Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I have my dark glasses on....

Now why didn't I think of that.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I wouldn't last outside too long without them.. Total owl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Wish that sun would f off.
    Totally not in the mood for that sorta weather :/

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hello my lovelies :)

Hello my lovelies :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7q9wnpfbsphG5kf2Tt8pQcWJBJY71-eX2RsKFl5m2xR6iK8kP5g

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi there Heyday and Paws.. How are ye?.

Hey Ted and Grem. All good here. How are ye?

Feel a lot better than I did this morning.

Feet up & watching the football here

Sounds good. Looking forward to watching Critical later. Hopefully we won't have any visitors. :)

Sounds good. Looking forward to watching Critical later. Hopefully we won't have any visitors. :)

You go over & watch it in his place if the visitor who I am thinking of calls over.

• Advertisement

I'm in work, handover was tidy though so it's started well..

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You go over & watch it in his place if the visitor who I am thinking of calls over.
    He hasn't showed his face this evening. Yet. His house is like a bomb site, I'd fear for my safety in there! :o
    I'm in work, handover was tidy though so it's started well..
    Hope you have a good night there Grem :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

What happened this morning, writer?

bit of a stressful morning, was doing a project on the culture of money, to do with banks and recession, which I don't have much interest in. was finding it tough, I found it hard to voice that so it got a bit much for me and I got upset.. they have a room in the college for us to just chill so I spent some time in there. thankfully my afternoon improved:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

So hot only walking dogs now well one of them....aint he a beaut....well all mothers love their own :p

Hope you will be ok writer lady to be honest it is not a subject I would love myself

Lovely chap Sats.

bit of a stressful morning, was doing a project on the culture of money, to do with banks and recession, which I don't have much interest in. was finding it tough, I found it hard to voice that so it got a bit much for me and I got upset.. they have a room in the college for us to just chill so I spent some time in there. thankfully my afternoon improved:)

Awh OK. Glad you're feeling better.

Cute dog, Satori. :D

thanks pp :) glad I'm ok too

I'll be ok satari :) just one of those days. thankfully I don't have to go back to it until Friday when the English/maths tutor is in again so have a few days break from it!

Cute dog :D

Nice pooch indeed Satori

Writer glad you're feeling better..

Somehow wound up listening to Justin Timberlake on YouTube. :confused:

thanks grem :)

• Advertisement

Somehow wound up listening to Justin Timberlake on YouTube. :confused:

Sorry for your troubles. We are here for you in this difficult time.

:P

Am listening to Korn :)

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Sorry for your troubles. We are here for you in this difficult time.

:P

:p

I've moved onto this:

Am listening to Korn :)

Finally managed to see them live last month soooooooo fracking epic.....they made the gig Last month :/ I meant Jan lmao I am still stuck in feb :/

I like the idea of going to those kinda gigs but it's just not my thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Listened to Hozier cover the almighty Led Zeppelin, i had goosebumps.

I like the idea of going to those kinda gigs but it's just not my thing.

You should go to the 3 arena if crowds aren't your thing.

That is where me and the bf went.

I got us seats up in the stand near front row. Now normally I would love to be in the mosh pit up front by the stage, but we couldn't risk it as I just had surgery but I was surprised by the ample room air conditioning and having the loos near by was epic plus there was chaps selling beer in the stands and the seats had cup holders :P was epic really :D

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Listened to Hozier cover the almighty Led Zeppelin, i had goosebumps.

Same here. Never really listened to the lyrics til I heard that version. :D

The arena is what the point is called now right? Doubt I'll be in there again. Injured at a gig there so nah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Same here. Never really listened to the lyrics til I heard that version. :D

True, amazing how covers can sometime kick the original to the curb, but Led Zeppelin's version is better, Hosier's is missing the violin bow/guitar solo part.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement