Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Well that's one way to know it's after nine o clock anyway. Naughty Paws is out to play.
    Hehe.. ;)
    mrkiscool2 wrote:
    God this thread is almost over *cries*
    It's gone so quickly!

A lady I know has taken in one of the dogs (and her puppy) from Carlow. Absolutely gorgeous dog. Heartbreaking want happened but they're all safe now. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Thread is motoring along very fast.

stay away for 1 day & its 4/5 pages to catch up on. & I have it set to 40 posts a page

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hey guys. Had a busy few days so what have I missed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Couldn't tell you, only got my hands on a computer today.
    all good over here thanks:) taking it easy, how are you?:)
    The same, taking it handy. Good now, can't complain looking forward to the weekend. Thanks for asking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Couldn't tell you, only got my hands on a computer today.

The same, taking it handy. Good now, can't complain looking forward to the weekend. Thanks for asking.

not a problem:) good stuff

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Sounds adorable. The dog, not the boyfriend. Though I'm sure he's great too.

The dog is epic the bf ....well I am working on behavior training at the min lmao :D

Hehe.. ;)

It's gone so quickly!

A lady I know has taken in one of the dogs (and her puppy) from Carlow. Absolutely gorgeous dog. Heartbreaking want happened but they're all safe now. :)

Seen them dogs on the tv so so lovely. Wish I could take a few more on got the room sadly not the time and food I get for my own is pricey. They gobble through it quick.

Got out and about again talking to people in person for a change. Felt good so it did. I should do it more often but feel like I have nothing to say and clam up somewhat.

Satori Rae wrote:
    Seen them dogs on the tv so so lovely. Wish I could take a few more on got the room sadly not the time and food I get for my own is pricey. They gobble through it quick.
    They're gorgeous. Same here, wish I could take one myself.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Got out and about again talking to people in person for a change. Felt good so it did. I should do it more often but feel like I have nothing to say and clam up somewhat.

Keep it up should get easier :D

• Advertisement

They're gorgeous. Same here, wish I could take one myself.

Hopefully some new laws will be bought in over it. This is why I rescue .
    I don't mind breeding like my uncle he breeds dogs but he will only breed a b**ch 2/3 times and he looks after them all well.

He rescues strays from the area to. He took in a fox that got a bang on the head with a car and he raised it with his dogs. The fox use to try bark and he use to walk in circles from head damage to get around. He was never in pain though :D

Satori Rae wrote:
    Hopefully some new laws will be bought in over it. This is why I rescue . I don't mind breeding like my uncle he breeds dogs but he will only breed a b**ch 2/3 times and he looks after them all well.
    Hopefully. And hopefully that guy will be prosecuted as well.

Your uncle sounds like a good breeder, if only there were more like him.
    Satori Rae wrote:
    He rescues strays from the area to. He took in a fox that got a bang on the head with a car and he raised it with his dogs. The fox use to try bark and he use to walk in circles from head damage to get around. He was never in pain though
    That's actually quite cool. Foxes are stunning animals. :)

I'll try. Saved a woman at the school gate today. She doesn't like this person who I don't like either. I made sure to be talking to this woman so the other person wouldn't come over and talk to us.

Well I hope your man does get done. And people who are breeders need spot checks I think.

Good job kitty nothing like some good interference for the days you don't want to talk to a certain someone :)

Just started watching a film called The Last Castle.

feeling kinda lonely tonight, bleh!

*hugs* all will be grand missy

Same.

*hugs*

thanks for the hugs guys :) one of the things I find it hard about being single, my folks are in cork and friends out so very glad I have ye folks

*hugs back* pp :)

Any good social groups in the coll you go to or sports/volunteer groups you could join. Be easier to meet more peeps not in your class that you might even have more in common with or find a potential mate if you are looking :D

• Advertisement

I've promised that woman that I'll be at the school gate again on Monday so we won't be caught talking to the other person. Seems cruel but has to be done.

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Any good social groups in the coll you go to or sports/volunteer groups you could join. Be easier to meet more peeps not in your class that you might even have more in common with or find a potential mate if you are looking :D

Erm not sure, I know sports is out as I'm not a sporty person, not really looking for a potential partner at the moment as it's still early days but nice to find someone who has things in common :)

KKkitty wrote: »
    I've promised that woman that I'll be at the school gate again on Monday so we won't be caught talking to the other person. Seems cruel but has to be done.

It is not that bad, not everyone gets along with everyone and least you are not verbally abusing them to go away :)

KKkitty wrote:
    That's a nice thing to do actually Kitty. :)

Erm not sure, I know sports is out as I'm not a sporty person, not really looking for a potential partner at the moment as it's still early days but nice to find someone who has things in common :)

You could try community based things book clubs or art thingys anything that catches your eye :) Ah best of not looking it will come :D

Me and this other person have not talked in ages. She was mouthing off about something personal to me.

You could try community based things book clubs or art thingys anything that catches your eye :) Ah best of not looking it will come :D

yeah that's an idea, I know there used to be a writing meet up group happening on tuesday nights, no idea if it's still going but might see, be no harm anyway:)

very true, I don't think rushing into a relationship would be a good idea, a guy was flirting with me at college over the last while, I didn't respond back by flirting, not ready for it :)

yeah that's an idea, I know there used to be a writing meet up group happening on tuesday nights, no idea if it's still going but might see, be no harm anyway:)

very true, I don't think rushing into a relationship would be a good idea, a guy was flirting with me at college over the last while, I didn't respond back by flirting, not ready for it :)

Slowly slowly catchy monkey as I say :o
    Taking it slow be good. :D

Gone chilly out so it is.

• Advertisement

Slowly slowly catchy monkey as I say :o
    Taking it slow be good. :D

that's a good way of looking at it actually :):o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement