Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

sometimes too tempting to look under spoilers black swan!

the match making thing made me laugh :D but not ready for another relationship right now

jeez 33c is way too hot! much prefer cooler temps

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Black Swan wrote: »
    Cool doesn't realise that this was the new and improved SwanBot 2.1 version, with 100% full Star Trek shields up.

**SwanBot WAVES wing at cool while reconstructing pie launcher**
    *missile cannon comes up after the shields block the laser, firing at SwanBot. As it isn't a laser it can pass through the shield*

Thank you FTL for teaching me that!

Well... hi to you too kitty. We're plenty chatty at the moment... :D

Paws to the rescue! Oh... I saw that Washed Paws 3/4 ton covered truck again in our university centre parking lot. Really cool idea! :D

I just told him I would go. He is sitting across the table from me at this javahouse chatting me up. You guys made him very happy. Oh oh... :o

Cool doesn't realise that this was the new and improved SwanBot 2.1 version, with 100% full Star Trek shields up.

**SwanBot WAVES wing at cool while reconstructing pie launcher**

have a great time:);)

Heya mrk, kkkity and mrk :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Ah FTL, what a game. I've only ever finished it once :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Shiminay wrote: »
    Jaysus, yea, 33C is waaaaay to hot for Nocs! :p I can just about function in 13C and wear tshirts all year round :p
    Well I'm dressed for the occasion Shiminay in half-T, shorts, ball cap with pony, and bare feet. The east coast is buried in snow, while we lay about sipping cool drinks to chill. Still got about 2 or so hours before the Sun dips into Pacific and sizzzzzzzles. :cool:

• Advertisement

Ah FTL, what a game. I've only ever finished it once :o
    But why? So much re-playability!

Well I'm dressed for the occasion Shiminay in half-T, shorts, ball cap with pony, and bare feet. The east coast is buried in snow, while we lay about sipping cool drinks to chill. Still got about 2 or so hours before the Sun dips into Pacific and sizzzzzzzles. :cool:
    Rather you than me in that heat! :p I have family on the east coast, they've been sending pics of the snow, up to 7 or 8 feet piled up out in their yard!
    mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    But why? So much re-playability!
    Oh yea, but I go through phases of playing it almost daily for a month or so and then not playing it again for a year - I have farrrrr too many games :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

That weather sounds more my speed shim! Just sent my PC off to (hopefully) get it fixed. Haven't been able to game on it properly for ages!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

sometimes too tempting to look under spoilers black swan!
    Hahaha! I couldn't resist either, curious Cat that I am. :D
    the match making thing made me laugh :D but not ready for another relationship right now
    I'm liking single too for now. Too many commitments to add another. Maybe after I get through with this last degree, then again, maybe not... play it slow and easy for now.
    *missile cannon comes up after the shields block the laser, firing at SwanBot. As it isn't a laser it can pass through the shield*
    But SwanBot was not where you thought you saw her. She had borrowed Arnie's wrist control from Recall that broadcast a false image in a different place, ha! So you hit the false SwanBot image, not her! :pac:
    have a great time:);)
    Well, have something to look forward to Saturn Day night. Lad tells me that I will need a swim suit too, as they have a hot tub to splash in, along with cold beer. The plot thickens... :P

Hahaha! I couldn't resist either, curious Cat that I am. :D

I'm liking single too for now. Too many commitments to add another. Maybe after I get through with this last degree, then again, maybe not... play it slow and easy for now.

But SwanBot was not where you thought you saw her. She had borrowed Arnie's wrist control from Recall that broadcast a false image in a different place, ha! So you hit the false SwanBot image, not her! :pac:

Well, have something to look forward to Saturn Day night. Lad tells me that I will need a swim suit too, as they have a hot tub to splash in, along with cold beer. The plot thickens... :P
    Missile, annoyed at missing SwanBot, aims at the source, Swannie. It fires!

• Advertisement

Rather you than me in that heat! :p I have family on the east coast, they've been sending pics of the snow, up to 7 or 8 feet piled up out in their yard!)
    Have Gran and Granda on Mum's side in Evanston IL that say The Hawk off the Great Lake is brutal, while we have a pleasant 10 knot wind that's beginning to shift off Pacific, breaking up the Santa Ana desert flow. After dark here tonight should be grand. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

My daughter was listening to a bit of Irish rock music and her feet were tapping away at it :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Stop firing off missiles please. We just got this place back to code

The launcher has a mind of it's own now Wolfie! And it was Swannie who started it!

Missile, annoyed at missing SwanBot, aims at the source, Swannie. It fires!
    What cool doesn't know... Swannie earlier swiped Arnie's Recall wrist image displacement tool and patent, reengineered it in accordance with the ISO 9001 International Quality Assurance standards and EC Directives, and now uses it in multi-image displacements, projecting several Swannies about Lair. Which is the REAL Swannie? :pac:

Hi wolf! Maybe cool should borrow a broom to clean this place up? I have some Sorcerers Apprentice music to play that should help cool with the task. :p
    The launcher has a mind of it's own now Wolfie! And it was Swannie who started it!
    **Swannie whips out compact mirror. Practices INNOCENT LOOK. Points wing at cool >>>>>>>>>**

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Rather you than me in that heat! :p I have family on the east coast, they've been sending pics of the snow, up to 7 or 8 feet piled up out in their yard!

yeah, but it finally starting to melt here in Buffalo. I found the bird bath today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

tis fast sometimes links!:)

No kidding! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Just hopped into bed here.

#cozy

Angron wrote: »
    That weather sounds more my speed shim! Just sent my PC off to (hopefully) get it fixed. Haven't been able to game on it properly for ages!
    Disaster! Any idea what's wrong with it? Mine's self-built so no one except me to fix it if it goes wrong. I've a new PSU sitting in a box here behind me and was supposed to buy a new Graphics card this month, but got hit with some unexpected billzlzlzlzzzzz
    yeah, but it finally starting to melt here in Buffalo. I found the bird bath today

I hope you didn't find a bird in it! :eek:

• Advertisement

Not warm enough in Buffalo for this Swannie bird wolf. I'll continue to splash about the Pacific thanks. :D

sitting up in bed here and looking at things online to buy:cool:

hope your computer can be fixed angron, I'd be lost without mine!

yep links, it amazes me sometimes, can go away for a while and find pages to read:)

Enjoying the single life too black swan, no commitments and can do you're own thing:)

I hope you didn't find a bird in it! :eek:

No, thankfully no frozen wildlife was discovered

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Enjoying the single life too black swan, no commitments and can do you're own thing

I think I've come full circle on that one. I'll see what life has in store for me next, I'm happy in my own company and I'm OK with being single but it'd be nice to have someone to rely on and vice versa, feeling needed is always nice.

Think I'm gonna try for an early ish night tonight. Feeling a wee bit shattered.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

In bed now myself but over caffeinated after copious amounts of coffee while I was on a cleaning buzz today.

pleasant slumbers links :)

That's true pp, enjoying being single, I like spending time on my own (sometimes a bit too much!), at times I miss the feeling of being with someone and being needed. I look forward to the next chapter of my life and what that'll bring :)

Enjoying the single life too black swan, no commitments and can do you're own thing:)
    Like us authoring books for both of us writer, without feeling guilty failing to give huge amounts of time to himself.
    I think I've come full circle on that one. I'll see what life has in store for me next, I'm happy in my own company and I'm OK with being single but it'd be nice to have someone to rely on and vice versa, feeling needed is always nice.
    That's for Back-To-The-Future Swannie, not now for me Paws. :cool:
    Links234 wrote: »
    Think I'm gonna try for an early ish night tonight. Feeling a wee bit shattered.
    Nite nite Links.
    KKkitty wrote: »
    In bed now myself but over caffeinated after copious amounts of coffee while I was on a cleaning buzz today.
    I do this too when working long hours. Wired but tired. :eek:

Ah I'm not gone yet, had to take the wee doggie out :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You turn your back in here & 100+ posts, missiles firing in every direction.

I told you before No Shennanigans without Ted being here !!!!

*** throws 16 wild geese into Lair & runs out the door***

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement