Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

How's you SW?
    Grand. getting stuff done :)
    Quite annoyed at my friend. Last night we arranged to go for a walk at 10.30 this morning. I got a text at 9.30 to say she had a migraine and didn't want to go. Then I got a text at 10.45 to say she wanted to go, like right there and then. I said I didn't want to go until 11.20 because I was still having breakfast. Then she said we'd leave it til 12, and now she's pissed off with me because I said I wanted to go for a short walk before I met her. I'm fed up bending over backwards to please everyone else and getting no thanks for it.
    this calls for..................... A DUEL!!!

1319051824_gentlemens_duel.gif

:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

How's you SW?

Quite annoyed at my friend. Last night we arranged to go for a walk at 10.30 this morning. I got a text at 9.30 to say she had a migraine and didn't want to go. Then I got a text at 10.45 to say she wanted to go, like right there and then. I said I didn't want to go until 11.20 because I was still having breakfast. Then she said we'd leave it til 12, and now she's pissed off with me because I said I wanted to go for a short walk before I met her. I'm fed up bending over backwards to please everyone else and getting no thanks for it.

Go when it suits you and tell her to feck off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Afternoon Nocs, how are we?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Afternoon all!!

How's things?

• Advertisement

All good Moz, how's about you?

Not too bad now Shim. Deliberating on whether to head out into the sunshine or just stay in the shadows for the day..shadows sounds more teempting :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

hiya all,
    hey mozz how was at the doctors yesterday?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Not enough issues these days are settled via duels.

In other news, curse the day star, my eyes are itching like hell again. It's annoying as hell, weather gets slightly hotter and then I'm blind.

Joya wrote: »
    hiya all,
    hey mozz how was at the doctors yesterday?

Not too bad. She gave me anti biotics. She's a little worried about it as she can't understand why I keep getting them. If this one doesn't clear up I am to head back to her and get for further examination. If it does clear up but lets say I get another one I have to head back to her. She just wants to make sure everything is all right and there's nothing else going.

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Not too bad. She gave me anti biotics. She's a little worried about it as she can't understand why I keep getting them. If this one doesn't clear up I am to head back to her and get for further examination. If it does clear up but lets say I get another one I have to head back to her. She just wants to make sure everything is all right and there's nothing else going.
    yes it is very important cause it is in the middle of the head like - so close to the brain etc, you'd want to be sure it is healthy there whatever it is..
    she sounds like a good doc :) m glad you re in good hands :)

Shadows are always best Moz! Sorry to hear your ear is still giving you guff :(

Angron wrote: »
    Not enough issues these days are settled via duels.

I agree. All problems should be solved with a duel :D
    yes it is very important cause it is in the middle of the head like - so close to the brain etc, you'd want to be sure it is healthy there whatever it is..
    she sounds like a good doc :) m glad you re in good hands :)

She's a very good doctor. She's being very good to OHs family and I can't praise her enough. She's helping me through with other issues to (PCOS and the live thing). Can't say a bad word about her!
    Shiminay wrote: »
    Shadows are always best Moz! Sorry to hear your ear is still giving you guff :(

Hopefully it won't be for long more!! :D And yeah, decided to skulk around in the shadows!

She's a very good doctor. She's being very good to OHs family and I can't praise her enough. She's helping me through with other issues to (PCOS and the live thing). Can't say a bad word about her!

Hopefully it won't be for long more!! :D And yeah, decided to skulk around in the shadows!
    great! m really happy for ye!

btw ill stay in da shadows as well, but watchin' the sunshine outside is a pretty view :d))

ps there it is :)

Aww, you live near the sea? :eek:

I want more dragon eggs but apparently I am only allowed four at a time..boo urns :/

Aww, you live near the sea? :eek:

I want more dragon eggs but apparently I am only allowed four at a time..boo urns :/
    yea lookin over dublin bay see it till the mountains and blackrock etc :)

btw me too!!!! at least two specific oes i was hunting but cannot have more atm
    btw your white little one is not clickable here :)

ps "lemme" showya! :d))

yea lookin over dublin bay see it till the mountains and blackrock etc :)

btw me too!!!! at least two specific oes i was hunting but cannot have more atm
    btw your white little one is not clickable here :)

I am hunting for a Nebula dragon!!

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Nebula_Dragon

I think they look so pretty and I would really love one!! :D

Also I want to get a bronze trophy! You get one for owning between 51-200 dragons!

Yeah, it happened with another dragon as well, not sure what's going on :/

I am hunting for a Nebula dragon!!

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Nebula_Dragon

I think they look so pretty and I would really love one!! :D

Also I want to get a bronze trophy! You get one for owning between 51-200 dragons!

Yeah, it happened with another dragon as well, not sure what's going on :/
    yes i know nebula there are quite few of them really pretty ill get them soon as well, but atm i was looking for two of new ones released in march, kinda lovely ones :) stripped river and gemshard :) lol
    so as soon as those 4 hatch i think we can get new ones isn it

I have no idea!! :eek:

I didn't even realise there were new eggs released! :eek:

I have no idea!! :eek:

I didn't even realise there were new eggs released! :eek:
    aw yes look its here :)

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Striped_River_Dragon

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Gemshard_Dragon

• Advertisement

Huh, I like the Striped River Dragon. Wouldn't mind getting that one!

i like how gentle they are :)
    and from the gem ones i like ruby but wouldn't mind jade as well :d)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Morning folks! :D

i like how gentle they are :)
    and from the gem ones i like ruby but wouldn't mind jade as well :d)

I saw another user on boards with a Gem shard dragon however their one was gold rather than the blueish colour..
    Links234 wrote: »
    Morning folks! :D

How do Links!! o/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

600px-006Charizard-Mega_X.png

Best dragon.

^^

Looks a bit like Joyas egg :eek:

When I was looking through the avatars I couldn't find any pokemon ones. This displeases me :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I do well Mozz! :D

If I ever get the money, I want to get the two mega forms of Charizard tattooed on me.

Best Dragon:

latest?cb=20130303024748

• Advertisement

Links234 wrote: »
    I do well Mozz! :D

Awesome stuff!! Any plans for the day?
    Angron wrote: »
    If I ever get the money, I want to get the two mega forms of Charizard tattooed on me.

That's a pretty awesome tattoo idea!! I want to get a tattoo of a Misdreavus and a Haunter at some stage!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement