Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

angry or hungry? :p

Ha angry.

Missy grem I have deleted folk for just having the wrong opinion on how to raise there animals such as (docking) >.<

Yep it's done do I want to see you promote it or ask why none of my dogs are not done.....no :\ I just don't like bull or people not willing to try talk about things like adults. Or believe in science.

And drama.....drama bad women my age and older acting like 14yr old cows.

Sorry ranting :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

and the cure

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I think everyone suffers that type of Facebook poster. Or the one that posts a million pictures of their children. I actually had to "unfollow" one of my best friends because my newsfeed was swamped with pictures of her kid. I love the child to bits but seriously, I don't need to see two hundred plus pictures of him!

I post hundreds of pics of my dogs :o

But come on dogs are better then kids :p

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Ha angry.

Missy grem I have deleted folk for just having the wrong opinion on how to raise there animals such as (docking) >.<

Yep it's done do I want to see you promote it or ask why none of my dogs are not done.....no :\ I just don't like bull or people not willing to try talk about things like adults. Or believe in science.

And drama.....drama bad women my age and older acting like 14yr old cows.

Sorry ranting :D

let it all out sat ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

A friend has shared a parody article on Facebook with ''EXCELLENT NEWS'' as the caption, little does said friend know she's shared a satire article :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

How are all the night folk?

Well, speaking for myself, i am

Burns-excellent.gif

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    A friend has shared a parody article on Facebook with ''EXCELLENT NEWS'' as the caption, little does said friend know she's shared a satire article :pac:

I love it when people think the onion news is real lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,256 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lith, hehe like Waterford whispers or the onion?

Satori, dogs are indeed > children..

Heyday, how are ya?.

Lith, hehe like Waterford whispers or the onion?

Satori, dogs are indeed > children..

Heyday, how are ya?.

Thank goodness they are :)

• Advertisement

I post hundreds of pics of my dogs :o

But come on dogs are better then kids :p

I'm a divil for posting cute pics of my dogs.

I've also have had many a heated argument with people re animal welfare such as selling their dog on facebook! !!

It's not Waterford Whispers or The Onion, but Galway Daily News - some people are just

picard-facepalm.jpg?1240934151

I'm good Grem and Co. Just thought I'd stop by for a bit :)

heyday30 wrote: »
    I'm a divil for posting cute pics of my dogs.

I've also have had many a heated argument with people re animal welfare such as selling their dog on facebook! !!

I went ape on a woman on fb who was using doggy pee pads in her home while trying to house train her dog (newish pup) but could not figure out why the dog kept fouling inside....o.O so she openly admitted to hitting and kicking her dog to try get it to stop. .and kicking it outside her door...a small dog to, a fancy mix of something and a westie I think.........after a while trying to look on any page got me into a heated row so I stopped going on as much......bliss be ignorance to much cruelty would rot your heart

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

WWN can be gold by times! :D

I went ape on a woman on fb who was using doggy pee pads in her home while trying to house train her dog (newish pup) but could not figure out why the dog kept fouling inside....o.O so she openly admitted to hitting and kicking her dog to try get it to stop. .and kicking it outside her door...a small dog to, a fancy mix of something and a westie I think.........after a while trying to look on any page got me into a heated row so I stopped going on as much......bliss be ignorance to much cruelty would rot your heart

Good Christ. I'd be raging. Don't get angry about a lot but sh*t like that... I just see red.

Good Christ. I'd be raging. Don't get angry about a lot but sh*t like that... I just see red.

Best off being off it more then on. :) oki poki lads have a good night y'all and sleep sweet when ye go.

Just googling random things, and this got a hearty chuckle, but also made me wonder how some people are allowed to bloody reproduce such stupidity.

Facepalm_454713_4008140.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I'd be seeing internal organs I hear something like that.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,256 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I definitely have a few people hidden so I don't see posts unless I look them up.. I do be in enough pain without having to wade through some of that bull..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Ah, settled in with a nice big mug of hot chocolate :3 nom nom :D

Just googling random things, and this got a hearty chuckle, but also made me wonder how some people are allowed to bloody reproduce such stupidity.

Facepalm_454713_4008140.jpg

surely theres been 2015 years

I'd be seeing internal organs I hear something like that.

Yep. The state of animal welfare in this country is a joke.

Sorry bringing the lair on a downer.

Night all

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Work, work, work.

I have being playing Kirby..forgot how much I love that game :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Same here Wolfie, same here.. Crazy amount this week or so..

Hah haaaaa only had to read the title and I was laughing..

• Advertisement

As I was reading that the boy racer who lives the other of the estate passed the house :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement