Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Good point, it's always almost sunny in Southern California.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Woohoo! Not sober!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,256 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Love the corgan I does best song I think is x.y.u chooooon! Kaboom!!!!

There is no way I'm hell I could pick a favourite track but that is one of my favourites from Mellon collie..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Shiminay wrote: »
    Woohoo! Not sober!

Sadly I am sober

X.Y.U - phenomenal! TBH, almost all of Mellon Collie is top notch, you'd expect a double album to have filler, but no such contempt for fans do the Pumpkins have!

I saw them live in '95 - was the first time someone died at a gig in Ireland, all sorts of gross mismanagement by the security people meant 2 thousand extra people were in front of the stage, it was frightening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I want to be not sober :( I have two jars of Moonshine in the fridge but that ain't enough :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Woohoo! Not sober!

I am simply jealous. ...what ya sipping on shimmers?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,510 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

X.Y.U - phenomenal! TBH, almost all of Mellon Collie is top notch, you'd expect a double album to have filler, but no such contempt for fans do the Pumpkins have!

I saw them live in '95 - was the first time someone died at a gig in Ireland, all sorts of gross mismanagement by the security people meant 2 thousand extra people were in front of the stage, it was frightening.

Was that the gig where the cork girl died? My brother was at that gig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

must be off to bed guys, got a 9am start :o night night :)

My bf told me a
    about that gig.....really fecked up. I adore that album based on that song raw raw perfection. I love gish a lot though. But now it's time for opeth :o or do I want my dying bride. :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,256 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's the gig I was at that meant I haven't gone to the point ever again. Being at the front and going down in the stampede is still a hard memory..

must be off to bed guys, got a 9am start :o night night :)

Night night missy

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,510 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Gish is ny favourite album by them .

Also one trophy and i have 1400 \●/

That's the gig I was at that meant I haven't gone to the point ever again. Being at the front and going down in the stampede is still a hard memory..

Wtf? Holy frack. I'm not suprised you haven't went to a gig since....That's awful hun

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Think i am gonna lay low from Facebook for a bit, too many Age Of Ultron clips showing up on my newsfeed.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Think i am gonna lay low from Facebook for a bit, too many Age Of Ultron clips showing up on my newsfeed.

Meh to book face actually it's getting a bit quieter these days unless you go on the big pages. Or it's just me not bothered with it o O

I bet it was ,ill never forget my brother ringing on the sunday morning and he was crying his eyes out because a girl died :(

Meh to book face actually it's getting a bit quieter these days unless you go on the big pages. Or it's just me not bothered with it o O

Not too bothered with it myself lately but I think a lot of people aren't really bothered with it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

bookface

Tis sad alright. You know what's a good podcast .... my bf just discovered it today teenage dirtbags tis funny. Two lads chat about awful music videos

• Advertisement

I think fb is definitely quieter - except for "talent" shows and storylines from the soaps. Now I wonder why I stay checking in....

A lady I've had the pleasure of working with for the last 6 years has moved on to a new challenge. We were bidding her a fond farewell. I will miss her a lot.

So a hape of pints after work with my excellent cohorts and no dinner = a not sober Dav :p

Tis sad alright. You know what's a good podcast .... my bf just discovered it today teenage dirtbags tis funny. Two lads chat about awful music videos

Sounds interestingly entertaining...
    I think fb is definitely quieter - except for "talent" shows and storylines from the soaps. Now I wonder why I stay checking in....

I check in with mates and stuff but tbh they're not even too bothered now. Everyone I know is all about snap chat!

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Not too bothered with it myself lately but I think a lot of people aren't really bothered with it now.

To much stupid on it really hurts my face.....like I am not superior smart or anything but even I am like ......o.O........o.O especially the shallow behaviour off people looking for gossip.......

Oh wats wrng babe pm me after someone throws yet another hormonal fit over nothing that isn't normal. .....

I am a small angry person :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

To much stupid on it really hurts my face.....like I am not superior smart or anything but even I am like ......o.O........o.O especially the shallow behaviour off people looking for gossip.......

Oh wats wrng babe pm me after someone throws yet another hormonal fit over nothing that isn't normal. .....

I am a small angry person :p

angry or hungry? :p

And I'm a big angry person!. People I delete on sight are the ones who come out with this drivel "bbz inbox me, totes need to have the bants" eyes are bleeding..

A lady I've had the pleasure of working with for the last 6 years has moved on to a new challenge. We were bidding her a fond farewell. I will miss her a lot.

So a hape of pints after work with my excellent cohorts and no dinner = a not sober Dav :p

Awh but least ye can stay in touch and also yay for letting the hair down and beard flow :)

I think everyone suffers that type of Facebook poster. Or the one that posts a million pictures of their children. I actually had to "unfollow" one of my best friends because my newsfeed was swamped with pictures of her kid. I love the child to bits but seriously, I don't need to see two hundred plus pictures of him!

Must have the strong coffe out for Shim in the morning! :p

• Advertisement

1401 trophies \●/

Night pals o/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement