Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

back home from college now, finished for the day:D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I couldn't get an appointment for today or tomorrow so I shall be in Wednesday morning!

Oh no, you poor thing! If you don't feel any better could you ring and ask them to squeeze you in as an emergency?
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I just don't like things un-organized, hell all my cd's are organized by band name, and release year, case in point

Alter Bridge
    Blackbird
    ABIII
    Fortress

Then the next band, and so on so forth, plus i've tidied the shelf on which my cd's, books, & dvd's reside on.

I need to find something better to do with my time.

Woo, someone else like me!

I also do the same with DVDs. At the moment they're alphabetical. Stand-up comedy DVDs are sorted using the comedian's surname. :p

I put all my books that I wanted to keep in the attic (Harry Potter etc) so I currently only have library books and the 4 James Patterson books I bought last week. And now I have to organise them until I read them. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Naw, I am just going to wait it out for the moment. If it gets bad then I'll take action but so far it hasn't being too bad today. I actually got some kind of sleep!

Naw, I am just going to wait it out for the moment. If it gets bad then I'll take action but so far it hasn't being too bad today. I actually got some kind of sleep!

If you got some sleep then that's a good sign. If you're not taking them already, Nurofen Plus are great. They're the only thing that kept me sane before I got that tooth out last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

That's what I have being taking all a long. Life savers so they are :D :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

HA!! A and E is a disgrace! I went in there a few months back over issues with my leg. I know doctors and nurses are over worked but it's frightening. The doctor that was treating me was also treating four other patients and at one stage he was getting us all mixed up.

I'd rather take my chances and just keep taking the neurofen and wait for my appointment on Wednesday.
    aw okay really glad to hear neurofen kicked in :) well then its just about 36 hours to go :)

i was worried for you as i know what ear infection can cause..
    as i said my sis and bro suffered from it a lot, and when my brother was about 3 years old his inflammation caused his eye muscle to weaken so he has to wear contacts all the time now..

not to wish that to anyone :)

hope you feel better soon mozz! good that you slept a bit:)

That's what I have being taking all a long. Life savers so they are :D :pac:

They're brilliant. If I hadn't been taking them I would have knocked myself out from banging my head against the wall. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

back home from college now, finished for the day:D

soooo, did u learn anything today? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Sorry to hear of your troubles there Mozz.

• Advertisement

Hugo. *nods* :)

Hugo. *nods* :)

Miss Paws. *nods* :D

How's you today, sir? :)

How's you today, sir? :)

Not too shabby here thanks. How are you keeping? :)

Ah good.

No complaints here. Just doing a little bit of study. Any plans for the evening?

soooo, did u learn anything today? :)

we did one of those personality type things and I learnt I have the characteristics of a therapist, we'll do what jobs might suit me tomorrow and what area of therapy I might be doing I have no clue! I also learnt I can be assertive, we do a team exercise today and I kinda surprised myself (I wouldn't have taken part years ago!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

pleased to hear that WL! happy for ye :)

Well done Writer. Glad to hear that you're getting on well there :)

thanks guys :) really pleased that's it's going well. giving me a reason to get up in the morning despite the events over the last 6 weeks

sitting up on the bed, with a glass of coke, bit of easter egg, happy out:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I currently have two doggies hiding in my room as they are scared of the hoover being used on the landing.

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    I currently have two doggies hiding in my room as they are scared of the hoover being used on the landing.

Aww, poor doggies. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

My little boys do this to....funnily enough only when I hoover....perhaps because when I do I take things out with me :/

awh, poor doggies :o

pepsi does the same thing

howdy satori :)

Howdy missy.

Awh pepsi that is a cute name. :D

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Howdy missy.

Awh pepsi that is a cute name. :D

how are you?:)

thanks! she's black so she was named after the drink:D

I did that with the last pair of gerbils I had. One was white, the other was black-ish so I called them Salt & Pepper. :D

how are you?:)

I am grand bit hayfevery neglected to take a histimine today bit of a boo boo on my part.

I am bad at naming dogs current dogs are called T, Hu Hu and Hambone a play on their real names now it is all they will answer to >.>

I did that with the last pair of gerbils I had. One was white, the other was black-ish so I called them Salt & Pepper. :D

that's quite cool:D good names i have to say
    Satori Rae wrote: »
    I am grand bit hayfevery neglected to take a histimine today bit of a boo boo on my part.

I am bad at naming dogs current dogs are called T, Hu Hu and Hambone a play on their real names now it is all they will answer to >.>

good to hear:D hope the hayfever eases up, little bit hayfevery myself too. I'm good but tired today

awh, thats kinda cute :)

oh, pp, did you solve the problem about the itunes?:)

• Advertisement

oh, pp, did you solve the problem about the itunes?:)

Oh I did yeah... I restarted my laptop and it was fine. It was odd.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement