Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Gonna try get some shut eye. Try being the operative word.

Night folks x

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Buh bye Heyday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Night heyday ;)

Glad you feel a bit better Paws! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Later Heyday :)
    Welcome Paws - lair to the rescue!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hiya people

• Advertisement

Hello Wolfman ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

How do Wolfie, all ok your side?.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

great at the moment. Watching IZombie.

Read that, thought ICarly, no idea why never seen that or anything.. Caffeine must be kicking in yay...

No, I prefer shows with a horror twist

• Advertisement

Grem = funny fail.. :( ah well dust me off and try again later. So what's IZombie?

So what's IZombie?

It's a show with a horror twist

Also Grem, 3 mins, got one in before you at last :pac:

Well done and grumble grumble...

It's a pain waiting for new episodes of television shows.

Grem = funny fail.. :( ah well dust me off and try again later. So what's IZombie?

medical examiner who's a zombie eats murder victims brains and gets their memories. She then goes about solving said murders

medical examiner who's a zombie eats murder victims brains and gets their memories. She then goes about solving said murders

Huh, that's actually not a bad idea.. Is it new there?

Still in first season. Last week she ate a martial artist and realized she could beat the hell out of Batman

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    It's a pain waiting for new episodes of television shows.

Isn't it just?

What are you waiting on?

Links234 wrote: »
    Isn't it just?

What are you waiting on?

It's a pain

Waiting on new The Flash & Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D

• Advertisement

It's a pain

Waiting on new The Flash & Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D

Tonight's flash was freaking awesome I must say

Still in first season. Last week she ate a martial artist and realized she could beat the hell out of Batman

Definitely think I'd like that!.

Chris Jericho hits the nail on the head about heckler's at WWE's Hall Of Fame ceremony the night before Wrestlemania.

And quiet frankly, he is right.

Think I'm gonna watch Season 5 of the Walking Dead ;)

Tonight's flash was freaking awesome I must say

I've seen the youtube promo link for it :D, The Flash is one of the best super hero shows on television.

*grem realises she is fuddy duddy of forum and may start watching some current shows*

Need a list of shows to watch Grem? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Links234 wrote: »
    Think I'm gonna watch Season 5 of the Walking Dead ;)
    It's a season of two halves. First half isn't great, second half is wonderful.

• Advertisement

Need a list of shows to watch Grem? :P

Haha dory here would forget them in a heartbeat. Think when I get back from holidays I'll ask a few of ye..

Hi MrK :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement