Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

i fly like paper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Tired like a tired thing. Dare I say it I may go to bed soon o.0

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Howya Ted. Geez people, 600 posts until the challenge begins

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Reckon it could be hit over teh weekend.

Started on 11th march :eek:

This must be the quickest |Lair ever

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Disturbs me that a Lair barely lasts a month with you chatterboxes

• Advertisement

just got to keep up momentum!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Think I might hop into bed and read

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Think I might hop into bed and read

going to do similar me thinks, but in a different bed.

***Engages Shadow mode.**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

just finished my marian keyes book:D starting the next one in the series tomorrow

can't believe this lair is nearly over!

where does the time go

• Advertisement

where does the time go

i know, already into april:eek:

strike whil eth eiron is hot

just finished my marian keyes book starting the next one in the series tomorrow
    Enjoy the book, writer?

I'm just reading a bit of mine now.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

30 seconds of a new Megadeth song :D

http://skullsnbones.com/listen-to-thirty-seconds-of-chris-adler-playing-a-new-megadeth-song/

THIS ALBUM IS ALREADY WELL ON IT'S WAY TO BLOWING SUPER COLLIDER AWAY

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Never liked Megadeth. Mustaine's voice is rather grating.

Enjoy the book, writer?

I'm just reading a bit of mine now.

i did thanks:) very good, was sniggering to myself in parts lol. part of the book reminded me of the last few weeks as a character in the book was in a unhappy relationship, was deciding to end it, then did end it and all the feelings afterwards. twas interesting :)

you enjoying yours?:)

Angron wrote: »
    Never liked Megadeth. Mustaine's voice is rather grating.

Mustaine is alright in a studio setting, but he struggles with some of the songs live

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,510 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Chris Adler did the drums? That will be interesting too hear.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,510 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Just cause I like to stalk ye all............wait did I write that or just think it..... *muses :rolleyes:

Hmmmm I thought I heard someone in the bushes earlier alright, was that you SR :-D?

Chris Adler did the drums? That will be interesting too hear.

He's doing the studio drumming, pity the poor fecker who has to play Adler's stuff live :pac:

• Advertisement

i did thanks very good, was sniggering to myself in parts lol. part of the book reminded me of the last few weeks as a character in the book was in a unhappy relationship, was deciding to end it, then did end it and all the feelings afterwards. twas interesting
    That sounds quite good. Might have been good for you to read it tbh. :)
    you enjoying yours?
    Yeah it's very good. I'm sorry I didn't start reading his books sooner. I've got loads to catch up on though, which is great! :D

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    He's doing the studio drumming, pity the poor fecker who has to play Adler's stuff live :pac:

Awww pity he ain't doing a tour, i suspose he's busy with log stuff.

Awww pity he ain't doing a tour, i suspose he's busy with log stuff.

Yeah it's a shame Adler won't be doing the tour, then again it's been 3 years since Lamb Of God released Resolution, i think a new Lamb Of God album is definitely needed :D

i wanna be a hippy

That sounds quite good. Might have been good for you to read it tbh. :)

Yeah it's very good. I'm sorry I didn't start reading his books sooner. I've got loads to catch up on though, which is great! :D

thanks:) yeah true, she put the feelings in words that I wasn't quite able to describe so think it was good to read

ah that's great:D great when have lots of reading material! bit of catching to do as well!

Hmmmm I thought I heard someone in the bushes earlier alright, was that you SR :-D?

Who me???? Noooo what there's half of a bush in ma hair erm....so megadeath eh? I thought the same his voice just wrecks my head but I lovvvvvvve to death 3/4 of his songs that really work well with his voice. Being not a fan I think it's hanger 18 and sweating bullets I especially love...could be wrong name wise....

But at least one of his songs is stuck in my head rather then the jungle books bear necessities o.O three days on repeat in my head it's now been....no idea why

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Flapjack and tea. I'm spoiling myself and becoming a whale in the process. Oops!. Mustaine's voice also annoys me.. And I like billy corgan :eek:

I'm surprised Swannie hasn't checked in yet, it's near 4 in the afternoon in Southern California.

Flapjack and tea. I'm spoiling myself and becoming a whale in the process. Oops!. Mustaine's voice also annoys me.. And I like billy corgan :eek:

Love the corgan I does best song I think is x.y.u chooooon! Kaboom!!!!

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I'm surprised Swannie hasn't checked in yet, it's near 4 in the afternoon in Southern California.

it never rains in southern california

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement