Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

KKkitty wrote:
    Hey xPPx
    Heyo Paws, how are you now?

Hey ladies. How are we?

I'm good. Just hopped into bed with a DVD. Might read for a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

I am in my batman jammies so it's lights out for me :) night lads.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Batman!! Epic!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Batman!! Epic!.

Best detective like :) *tries to look cool

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I have many Batman/ Joker related clothing!

Watching Cropsey, pretty interesting so far!

• Advertisement

Night night Satori.

I'm just going to call Facebook Fakebook from now on. The amount of attention seeking asshats pretending to be lovely, kind, caring people makes my blood boil.

I keep reading sh1t like:

"Beautiful pix hunni, mwah! xx"

"OMG you're such a kind person!"

"You really are one in a million. <3"

All this being said by, and about, people that wouldn't think twice about stabbing you in the back and smiling at the same time.

Give me a f**king break.

I said it earlier and say it again, Facebook is the toilet wall of the wall!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

There have been some very insane moments on that show.. That's why I'm so bemused that they continually get people willing to take part..

I wouldn't go on a show like that. Reality TV has taken over a bit too much for my liking. People can't do simple tasks without a camera crew following them documenting their every move.

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    You're definitely right there. I'm doing a clear out of my friends list tomorrow.

Stupid, childish indirect status updates really annoy me as well. Like, if you don't want someone to ask you what's wrong, don't put up stupid updates aimed at one of your friends. Grow up and go and talk to the person you're so clearly p1ssed off with.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Same here Kitty. Add in plenty of editing to cast you in the worst possible way and I begin to wonder if some people aren't just exploited when it comes to the scarier end of reality telly.

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote: »

"u ok bbz, inbox me hunni"

That right there appearing on fb makes me want to smack my head off a wall..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

can't sleep :/

Same here Kitty. Add in plenty of editing to cast you in the worst possible way and I begin to wonder if some people aren't just exploited when it comes to the scarier end of reality telly.

The X Factor is the worst. They know people can't sing and still parade them out to ridicule them.

"u ok bbz, inbox me hunni"
    I honestly sometimes feel like telling these people to learn how to spell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folksies ;)

hiya links:)

All hail Links!

Hi Links and writer

hiya pp and grem :) how do?

Hey Links and writer :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I wasn't feeling so hot today :o Tummy was still sore, and I've had a headache, feel very sinusy. I'm being a bit of a moaner :p

How's everyone in here?

I'll break out the violin Links! :p or perhaps tea? Couple of lairlings not so well in that case.. *hugs abound*

This Cropsey documentary is actually very good!!

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    This Cropsey documentary is actually very good!!

*toddles off to look up this mysterious doc*

*toddles off to look up this mysterious doc*

It's pretty much about these seven children who go missing on Staten Island and it examines the circumstances in which they disappeared and the man who was thought to be guilty of the disappearances..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Evening Nocs

Looks like something that might stay with you a while, pretty creepy.. Ended up surfing amazon for new reading material :o

Oops, hi there Wolfie, how are you doing?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I am quite good at this point in time

• Advertisement

Good to hear :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement