Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I trust everyone's seen this? If not, see it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Must be getting old. Actually got excited about good clothes drying conditions today. If you need me I'll be in a corner knitting and sipping a sherry!!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hadn't seen it.

Don't follow or read much FB or twitter stuff, so can be late to latest "internet crazes"

Looks very retro video.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Must be getting old. Actually got excited about good clothes drying conditions today. If you need me I'll be in a corner knitting and sipping a sherry!!

Was the same, got a big wash done.

Not good when you're 32 & think "Good Drying weather"

I'm off to get my pipe & slippers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Was the same, got a big wash done.

Not good when you're 32 & think "Good Drying weather"

I'm off to get my pipe & slippers.

Missed out on the good drying out today. Too lazy. 😳

• Advertisement

I'm 33 but honestly thought I'd be 50 odd by the time I'd be excited about something like that :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The hoff?? Links, the shame!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

blocked the ex from fb, so that I can no longer stalk him or him stalk me

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

blocked the ex from fb, so that I can no longer stalk him or him stalk me
    Take it from me, you'll be so glad you did that.

What's the bets we'll have a new lair before I get back from the cinema? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Yep - you're getting old. I looked out the window this morning and thought "great drying weather, AND I'll cut the lawn while I'm at it. And that was my Saturday... :/

• Advertisement

Don't be using your phone in the cinema Paws.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I brought the dog out around seven, saw the bright burning ball and said I would head back into bed. Where I tried to sleep for ages..

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Don't be using your phone in the cinema Paws.
    I won't.. :o

yeah i was just driving myself bonkers, temptation to great to not look! I'm sure he was too, but tis done now:)

humm new lair, maybe..

I brought the dog out around seven, saw the bright burning ball and said I would head back into bed. Where I tried to sleep for ages..

Did you get any sleep at all grem?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Jaysus, I didn't realise we were that close at all :eek:

heyday30 wrote: »
    Did you get any sleep at all grem?

Maybe two hours all told.. Ah well..

Later dudes!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I feel a little sad looking at the Escapist site, and seeing all the series that have left in the last year or so. Unskippable, Movie Bob's stuff, Feed Dump, and LoadingReadyRun are the main ones I'd miss, the only series I really watch on it any more is Zero Punctuation.

forgot today was saturday and casualty is on at 9.20, opps:o

• Advertisement

Haircut = cold head..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Good Morning my Lovelies :P

Angron wrote: »
    I feel a little sad looking at the Escapist site, and seeing all the series that have left in the last year or so. Unskippable, Movie Bob's stuff, Feed Dump, and LoadingReadyRun are the main ones I'd miss, the only series I really watch on it any more is Zero Punctuation.

I love him if he goes it wont be worth even looking on the site....say do you like Jim sterling and Jesse cox then ?

Hey Sats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Angron wrote: »

Escapist has really gone to ****, anyone who had any talent has moved on, I've been keeping up with Jim Sterling though, he's still gold. Did you see this one?

I've never seen such ownage :pac:

Hey Tedders how do?

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Hey Tedders how do?

All good in the hood.

Hows all with you?

Hey all. What are we all up to tonight?

Hi there Satori..

• Advertisement

Ya ever get a random song going through your mind?

Have the song dream a little dream, going around my head all day! Strange.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement