Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Glad things improved for you. Snakes in the grass, most of them.
    I'm still a terrible judge of character but my friends help me out with that sort of stuff so I'm grand.

Hoe bags, haven't heard that term in awhile. :D

I could have said worse :P but yeah right oh I am off to cook and self nourish later days enjoy le evening and if in doubt of a persons intentions I always find face licking will help sort that out for ya o.0

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Satori Rae wrote: »
    I could have said worse :P but yeah right oh I am off to cook and self nourish later days enjoy le evening and if in doubt of a persons intentions I always find face licking will help sort that out for ya o.0
    I'll keep that in mind, I'm sure nothing bad could come of it. :D

Enjoy your self nourishing and I'll talk to you next time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Saw someone on the news campaigning for a No vote in the referendum using the line "A baby's first words are mammy and daddy". Hardly has anything to do with parents using those words regularly to encourage them to have those as their first words, would it?

Angron wrote: »
    Saw someone on the news campaigning for a No vote in the referendum using the line "A baby's first words are mammy and daddy". Hardly has anything to do with parents using those words regularly to encourage them to have those as their first words, would it?
    The arguments against just get worse and worse. What an idiot.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I have zero problem with someone opposing it, but don't argue by using nonsense.

• Advertisement

I have zero problem with someone opposing it, but don't argue by using nonsense.
    Most of the arguments against, that I have heard have thus far, have been quite moronic.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Whenever something important is to be decided by a referendum - The whole abortion thing, or the upcoming vote on Same Sex Marriage, that's when the devoutly religious/bigots come out of the woodwork to spew their nonsense/ill informed opinions.

For me it's a case of, I don't have much time for marriage. I've seen a lot of them fail, and it hasn't endeared me to the process. However, to deny someone else marriage and a chance to be happy with a partner of their choosing based on that would be a petty, childish thing to do. I'm planning on voting yes, and I sincerely hope that the yes vote wins.

Either that, or take away marriage for everyone. Everyone gets it, or nobody does :pac:

For me it's a case of, I don't have much time for marriage. I've seen a lot of them fail, and it hasn't endeared me to the process. However, to deny someone else marriage and a chance to be happy with a partner of their choosing based on that would be a petty, childish thing to do. I'm planning on voting yes, and I sincerely hope that the yes vote wins.

Either that, or take away marriage for everyone. Everyone gets it, or nobody does :pac:
    A world with no marriage. I wonder what that would look like.

A world with no marriage. I wonder what that would look like.

hookers and one night stands for everyone in the world

• Advertisement

It's scary to think that in 2015, people (devoutly religious/bigots) are scared of for example 2 guys getting married, and also scary that to this day the church still seems to have some influence over these kind of things.

Hurray! Finally get to be the godless heathens that the religious folk fear so much.

Yeah humankind likes to think it's quite civilized and forward thinking. Probably one of the bigger lies still floating around.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm voting yes as well.

Some of the no arguments are laughable tbh.

I'm voting yes and if people ask why, my response will be - It's 2015 for god's sake.

Most of the people I know will be voting yes. At least no one I know has said they're voting no out loud anyway.:D

Paws, how are you doing?

Lithium93_ wrote:
    I'm voting yes and if people ask why, my response will be - It's 2015 for god's sake.
    Same here.
    Paws, how are you doing?
    I'm good :)

How are you?

Grand now, a little worse for wear after last night. Hit the pub, found out I had won 25 euro in a local lotto. Spent the winnings plus some more money, the usual.

Friends were a bit angry, they have been doing the lotto every time we go there for the last while and that was my first time buying a ticket in two years. :D

Grand now, a little worse for wear after last night. Hit the pub, found out I had won 25 euro in a local lotto. Spent the winnings plus some more money, the usual.

Ooh nice one, well done!!! :D

Lith, how's yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hi everyone! :D

Heyoo Links.

• Advertisement

Howdy Links, how's the form?

Links234 wrote:
    Hi everyone!
    Hi Links o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Not bad folksies! Gonna get myself ready to go for a pint shortly :o

Links234 wrote: »
    Not bad folksies! Gonna get myself ready to go for a pint shortly :o
    Nice one, I hope your night of shenanigans is entertaining and fun.

Have a good time Links :)

I'm going to register for the local Darkness Into Light walk. My friend is away, I want to see if she wants to do it before I register.

Decided to apply for that job, I might as well give it a shot.

I'm going to register for the local Darkness Into Light walk. My friend is away, I want to see if she wants to do it before I register.
    Decided to apply for that job, I might as well give it a shot.
    Best of luck to both of you.

Thought my internet had crapped out, luckily it has not.

Welcome back in any case.

• Advertisement

Aye, was a scary minute or 2 :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement