to-back tonight :D

Sorry to hear you can't sleep Satori, and no... there's nobody who doesn't like GoT, not even you! You're mistaken :p

I got the books for xmas few years back....generally I love that sort of thing. ....the wheels of time series. ...the magician's guild series.....dragon age games and I love reenactments, but the books just didn't do it for me at all.

Tried the tv show but realised it wasn't Much better gave it a good try though I watched 5/6 eps before I gave up.

I don't usually give up on a book but I just couldn't, and I like lord of the rings and other such things but nope.. Think I reached saturation point with it all.

no no, you both must be mistaken :p

• Advertisement

I don't usually give up on a book but I just couldn't, and I like lord of the rings and other such things but nope.. Think I reached saturation point with it all.

Personally I thought they where written a tad poorly. Just my mini opinion though. Which usually gets the height of abuse if I say it *hides

I'm saying nothing! I endured a group lecture of the value that thrones would bring to my life once.. Never again thanks!. :pac:

I'm saying nothing! I endured a group lecture of the value that thrones would bring to my life once.. Never again thanks!. :pac:

Lmao ditto. Any way moving along :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie sleepwalks into Lair**

Mumbles "hi all..."

Swannie still suffering from bruises etc? :p *hands over coffee*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swannie still suffering from bruises etc? :p *hands over coffee*
    Wearing a turtle neck sweater tonight Grem to hide my nape... :o

Ah seems I'm trying to get a rise out of Grem and Satori, but to no avail :o

Ah seems I'm trying to get a rise out of Grem and Satori, but to no avail :o

Heh heh been down the road with thrones before Links, won't be caught out too easy.. (please, pretty please don't take that as a challenge :o )

Challenge_Accepted.png

• Advertisement

Damn it.. *dials up cynicism meter and dons tinfoil hat*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement