Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

SW wrote: »
    happy Friday, lith:)
    happy Friday, aaron:)
    happy Friday, Hugo:)

HF SW! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Happy friday hurray! This sunlight is too bright I say. If the sun came with a dimmer switch I'd be sorted.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Or if it just fecked off behind some clouds all the time, that'd be good too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

:D

How's yourself today Angron?
    Eh, okay I suppose. Just working on some pokémon stuff at the moment. Yourself?

Shiminay wrote: »
    Or if it just fecked off behind some clouds all the time, that'd be good too.
    I had to put on my sunglasses when I was on the computer earlier. Around twelve to one the sun shines right in the window. I looked like a muppet wearing shades so I could surf boards. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

howdy guys:)

oh good lord I'm exhausted, so happy it's the end of the week :) good day in college today, we finished off our baking the gingerbread men, which actually turned out very nice:) They were nearly all gone at break time lol. Also trying to decide to types of careers I'd be interested or would like to take a stab at for my work experience module. So far I've decided on a career in journalism, something in the veterinary area and doing java (not the drink!) Have 2 more careers to pick so be thinking about it over the weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Angron wrote:
    Eh, okay I suppose. Just working on some pokémon stuff at the moment. Yourself?
    Ah cool. I'm grand. Just had my lunch. :)

Gonna read for a bit I think.

Shiminay wrote: »
    :cool:
    Like that but nerdier haha.
    howdy guys:)

oh good lord I'm exhausted, so happy it's the end of the week :) good day in college today, we finished off our baking the gingerbread men, which actually turned out very nice:) They were nearly all gone at break time lol. Also trying to decide to types of careers I'd be interested or would like to take a stab at for my work experience module. So far I've decided on a career in journalism, something in the veterinary area and doing java (not the drink!) Have 2 more careers to pick so be thinking about it over the weekend!

Hey writer, glad you had fun. Those productive weeks can really put a dent in your energy levels, try to stay away from them myself. Any plans for the weekend?

Like that but nerdier haha.

Hey writer, glad you had fun. Those productive weeks can really put a dent in your energy levels, try to stay away from them myself. Any plans for the weekend?

thanks aaron:) yeah I'm finding that I'm tired after my days in college:o don't have much energy to do much other than relax, get dinner, read and zzzzzzz. No plans for the weekend really, mostly just taking it easy I think and watching my favourite programme on saturday:) how about you?

• Advertisement

thanks aaron:) yeah I'm finding that I'm tired after my days in college:o don't have much energy to do much other than relax, get dinner, read and zzzzzzz. No plans for the weekend really, mostly just taking it easy I think and watching my favourite programme on saturday:) how about you?
    My old primary school is having a 25 year reunion in a pub in Limerick over the weekend. Was thinking of giving it a look. Must fill out that summons and send it off, I imagine you get in trouble otherwise. Other than that all is quiet, thank you for asking.

My old primary school is having a 25 year reunion in a pub in Limerick over the weekend. Was thinking of giving it a look. Must fill out that summons and send it off, I imagine you get in trouble otherwise. Other than that all is quiet, thank you for asking.

that a bother at all:) hope you have a good time at the reunion, sounds fun

that a bother at all:) hope you have a good time at the reunion, sounds fun
    I'll do my best, good excuse for a night out anyway. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

aw really? 25 year reunion?

does it mean 15 + 25? or.. :)

cause if so honestly id never say :d))

Joya wrote: »
    aw really? 25 year reunion?

does it mean 15 + 25? or.. :)

cause if so honestly id never say :d))
    Haha not quite just anyone that went to the school in the last 25 years can show up, is what I think it means. Provided they're over 18 I imagine. Could be good could be bad, won't know unless I go.

Haha not quite just anyone that went to the school in the last 25 years can show up, is what I think it means. Provided they're over 18 I imagine. Could be good could be bad, won't know unless I go.
    aw okay so it is not your grad class 25 yr reunion but some kind of a school reunion?

thats cool too :)

will ye go? : )

aw okay so it is not your grad class 25 yr reunion but some kind of a school reunion?

thats cool too :)

will ye go? : )
    Yeah, I think that is what it is. My sister wants to give it a look but doesn't want to go alone. Could be the craic if I run into any of my old friends. Must be about 12 years since we have seen each other. Also there will be a bar, so that's a plus in my opinion. :pac:

Yeah, I think that is what it is. My sister wants to give it a look but doesn't want to go alone. Could be the craic if I run into any of my old friends. Must be about 12 years since we have seen each other. Also there will be a bar, so that's a plus in my opinion. :pac:
    a bar? absolute bonus :d))

ye if you dont feel ok you can always walk away but if you do not go you' d always may think you missed something :)

a bar? absolute bonus :d))
    ye if you dont feel ok you can always walk away but if you do not go you' d always may think you missed something :)
    That's exactly it. Better to leave if it's not great rather than not show up at all. Any plans for the weekend yourself?

That's exactly it. Better to leave if it's not great rather than not show up at all. Any plans for the weekend yourself?

btw recently a friend of mine from primary school contacted me on FB and she reunioned?? all of the class do you belive i did not recognise my own best friend lol
    was really interesting experience..

but it passed much more years in my case than in yours since i have finished the primary :)

for the weekend i may have a friend from college to sleep over as we have to submit the mutual project on sunday :)

and at 6 tonite i have 2 hours exam at college and feel totally un-ready :D
    but what the hell that too shall pass :d))

• Advertisement

btw recently a friend of mine from primary school contacted me on FB and she reunioned?? all of the class do you belive i did not recognise my own best friend lol
    was really interesting experience..

but it passed much more years in my case than in yours since i have finished the primary :)

for the weekend i may have a friend from college to sleep over as we have to submit the mutual project on sunday :)
    Yeah I think it will be cool to see how people have changed over the years.

Yeah my friends are in college mode too, had to hand in essays today and their exams start week after next. Trying to keep them amused by stealing funny pics from If You Laugh You Lose and sending them on.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Marvel's Avengers, damn what a good movie :D, now roll on Age Of Ultron.

Yeah I think it will be cool to see how people have changed over the years.

Yeah my friends are in college mode too, had to hand in essays today and their exams start week after next. Trying to keep them amused by stealing funny pics from If You Laugh You Lose and sending them on.
    yup! keep the spirit up and high :D

thats what im trying to do.. will leave the office soon as theres noone here left anyway and go to college and with other people we may try to support each other in this :d))

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Quite honestly, I would never even consider going to a reunion for my old primary school. I loathed that place, it did nothing but make my life miserable from Senior Infants up to 5th class when I finally convinced my parents to let me change school.

yup! keep the spirit up and high :D

thats what im trying to do.. will leave the office soon as theres noone here left anyway and go to college and with other people we may try to support each other in this :d))
    Exams always make me nervous even if I know the stuff and it turns out to be easy. Best of luck with yours. :) Six o clock on a friday, strange time for one but whatever works.
    Angron wrote: »
    Quite honestly, I would never even consider going to a reunion for my old primary school. I loathed that place, it did nothing but make my life miserable from Senior Infants up to 5th class when I finally convinced my parents to let me change school.
    Sorry to hear that Angron, school can be hard when you're young. I was socially awkward and quite fat so wasn't an easy go for me either. When it turned out I could make people laugh it got easier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Angron wrote: »

Ditto primary school I was lumped in with farmer types who where uppty t**ts even by the age four and religious something I never was at all, even secondary school was not much better I was the only metal head there and it was the same sex a feckin convent like >.<

Exams always make me nervous even if I know the stuff and it turns out to be easy. Best of luck with yours. :) Six o clock on a friday, strange time for one but whatever works.

Sorry to hear that Angron, school can be hard when you're young. I was socially awkward and quite fat so wasn't an easy go for me either. When it turned out I could make people laugh it got easier.

I was a mega fatty :P after school though I dropped 11 stone and got a decent job then I had people from school trying to be nice to me and wanting to hang out so I could show them my exercise routines etc. Cause I was no longer the fat weirdo :P I just told em nah :D

Satori Rae wrote: »
    I was a mega fatty :P after school though I dropped 11 stone and got a decent job then I had people from school trying to be nice to me and wanting to hang out . Cause I was no longer the fat weirdo :P I just told em nah :D
    Better off, the friends I made in secondary school were much better, still in touch with a good few of them.

Anyway I'm not expecting much from the night, I'm nothing like I was in primary school, loud, confident and relaxed is what I eventually became. I'm sure any of the people what show up will be nothing like they were either. That said assholes will be assholes but I'm big enough and bold enough to look after myself now, so what harm.

Any plans for the weekend yourself?

Better off, the friends I made in secondary school were much better, still in touch with a good few of them.

Anyway I'm not expecting much from the night, I'm nothing like I was in primary school, loud, confident and relaxed is what I eventually became. I'm sure any of the people what show up will be nothing like they were either. That said assholes will be assholes but I'm big enough and bold enough to look after myself now, so what harm.

Any plans for the weekend yourself?

I only have one school friend from sec school she became my bestie seen her one day and I was like here have you ever listened to the smashing pumpkins :P. She was in 2 yrs below me pure sound like.

I never wanted other mates due to the fact they where mostly judgmental hoe bags :P Can I say hoe bags? Any way they where just so catty to each other to everyone etc.

There was bigger in my school then me but only I was singled out probably due to the fact I didn't lick boot! Such a nasty cess pool of ignorance.

Glad I was the day I got out. Life got so much better after. Maybe I am a tad harsh /3 of the girls in my glass were okish.

Oh plans nope just lots of work tbh

• Advertisement

Satori Rae wrote: »
    I only have one school friend from sec school she became my bestie seen her one day and I was like here have you ever listened to the smashing pumpkins :P. She was in 2 yrs below me pure sound like.

I never wanted other mates due to the fact they where mostly judgmental hoe bags :P Can I say hoe bags? Any way they where just so catty to each other to everyone etc.

There was bigger in my school then me but only I was singled out probably due to the fact I didn't lick boot! Such a nasty cess pool of ignorance.

Glad I was the day I got out. Life got so much better after.
    Glad things improved for you. Snakes in the grass, most of them.
    I'm still a terrible judge of character but my friends help me out with that sort of stuff so I'm grand.

Hoe bags, haven't heard that term in awhile. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement