Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Shiminay wrote: »
    Best Dragon:

latest?cb=20130303024748
    Feh, nerd! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

**** ALL y'all dragons, there can only be one, the only, the truly dragonyist of them all!

FLI5V23FAKWPJG4.LARGE.jpg

Oh boy, look at all his majesty!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I don't know why, but I was expecting a dog in a dragon costume for some reason :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Angron wrote: »
    I don't know why, but I was expecting a dog in a dragon costume for some reason :P

dog-costume-dragon.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hello children :)

Children?!?! I'm a week away from 37 years old, that's officially late 30's!

Afternoon lady Paws!

I said consummate V's! CONSUMMATE! You wouldn't know majesty if it came up and bit you in the face!

Shiminay wrote: »

Ah but come now Shim, we all know that deep down inside of you there's a little child... and he's giving you indegestion. :o

• Advertisement

Links234 wrote: »
    Ah but come now Shim, we all know that deep down inside of you there's a little child... and he's giving you indegestion. :o

Are you trying to tell us Shim is pregnant? :eek: :pac:

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Are you trying to tell us Shim is pregnant? :eek: :pac:

No, that he's eaten a kid :p

Like the way folks'll say "there's still a little kid inside of ya" and... well, I've just ruined the joke by explaining it :(

Shiminay wrote:
    Just kidding. :o

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Afternoon lady Paws!
    Hi Mozz :)

Links234 wrote: »
    No, that he's eaten a kid :p

Like the way folks'll say "there's still a little kid inside of ya" and... well, I've just ruined the joke by explaining it :(

I got the joke Links, I was just being a bit of an awkward weirdo as usual :pac:
    Hi Mozz :)

How're you keeping m'dear? :)

:p to you all ladies.

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    How're you keeping m'dear?
    I'm good today. Went for a really long walk this morning and I just had lunch. How's yourself?

Not too bad now. Lurking around the house today, nothing much better to do :pac: Was thinking of firing up the SNES and playing some Mario :D

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Not too bad now. Lurking around the house today, nothing much better to do Was thinking of firing up the SNES and playing some Mario

Ooh I like that idea. Hopefully I still have the wires for my PS1, might play Crash Bandicoot in a while. :)

Ooh I like that idea. Hopefully I still have the wires for my PS1, might play Crash Bandicoot in a while. :)

Retro gaming for the win :D

I have Crash Bandicoot on an old Gameboy Advanxe. Must root it out actually..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Arrow Season 3, Episode 19 HOLY **** :eek:

36287-Captain-America-Right-in-the-F-K15D.gif

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I have Crash Bandicoot on an old Gameboy Advanxe. Must root it out actually..
    I spent half my childhood playing Crash Bandicoot :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

howdy guys:)

I spent half my childhood playing Crash Bandicoot :p

I spent a good chunk of it as well playing Crash :D Although I overly obsessed with Metal Gear Solid 1 as a child. The game, the music, the art work. That game was my life :eek:

Youtube is being ridiculously slow on me :o

howdy guys:)

Hey writer :)
    I spent a good chunk of it as well playing Crash :D Although I overly obsessed with Metal Gear Solid 1 as a child. The game, the music, the art work. That game was my life :eek:

I think I played that game in someone's house lol.

I wish they remade Crash tbh. That'd mean me buying a new console for one game though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Hey writer :)

I think I played that game in someone's house lol.

I wish they remade Crash tbh. That'd mean me buying a new console for one game though..

how's it going?:)

Howdy Writer!! How's things?

I say the same about MGS1. I would love if they remade it but it would mean going out and buying a new and pretty expensive console to play it on. I would probably end up playing it loads more games on it though!

how's it going?:)

All good. Waiting to see if my friend changes her mind about walking again :rolleyes:

How are you today?
    Howdy Writer!! How's things?

I say the same about MGS1. I would love if they remade it but it would mean going out and buying a new and pretty expensive console to play it on. I would probably end up playing it loads more games on it though!

That might not be so bad though, I know I wouldn't play anything else. I'm really not a gamer :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Oh April 20th can't come quick enough :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement