Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Joya wrote: »
    hahah no.. i think the only way would be to put it far away from the bed so that i have to get up to turn it off

although no guaranties i wouldn't just fall back in :d

It works. Do that with my own alarm. ;)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

SW wrote: »
    It works. Do that with my own alarm. ;)
    will give it a go then so :)
    now i hv to go, see ye all laters!

have a good one, Joya :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Morning all o/

Morning, Mozzel! :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

greetings, Sephers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all.

My whole body still aches from those exercises I did on Sunday morning. Plus, I had a dream about my ex so I feel a bit crappy. Dunno why the hell I'm still dreaming about him 2 years later. I haven't even been thinking about him tbh, and it's not like I still love him or anything, so I'm a bit confused as to why I dreamt about him. It's not the first time either. I think my brain is trying to tell me I need someone else to focus on to finally get him out of my head for good.

/stupid rant

Apologies. Didn't feel like that really fit in the Brooding Corner, people have more serious problems in there. I'd just feel silly. I just wanted to get it down somewhere.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Given the way dreaming works and neural pathways form, it could be any number of a million reasons Paws, I wouldn't let it worry you too much.

Last night I got home and was flaked beyond belief and ended up in bed for 12 hours and not playing GTA V all night as I anticipated I'd be :)

Shiminay wrote:
    Given the way dreaming works and neural pathways form, it could be any number of a million reasons Paws, I wouldn't let it worry you too much.
    Thanks. :)

I do feel a little bit silly for letting it annoy me tbh.. :o

• Advertisement

Ah, don't hold on to it, let the annoyance go.

Gonna go out and walk it out of my system. I don't need to be thinking about him. :o

me bosses still not in :d)) happy days! :)

Whilst the cat is away Joya!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Got my photo taken for my passport today, I'm actually getting quite excited at the prospect of going to England. It'll be my first "holiday" on my own out of the country.

Shiminay wrote: »
    Whilst the cat is away Joya!
    exactly :d))
    Angron wrote: »
    Got my photo taken for my passport today, I'm actually getting quite excited at the prospect of going to England. It'll be my first "holiday" on my own out of the country.
    congrats Angron, have a good one! :)

where in uk you going to?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

exactly :d))

congrats Angron, have a good one! :)

where in uk you going to?
    London. I have a few friends over in England/Scotland, and all of us are heading to watch a wrestling show, do some bowling, maybe head to a pub or two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Hi guys :-) having a stressful day today, doing a project on the culture of money and it's very hard! I'm in a quiet room now and de stressing

Angron wrote:
    I've not been out of Ireland yet at all. :o

Hope you have a good time. :)

Why not Paws? Get the hell out and give some serious consideration to never coming back. Fk this country.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'd love to move to Japan, thinking about learning Japanese and take it from there then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

West Hollywood is the destination of choice for me (At some point in my lifetime), given the rich musical history of the place :D. Not to mention the famous/infamous depending on your point of view, the Sunset Strip is also in West Hollywood :D

Shiminay wrote:
    Why not Paws? Get the hell out and give some serious consideration to never coming back. Fk this country.
    Just haven't had the chance tbh. I've always wanted to go to Scotland, I'm not sure why. Could happen, I don't think it's too expensive over there.

I'd love to move to Japan, thinking about learning Japanese and take it from there then :)
    take me with ye ill be your sumiko :D

Clutch will be in The Olympia, Friday November 20th, tickets go on sale Thursday April 16th.

Someone page Mozz, let her know Clutch are a coming back to these shores later in the year.

Missed Clutch the last time they were here, this news pleases me greatly.

[edit]
    Balls, it's clashing with Uncle Acid & The Deadbeats.

I've missed them the last few times they came to Ireland, and it's almost certain i'll be missing them this go around as well :(, absolutely gutted as they are one of those bands i am dying to see live.

take me with ye ill be your sumiko :D

Done deal \o/ I'll smuggle you onto the plane ;)

• Advertisement

The band that's top of my list of "Yet to see, but desperately hoping for" is Mayhem from Norway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement