Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I think I'm gonna watch a bit of the Walking Dead while painting my nails :p

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    As I was reading that the boy racer who lives the other of the estate passed the house :pac:

Coincidence :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Links234 wrote: »
    I think I'm gonna watch a bit of the Walking Dead while painting my nails :p

Hope there isn't some big fright that ends up with you painting your hand.... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Coincidence :pac:

That it is.

Killarney is going to be mobbed with boy racers in two weeks time :/ Rally of the Lakes :eek:

Brace yourself, the boy racers are coming.

Don't get the whole idea of the noise coming from the car, get it fixed you stupid attention seeking idiot.

• Advertisement

I'm all ready dreading that weekend :(

Every year I say I am going to go away for it and I never do :(

Well now might be a good time to scamper while the rally takes place.

Hope there isn't some big fright that ends up with you painting your hand.... :rolleyes:
    it's not a very frightening show ;)

Well now might be a good time to scamper while the rally takes place.

Can't, I have exams that week. And work placement. Damn life getting in the way of my escape plans!

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Can't, I have exams that week. And work placement. Damn life getting in the way of my escape plans!

Damn real life getting in your way.

• Advertisement

Damn real life getting in your way.

Such problems I have :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Links234 wrote: »
    it's not a very frightening show ;)

Just when you least expect it....

Just when you least expect it....

I'm into Season 5 now, and it's not managed to scare me at all. Honestly, it's really not a scary show, and I'm an absolute baby when it comes to horror, I get scared easy. It's violent as hell, that's for sure, but nothing scary.

Ah me see, some people find violence/gore scary.

I don't think gore is scary, but there's a thread on after hours, someone wanted to read something weird, I recommended Junji Ito. Now that guy can make some serious ****ing nightmare fuel! :eek:

I've a friend who is scared of zombies point blank. She can't and won't watch walking dead.. I am an evil bastard and get great craic out of that..

Ah, I know quite a few people's fears, I tend to keep them to myself though and not torment anyone.

I just tend to remind her that walking dead ads are back on.. I'm evil that way. I don't prank people with spiders or stuff like that.. If I ever found a zombie that might have to change!. :D

Google Junji Ito to see what gets under my skin ;)

I won't post any images, nobody deserves to see something like that unwillingly.

Oh I like that.. May look him up again on computer.. Nice..

• Advertisement

Cweepy, to say the least :o

Image search was mega I must say. Like a lot. Living nightmare scenarios - right up my street..

Right, I'm shattered, gonna call it a night ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

I hate nightmares >.<

Night night Links.

You ok Satori?? Nightmares are terrible things..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy Friday to all the lovely noccers.

Any java in the pot?

Indeed there is Ted. *slides mug Tedwards*

Indeed there is Ted. *slides mug Tedwards*

Mucho Gracias Grem.

Unusual for me to be about Friday morning for the java run. You'll have to do without me for two weeks come Monday also..

• Advertisement

No fair :(

Only the two of us about early in morning.

I need my fix in morning. I'm afraid you'll have to cancel your holidays.

:P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement