Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Hey Swannie! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Hey Swannie and Hugo, how are ye?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

mrkiscool2 wrote:
    Hey boss :p

mrkiscool2 wrote: »

Hey Mr K! :)

Hi everyone else too! :o

Hey Hugo

• Advertisement

Hey boss :p
    14185212UtNF3Va6.gif?1302832919

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hiya Swan, how's you?
    Just grand thanks Paws. Got an invite to a houseparty for tomorrow night. Wondering if I should go? Last time I went to one, I barely got away with my clothes still on! :eek:
    Hey Swannie! :)
    Well Hugo... Nice seeing you here. "Is that a pistol in your pocket, or are you glad to see me?" Just ye just love those old May West lines? :P
    Ye still guarding your Lair title sign?

**When cool looks away, Swannie throws cream pie at cool's sign. Swannie practices innocent look and whistles**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

They do indeed. Burst into tears one time after hearing a song called What's Left. Not the greatest song to be hearing 2 weeks after a break up! :o

Any chance this guy fancies you?

sort of beginning to question that myself recently, we hadn't been talking in a few months before two weeks ago and he's the guy who puts xxx etc at the end of nearly early text/message. We've been friends since i was 18 or 19 so know him well. He's been asking personal questions (one of which was about x rated stuff and had to tell him to back off!) since we've been back in touch so hard to know if he fancies his chances or if whether he's being serious or not, he tends to be a bit of a joker though, so probably messing with me

I don't fancy him though, never have

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

You should definitely go to it so Swannie, as long as it's not snowing...

The forums re-organisation's going very well tbh, the feedback so far's been remarkably positive and helpful.

[edit]
    Writer - he 100% fancies you, ignore anything he says to the contrary. We're not subtle or clever when we're smitten.

Hey Hugo

Hey Miss Paws!
    Black Swan wrote: »
    Well Hugo... Nice seeing you here. "Is that a pistol in your pocket, or are you glad to see me?" Just ye just love those old May West lines? :P

I'm glad to see you! :D:o

• Advertisement

Ye still guarding your Lair title sign?

**When cool looks away, Swannie throws cream pie at cool's sign. Swannie practices innocent look and whistles**
    *Has set up defences, laser gun pops up and shoots cream pie*

Lol Swannie!

Well my boss was off playing golf, I had finished my part and did the hand-off to the next team member, and, and... Yes, Swannie was BAD! :o

Yes, don't push too hard. Ye don't want to catch that terrible disease...
    writer's block
    :eek:

Ahh i see :)

nope, never want to experience that again!

hiya hugo:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

sort of beginning to question that myself recently, we hadn't been talking in a few months before two weeks ago and he's the guy who puts xxx etc at the end of nearly early text/message. We've been friends since i was 18 or 19 so know him well. He's been asking personal questions (one of which was about x rated stuff and had to tell him to back off!) since we've been back in touch so hard to know if he fancies his chances or if whether he's being serious or not, he tends to be a bit of a joker though, so probably messing with me

I don't fancy him though, never have

I think you've got yourself an admirer there writer for sure ;)

Black Swan wrote:
    Just grand thanks Paws. Got an invite to a houseparty for tomorrow night. Wondering if I should go? Last time I went to one, I barely got away with my clothes still on! 
    Oh my.. :o
    Nope, he fancies you IMO. He's about as subtle as a sledgehammer. Asking you x-rated stuff is a no-no though, tell him to mind his own business!
    Hey Miss Paws!
    How's Hugo? :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Shiminay wrote: »
    You should definitely go to it so Swannie,
    You're right Shiminay. I've been a bit too uptight lately with all my commitments at work and university and need to chill. :cool:
    Shiminay wrote: »
    ...as long as it's not snowing...
    I'm about 10,000 kms and 8 time zones west of ye at the moment, and we are having a Santa Ana heat wave in So Cal at 33C. Shorts and T weather!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Jesus, I went to get dinner, this thread is moving far too fast to keep up with :eek:

Links234 wrote: »
    Jesus, I went to get dinner, this thread is moving far too fast to keep up with :eek:

*catches links hand
    Mon it's ok

We're a chatty bunch, we are. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm fairly sure 33C is hot enough to actually kill me.

I'm glad to see you! :D:o
    I bet Hugo! You're a pharmer now. How's the crops? ;)
    *Has set up defences, laser gun pops up and shoots cream pie*

Lol Swannie!
    Swannie orders SwanBot 2.1 to outflank cool's position with automatic pie throwing launcher.
    Ahh i see :)
    No no writer! You were not supposed to LOOK under the spoiler! :eek:
    heyday30 wrote: »
    I think you've got yourself an admirer there writer for sure ;)
    LOOKOUT writer! Both Paws and heyday are teaming up to match make you with a new beau! :P
    Oh my.. :o
    Indeed Paws! The student houseparties are sometimes worse than Animal House. I might need a Vet Sunday morning. Is Paws on-call if I yell HELP?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

For those into The Strypes there's something about them on BBC 4 in a few minutes.

Indeed Paws! The student houseparties are sometimes worse than Animal House. I might need a Vet Sunday morning. Is Paws on-call if I yell HELP?

I'm sure I'll be able to lend a hand should you need it :)

tis fast sometimes links!:)

black swan, I'm shocked:eek:;) I think you should go though, you deserve some r&r time:)

thanks for the insight guys on the guy, was thinking if I was imaging it! As much it's nice to have an admirer my interest in him isnt there, also no way ready for a another relationship, just out of one 2 weeks tomorrow. focusing on myself for a while :)

Swannie orders SwanBot 2.1 to outflank cool's position with automatic pie throwing launcher.
    *Laser locks onto SwanBot and fires, destroyign it and the pie throwing launcher*

Angron wrote: »
    I'm fairly sure 33C is hot enough to actually kill me.
    **Passes Angron a tall cool iced tea**

KKkitty wrote: »
    For those into The Strypes there's something about them on BBC 4 in a few minutes.

Cheers Kkkitty. I'll tell my brother. Heading to see them tomorrow night with my friend, my brother and his gf. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Cheers Kkkitty. I'll tell my brother. Heading to see them tomorrow night with my friend, my brother and his gf. :)

Knew someone here in the lair was into them.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Jaysus, yea, 33C is waaaaay to hot for Nocs! :p I can just about function in 13C and wear tshirts all year round :p

Ya today was just enough sunshine n brightness for me.

• Advertisement

KKkitty wrote: »
    Well... hi to you too kitty. We're plenty chatty at the moment... :D

I'm sure I'll be able to lend a hand should you need it :)
    Paws to the rescue! Oh... I saw that Washed Paws 3/4 ton covered truck again in our university centre parking lot. Really cool idea! :D

black swan, I'm shocked:eek:;) I think you should go though, you deserve some r&r time:)
    I just told him I would go. He is sitting across the table from me at this javahouse chatting me up. You guys made him very happy. Oh oh... :o
    *Laser locks onto SwanBot and fires, destroyign it and the pie throwing launcher*
    Cool doesn't realise that this was the new and improved SwanBot 2.1 version, with 100% full Star Trek shields up.

**SwanBot WAVES wing at cool while reconstructing pie launcher**

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement