Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

You're probably right.

The meaning I got was Creepy Little B*****d.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I'm definitely right

Ah i'll have to remember that for future use.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yup, creepy little bastard would be the one. Christian in WWE used to be called it at one point.

He can p1ss off. He's not getting w*nk material from me.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

You're probably right.

The meaning I got was Creepy Little B*****d.

Block the asshole now. No randomer from the net should be allowed any chance to upset you, let alone another chance..

• Advertisement

You're right

:'(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

He's asked me for pictures multiple times, and it's not pictures of my face he's looking for. I actually feel like crying. I'm not even answering any more.

This happened me too. It's disgusting. Don't answer him paws. So degrading asking things like that.

P.s slash is a god.

PP'S: Hi. I've been floating round the background of boards all evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    This guy, GN'R's ex lead guitar player

I know who Slash is, I was making a pun calling him a hack :pac:

heyday30 wrote:
    This happened me too. It's disgusting. Don't answer him paws. So degrading asking things like that.
    I'm beginning to wonder if that's all people see in me

Links234 wrote: »
    I know who Slash is, I was making a pun calling him a hack :pac:

I'm :( by that Links

Only joking

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Be thankful the asswipe made himself known before you thought about investing any time meeting him. The frontline of dating sites is littered with genetic cul-de-sacs like that.. Discard, rock on..

Slash is epic!!

Tell that guy to go **** himself.

Tell him you'll stick a glass sound up his urethra and then hit him in the dick with a hammer if he doesn't **** right off. You're better than him by a mile

Be thankful the asswipe made himself known before you thought about investing any time meeting him. The frontline of dating sites is littered with genetic cul-de-sacs like that.. Discard, rock on..
    I deleted Tinder ages ago a completely forgot we swapped numbers. Grr. I feel silly for crying.

Links234 wrote:
    Tell him you'll stick a glass sound up his urethra and then hit him in the dick with a hammer if he doesn't **** right off. You're better than him by a mile
    Good Lord, Links, you do have a way with words!! :eek: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Not at all. Don't leave some reptile perv troll make you feel like that.

I know.. I'm just being silly, I'll be OK.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    My friend said Slash doesn't count a rock god :mad:, said friend has been blocked on Facebook.

Such a blasphemous thing to say.

Said friend should be pilloried for such a statement

Some absolute chancers in the world.

Good Lord, Links, you do have a way with words!! :eek: :D

I think this might be why people are scared of me :o

I threatened to bleed a friend, put the blood in the freezer, fashion an ice-knife with it, and then stab them to death with their own blood. This of course all in good humour, we constantly try to come up with more and more elaborate ways we'll maim and/or kill each other.

Links234 wrote:
    I threatened to bleed a friend, put the blood in the freezer, fashion an ice-knife with it, and then stab them to death with their own blood. This of course all in good humour, we constantly try to come up with more and more elaborate ways we'll maim and/or kill each other.
    Feckin hell...

You should totally give that idea to the Criminal Minds writers. :D

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Some absolute chancers in the world.
    I'm beginning to dislike people more and more tbh

Feckin hell...

You should totally give that idea to the Criminal Minds writers. :D

NO! They're my ideas!

But, if you ever see an episode where there's an unsub who surgically replaced their victim's internal organs with squeeky toys then punched them in the gut repeatedly, you'll know they ripped me off, the theiving bastards! :pac:

Bloodknife and quick lime bath was always my go to idea.. Also I like the idea of parachuting a substance into someone who's particularly evil so they go horribly.. Tea anyone?.

Links234 wrote:
    But, if you ever see an episode where there's an unsub who surgically replaced their victim's internal organs with squeeky toys then punched them in the gut repeatedly, you'll know they ripped me off, the theiving bastards!

Lol, OK fair enough.

What a random idea!!! :D

I sincerely apologize for anyone I might have terrified :o

Bloodknife and quick lime bath was always my go to idea.. Also I like the idea of parachuting a substance into someone who's particularly evil so they go horribly.. Tea anyone?.
    Jeepers, what have we started here?! :eek:

Also, tea would be lovely. :)

Hey they're just theories - it's not like you're going to act on them.. *backs away with nervous smile*

I think we may have frightened poor Lith.. :o

No i am still here, just got distracted by something.

• Advertisement

Phew. :p

Thanks for making me feel better guys :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement