Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Monday? You can't wait for Monday? Why so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Howdy Writer!! How's things?

I say the same about MGS1. I would love if they remade it but it would mean going out and buying a new and pretty expensive console to play it on. I would probably end up playing it loads more games on it though!

hiya mozz! things are extremely busy at the moment but all good:) I'm back doing things during the day such as college and all the better for it :D made rock buns, a sponge cake and gingerbread men in college today (but the gingerbread went a bit wrong to we'll have to finish it off tomorrow!)

Also my granny took her first steps again yesterday so that's great :D

how's things with yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Monday? You can't wait for Monday? Why so?

Because the trailer for this movie drops :D

Batman_v_Superman_logo.jpg

Hold on to your butts, this movie is gonna rule, so that's 4 comic book films i'll have to see in 2016.

All good. Waiting to see if my friend changes her mind about walking again :rolleyes:

How are you today?

That might not be so bad though, I know I wouldn't play anything else. I'm really not a gamer :o

good to hear :) hopefully she won't change her mind again:rolleyes:

I'm fairly good today, very happy with the news of my granny taking her first steps again! although I'm tired, been on my feet most of the day :o feet up now and chilling:D

hiya mozz! things are extremely busy at the moment but all good:) I'm back doing things during the day such as college and all the better for it :D made rock buns, a sponge cake and gingerbread men in college today (but the gingerbread went a bit wrong to we'll have to finish it off tomorrow!)

Excellent stuff writer!! :D Delighted about your Granny :D

Things aren't too bad here. Still have the ear infection. Just dossing around the house today. Being as anti social as possible! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Great news about your Granny! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,513 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The first metal gear solid.........man that game is a classic......... Liquid is such a badass , he's my second favourite video game villian.........................next too sephiroth of course :-D

Excellent stuff writer!! :D Delighted about your Granny :D

Things aren't too bad here. Still have the ear infection. Just dossing around the house today. Being as anti social as possible! :pac:
    Great news about your Granny! :D

thanks mozz and pp:D I'm delighted too, my mom said to me this morning, I was half asleep and kind of thought 'am I hearing this right?!' Very pleased that college is going well too, kinda feel like I've got my motivation for life back instead of drifting day after day :D

Hope your ear infection clears up mozz, I know how troublesome they can be! Your right to take it easy if you're not well:)

howdy steph and lith:)

The first metal gear solid.........man that game is a classic......... Liquid is such a badass , he's my second favourite video game villian.........................next too sephiroth of course :-D

My favourite villian :D Well him and The Joker are on an equal level :D Such an awesome game, with such awesome characters :D
    thanks mozz and pp:D I'm delighted too, my mom said to me this morning, I was half asleep and kind of thought 'am I hearing this right?!' Very pleased that college is going well too, kinda feel like I've got my motivation for life back instead of drifting day after day :D

Hope your ear infection clears up mozz, I know how troublesome they can be! Your right to take it easy if you're not well:)

Excellent stuff Writer!! I am really glad things are finally looking up for ya :D

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    My favourite villian Well him and The Joker are on an equal level Such an awesome game, with such awesome characters

Dr Cortex :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

How do?

Jaysus just back from a 3 mile walk in the woods, thought we would have more shade there then on the roads, I was wrong about to burst into flames.........Thank feck for the factor 50 I carry around with me is what I say :o

thanks mozz :D I knew they would eventually!

howdy satori :) how do?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,513 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just back from a walk in the park too, needed to get out for a bit.

Someone alert security, Satori is a day walker and sun worshiping fiend :P :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Thank feck for the factor 50 I carry around with me is what I say :o

That's the most Noc thing I've seen posted here in a while :D

Might go for a walk this evening with OH. Down around the river :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Lmao lith and shim...Id be rightly fecked with out it, burn to easy.

Typical geek skin :P worth it though resting for a bit before I venture again don't wanna over do it :o

Witcher 3 has gone gold :D \O/

Witcher 3 has gone gold :D \O/

I have heard good things of this game! :eek:

• Advertisement

NEW SLAYER TRACK :D

I have heard good things of this game! :eek:

Think skyrim but on a bigger scale and better combat mechanics :D

I'm liking that new slayer track.

Think skyrim but on a bigger scale and better combat mechanics :D

I must go play this game!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

That Witcher game looks awesome!

An ex housemate of mine use to bang on about the game. I should have taken more notice but then again, I didn't like him that much :pac:

I've walked almost 16km today.. Shower and dinner. Then hot chocolate and some reading. Might even have an ice cream :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Hello

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Just saw the story on the news about the puppy farm in Carlow, it's atrocious what was done to those dogs.

• Advertisement

reallyrose wrote:
    Hello
    Hi :)
    Angron wrote:
    Just saw the story on the news about the puppy farm in Carlow, it's atrocious what was done to those dogs.
    Trying to find that story. Those places are always awful.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement