Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

The arena is what the point is called now right? Doubt I'll be in there again. Injured at a gig there so nah.

Yep it use to be the point 3 bought it over.

Oh balls sorry to hear that. I take it it was bad.

Been elbowed in the face at a gig by a idiot once near broke my nose accident though, had a cigarette burnt into my neck but worst thing was a guy fell grabbed my bestie to steady himself only he grabbed her nipple and he got dragged to the side by the crowed bringing my friends nipple with him ..... lucky she didn't loose it though :P Seen worse happen to people. I like being upfront I like a mosh and a head bang but people get wayyyyy to mental

Oh and I was kicked in the head by a hippy who decided to crowd surf sadly for me his runners had velcro ties on them..my hair wrapped around it and was ripped out still though, not that bad

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

My favourite (currently) cover is Albert Niland covering wuthering heights.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    True, amazing how covers can sometime kick the original to the curb, but Led Zeppelin's version is better, Hosier's is missing the violin bow/guitar solo part.

True, but he did a pretty good job. I love his voice in general (obviously), but I think it's really powerful in that cover.

Speaking of kicking the original to the curb, his cover of Ariana Grande's Problem is so good! To be fair, I don't like the original, and she really irritates me but be puts a really cool spin on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

i got distracted listening to hozier and taylor swift, interesting :) must be off to bed though, so night night guys

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I wish the guy working with me would stop having a sh1tfit over a minor leak.. Grr.

• Advertisement

Night night, writer.

Tell him to cool his jets. I love that phrase!

He's not one for paying attention. I'd love to tell him that and some more.. Asking me what to do when we have it in our sop folder and he's on this site way longer than me.. Trying to make a scapegoat of me if something goes wrong. Ooh this turned into a rant, sorry.

Night night, writer.

Tell him to cool his jets. I love that phrase!

I love to say calm your tits and jog on :P

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Satori Rae wrote: »
    I love to say calm your tits and jog on :P

There was one particular word there my eyes were drawn to :cool:

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    There was one particular word there my eyes were drawn to :cool:

See filth!!! :P

• Advertisement

Same here Ted *high fives*

He's not one for paying attention. I'd love to tell him that and some more.. Asking me what to do when we have it in our sop folder and he's on this site way longer than me.. Trying to make a scapegoat of me if something goes wrong. Ooh this turned into a rant, sorry.
    Well, he sounds like quite the charmer..
    Satori Rae wrote:
    I love to say calm your tits and jog on
    Lol :D

Luckily he's quit bugging me now. Honestly.. I'm feckin tired now.

Luckily he's quit bugging me now. Honestly.. I'm feckin tired now.

If in doubt just yell stranger danger if he comes near you and give him a swift quick into the left one :D

Kinda quiet in here tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Quiet everywhere....

Probably people overdosed with the sun :P

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

i'm heere in the shadows

Hey there catallus, how goes it?.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I'm here, just finished Daredevil on Netflix.

• Advertisement

I'm here, just finished Daredevil on Netflix.
    Any good?

Any good?

Absolutely brilliant :D, Definitely recommend it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Heyoo folks! :D

I'm gonna be suffering, had pizza for lunch/dinner, then got FREE ICECREAM in the cinema! :D Free! Ben & Jerry's peanutbutter cup! :eek: But how could I resist?

Saw Pale Moon, t'was good ;)

Absolutely brilliant :D, Definitely recommend it.

Epica I will deffo check it out, I was saying to myself it could not be as bad as the movie they did last o.0

Epica I will deffo check it out, I was saying to myself it could not be as bad as the movie they did last o.0

It put the movie to shame by a country mile. It's darker and more grittier than anything Marvel have ever done, A.K.A Jessica Jones, Luke Cage & Iron fist still to come, before the team up series The Defenders, will be interesting to see how it all ties into the bigger picture - Marvel's Cinematic Universe.

Links234 wrote:
    I'm gonna be suffering, had pizza for lunch/dinner, then got FREE ICECREAM in the cinema! Free! Ben & Jerry's peanutbutter cup! But how could I resist?
    Free ice-cream, woohoo!

I want ice-cream.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*seph mon comes running in the door*

Hi pals o/

Can of monster already opened uh-oh I think. Hi there people who just landed into lair..

*seph mon comes running in the door*

Hi pals o/

Closes door, smacking Seph in the face :p

• Advertisement

Can of monster already opened uh-oh I think. Hi there people who just landed into lair..

Swig of Monster Energy for the working man :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement