Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'll have to brew by appointment so Ted. Internet expensive where I'm going! I'll set up and auto-coffee dispenser job for ya!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hiya pals:)

happy friday to all the lovely noccers :D

must run, see ya:D

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, superTed:)
    happy Friday, Grem:)
    happy Friday, writer:)

happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Thanks SW, same to yourself, I'm off tonight so I can woo hoo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Who hasn't had a Lair yet??
    mua : )
    I bet it was ,ill never forget my brother ringing on the sunday morning and he was crying his eyes out because a girl died :(
    jezz really sorry to hear that.. even so long ago it must be a haunting experience.....
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Can't, I have exams that week. And work placement. Damn life getting in the way of my escape plans!
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Such problems I have :pac:
    haha, same problems here!! :d)))
    Indeed there is Ted. *slides mug Tedwards*
    tedwards?? *joya writes the word in her dict notebook* d))

morning people! its free-day!! (me wishes :))

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Night night Links.

You ok Satori?? Nightmares are terrible things..

Grand hun cheers for asking, wasn't a realistic one but your know when you first wake up your like o.O eeeeeek

Thanks SW, same to yourself, I'm off tonight so I can woo hoo!
    yay!! :D

happy Friday, Satori:)
    happy Friday, Joya:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

happy happy sw! satory grem writer ted an all in da shadows :d))

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Merry Friday pals o/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

morning peeps \m/

• Advertisement

happy Friday, Sephers:)
    happy Friday, cgh:)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Good Lord, ye were fairly talkative last night! Took a few minutes to catch up. :)
    Lithium93_ wrote:
    Think i am gonna lay low from Facebook for a bit, too many Age Of Ultron clips showing up on my newsfeed.
    My Facebook feed is a pain in the ass lately. It's either pictures of people's kids, religious sh1t that I don't care about, stuff from 'talent' shows or people posting indirect updates to try and get other people's attention. I'm going to be doing a clear out of my friend list pretty soon tbh.
    Satori Rae wrote:
    Missy grem I have deleted folk for just having the wrong opinion on how to raise there animals such as (docking) >.
    One of my own dogs is docked but unfortunately I had no control over it. The breeder had it done before we got him. I don't like it and I really, really wish he had a long tail. If dogs were meant to have half a tail, they'd be born that way. Docking is illegal but still being done.
    heyday30 wrote:
    I've also have had many a heated argument with people re animal welfare such as selling their dog on facebook! !!
    I've never understood why people think stuff like this is OK. Selling animals online shouldn't happen. God knows who's buying them. The odd time I do see stuff like that I fear for the dog's future when I see "free to a good home" on the ad. Like, as if someone who intends to use the dog as a bait dog is going to suddenly grow a conscience and decide they're not evil anymore.
    Satori Rae wrote:
    I went ape on a woman on fb who was using doggy pee pads in her home while trying to house train her dog (newish pup) but could not figure out why the dog kept fouling inside....o.O so she openly admitted to hitting and kicking her dog to try get it to stop. .and kicking it outside her door...a small dog to, a fancy mix of something and a westie I think.........after a while trying to look on any page got me into a heated row so I stopped going on as much......bliss be ignorance to much cruelty would rot your heart
    Oh ffs... That poor dog. :(
    heyday30 wrote:
    Yep. The state of animal welfare in this country is a joke.
    This is true. I actually think it's getting worse instead of better. :(

Apologies for the long post!

Happy Friday my lovelies! :D

happy Friday, purple :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Good Lord, ye were fairly talkative last night! Took a few minutes to catch up. :)

My Facebook feed is a pain in the ass lately. It's either pictures of people's kids, religious sh1t that I don't care about, stuff from 'talent' shows or people posting indirect updates to try and get other people's attention. I'm going to be doing a clear out of my friend list pretty soon tbh.

One of my own dogs is docked but unfortunately I had no control over it. The breeder had it done before we got him. I don't like it and I really, really wish he had a long tail. If dogs were meant to have half a tail, they'd be born that way. Docking is illegal but still being done.

I've never understood why people think stuff like this is OK. Selling animals online shouldn't happen. God knows who's buying them. The odd time I do see stuff like that I fear for the dog's future when I see "free to a good home" on the ad. Like, as if someone who intends to use the dog as a bait dog is going to suddenly grow a conscience and decide they're not evil anymore.

Oh ffs... That poor dog. :(

This is true. I actually think it's getting worse instead of better. :(

Apologies for the long post!

Happy Friday my lovelies! :D

I get ya I unfriended a mate I had for yonks partly because he had his dogs tail willingly chopped due to an old wives tale about the breed. They didn't even look into why it should or should not be done for themselves.....the myth behind the dog was something to do with their tails been easy to break even by simply wagging it o.O

At a risk of upsetting folk here there never is a reason well unless their tail is badly damaged or diseased. ...any who grrrrr also happy happy Friday.

Satori Rae wrote:
    I get ya I unfriended a mate I had for yonks partly because he had his dogs tail willingly chopped due to an old wives tale about the breed. They didn't even look into why it should or should not be done for themselves.....the myth behind the dog was something to do with their tails been easy to break even by simply wagging it o.O
    What breed of dog was it?

Dogs looks so much better with their tails. Rottweilers and boxers look beautiful when they have natural tails.
    Satori Rae wrote:
    At a risk of upsetting folk here there never is a reason well unless their tail is badly damaged or diseased. ...any who grrrrr also happy happy Friday.
    Same here. Don't like it unless it's absolutely necessary because of a break in the tail or something similar.

Anyway... Back to normal chat!

The happiest of Fridays to all! :D

whos making coffee....

make it a LLLLarge one

cgh wrote: »
    whos making coffee....

make it a LLLLarge one

Go on, I'll brew.. Just back out of appointment trying to get head right after Wednesday. Phew man its hard work..

Im trying to type out minutes of a meeting....

just cant be arsssed

Go on, I'll brew.. Just back out of appointment trying to get head right after Wednesday. Phew man its hard work..
    Everything OK Grem? :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Any chance of some java here too please grem?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Morning all.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Morning :)

Morning Shim! How's the head?

happy Friday, Shim et Mozz! :)

Happy Freeday S :D

Anyone got any plans for the weekend?

I have none. :o

52e3f36aa861dda159615d602c2d2e6bdc4945435906f53c4d62d0c235893bf7.jpg

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

THE TRAILER FOR BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE LEAKED ONLINE OVERNIGHT :eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Oh the head's grand Moz, thank you. :) I was thinking to myself this morning that if I'd had one more pint, it most certainly would not have been though!

• Advertisement

I have nothing to do either :o Well plans could change, it's only mid day Friday yet :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement