Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

SW, that's as good a plan as any! :D
    Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I have nothing to do either Well plans could change, it's only mid day Friday yet
    True. :)

Oh ffs. Our lovely neighbour just walked in though our back door and belched before he sat down. I'm upstairs and I could still hear it. Absolute ignorance of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

What an absolute pig..

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

The cheek of him

I wish my Dad would tell him to f-off once and for all. Not even 12.30 and he's been here twice, ffs.

• Advertisement

Deep breaths and count to 10 Paws, no murderous rampage.

I don't even acknowledge him anymore. Sounds awful but I'm sick of him wandering in whenever he feels like it. I get up and leave when he comes in.

Or just as he comes in, you head out, go for a drive or something.

I honestly don't know how you haven't let rip at him and your parents.

Much rage Paws has built up, she'll aim it at somebody someday, and god have mercy on them when she does finally crack.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Or just as he comes in, you head out, go for a drive or something.
    That's what I've started to do. But then again sometimes I question myself and ask why I'm letting him push me out of my own house.
    Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I honestly don't know how you haven't let rip at him and your parents.
    Honestly, I really don't know either. Both of them give out when he leaves but don't do anything about it. I lock the door when I'm here on my own, otherwise he would come in, make tea for himself and sit down anyway. He has done it.
    Lithium93_ wrote:
    Much rage Paws has built up, she'll aim it at somebody someday, and god have mercy on them when she does finally crack.
    I'm a purple ball of rage. My time will come... :mad:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Everything OK Grem? :)

Thanks Paws, it's been a rough few days - tackling mental health issues is the absolute toughest thing I have ever done.. And I've been stabbed and another time beaten up among other things.. This outranks all of it.. But I'll get there.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Just saw a job I'd quite like going, downside is it's in Dublin :(

If you don't mind me saying Paws, I think your parents are just good natured and they know he's taken the piss but they don't want to say anything to him for fear of hurting his feelings or making themselves look bad.

It's an old school Irish mentality to be good hosts and not complain but some people, like your neighbour, take the absolute piss out of it. It's head wrecking yes and even though your parents give out about him that doesn't mean they're going to butt him out the door either.

It's really head wrecking I know. But it's more head wrecking that they won't be assertive with him and tell him to jog on..

Thanks Paws, it's been a rough few days - tackling mental health issues is the absolute toughest thing I have ever done.. And I've been stabbed and another time beaten up among other things.. This outranks all of it.. But I'll get there.
    :eek:

Well done to you for tackling it though. I can't even begin to imagine how tough that is. Fair play. :) x

*hugs for you*

Or if you don't like hugs... *makes tea*
    Angron wrote:
    Just saw a job I'd quite like going, downside is it's in Dublin
    Have a think about it. Maybe apply anyway and see if you get an interview. Interview experience is always a good thing. :)

I actually agree with Mozz, if you're parents told him where to go, he would probably take it the wrong way, and go around stirring the proverbial pot and what not.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I suppose I should clarify, the issue wouldn't be that I'd be working in Dublin, it's that I currently don't live close to Dublin.

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    If you don't mind me saying Paws, I think your parents are just good natured and they know he's taken the piss but they don't want to say anything to him for fear of hurting his feelings or making themselves look bad.
    Lithium93_ wrote:
    I actually agree with Mozz, if you're parents told him where to go, he would probably take it the wrong way, and go around stirring the proverbial pot and what not.
    Yeah, true.. I didnt really think about it that way. He talks about everyone else in this (very small) town, and it's not very pleasant stuff either. So, I wouldn't put it past him to badmouth my parents if they did tell him off. :/

Smack him with a bit of fish. If nothing else, the sound of fish hitting someone is quite funny.

Angron wrote:
    Smack him with a bit of fish. If nothing else, the sound of fish hitting someone is quite funny.

:D

How's yourself today Angron?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Angron wrote: »

You're an awful one for codding people then? Sorry. :o

You're an awful one for codding people then? Sorry.

ISeeWhatYouDidThereBlackWithTextSS.png

:pac:

How're you getting on this week Lith, staying out of trouble?

How're you getting on this week Lith, staying out of trouble?

I am staying out of trouble, just catching up on The Flash & Arrow, i don't know what i'll do when their respective finales roll around.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I am staying out of trouble, just catching up on The Flash & Arrow, i don't know what i'll do when their respective finales roll around.

Skybox failed to record last week because there was a mess up with the bill. All sorted now but I'm missing an episode of Arrow and Flash. :(
    Now I'll have to go and find the episodes to stream and I hate doing that because my computer skills are ****e.

Skybox failed to record last week because there was a mess up with the bill. All sorted now but I'm missing an episode of Arrow and Flash. :(
    Now I'll have to go and find the episodes to stream and I hate doing that because my computer skills are ****e.

What episodes have you missed??

Whichever ones were supposed to record this week. I think Flash was on tuesday and Arrow wednsday or thursday. I know I said last week but that was a brain fart because I was drinking last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Happy Friday pals! :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Happy friday hugo mon o/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, lith:)
    happy Friday, aaron:)
    happy Friday, Hugo:)

If you can read this, you're too close!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement