Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Heyoo aaronjumper ;)

Ah yeah, did a load of tidying today so productivity is up! Hurray! :D My mum was over for tea and cake too, showed her some Steam Powered Giraffe videos, she left complaining that that "Fire Fire" song is stuck in her head now. Mission accomplished :pac:

Gonna try meet 2 groups of friends tonight for a few drinks, so hope I can fit it all in :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Links234 wrote: »
    Heyoo aaronjumper ;)

Ah yeah, did a load of tidying today so productivity is up! Hurray! :D My mum was over for tea and cake too, showed her some Steam Powered Giraffe videos, she left complaining that that "Fire Fire" song is stuck in her head now. Mission accomplished :pac:

Gonna try meet 2 groups of friends tonight for a few drinks, so hope I can fit it all in :eek:
    So do you like innuendos or are you a sensitive soul? :D

Glad to hear it, getting up to shenanigans with friends is always a good thing.
    As for productivity? Maybe some day, I'm not in a rush.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Hey Joya, how are things? Haven't seen you since your murderous house party. :pac:

A good tradition, I might try and emulate your good self.
    I apologise for talking too much about nice things. :D
    M really enjoying this :) so not here too often will take me some time to go through everything once I'm back :)
    Anyone to summarize what I've missed lol? :d

Joya wrote: »
    M really enjoying this :) so not here too often will take me some time to go through everything once I'm back :)
    Anyone to summarize what I've missed lol? :d

Double talk, innuendos and basic Irish filth. My first time in here in over two weeks so thats just today. :pac:

So do you like innuendos or are you a sensitive soul? :D

In YOUR endo!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Links beat me to it, damn it..

Anyway morning all.

In YOUR endo!
    I just can't win today. :)

3902881_o.gif
    Links beat me to it, damn it..

Anyway morning all.
    Hey Grem how are you today?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

One coffee away from awake, then i'll sort myself out for work..

Ah coffee, a gift to humanity. Any plans for the weekend?

Hey Grem!

We should get a pint again sometime ;)

• Advertisement

Working the next three nights i think, probably ignore tuesday pints for a quieter time at home.. What about you?

That's a plan Links! Shout ya during week?.

Don't know of any plans. Would be up for a party but not if it's on in Limerick. Place will be packed to the hilt with people on Tuesday.

That's a plan Links! Shout ya during week?.

Do!

I have a friend who said she's never been in Sally's so I thought I'd drag her in there for one. Haven't been in there in ages myself either. What do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Here's one for you Paws. :D

9e533bb2902d80b8c2da4b64888bcdbb.jpg

Hehe, I did lol! :D
    Hey folksies ;)

Nice day out today :D

Hey Links :)

Hey xPPx :D

Do!

I have a friend who said she's never been in Sally's so I thought I'd drag her in there for one. Haven't been in there in ages myself either. What do you think?

Spot on, initiation by fire hahahaha!. :pac:

Hey xPPx :D

How are you? :)

Spot on, initiation by fire hahahaha!. :pac:
    Steampunk hats all round! :D

Actually no, that place is terrible for folks trying to steal my hats on me :(
    How are you? :)
    Good! Just have some dinner on, just a few chicken goujons tho, nothing healthy or anything! you?

Hats in some pubs just seem to be asking for it.. That place is definitely a prime culprit. Hmm must get treat in shop, form is antsy.

Some places are grand, others aren't. The Roisin is another place that's awful for it, someone tried to take the glasses off my head when I said no they couldn't try them on, I needed them to see.

• Advertisement

My leather cowboy hat was lifted off my noggin in the blue note one night. Not regulars of course.. Hate weekends!.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Man.... The Blue Note...

Many slobbery drunken nights there during my time in Galway.

Links, do you remember we were out one night, possibly for my birthday, and we decided it'd be a great idea to start taking turns punching each other on the top the leg/knees?

Good! Just have some dinner on, just a few chicken goujons tho, nothing healthy or anything! you?

I'm good. Just getting ready to head out and see these guys:

:D
    Some places are grand, others aren't. The Roisin is another place that's awful for it, someone tried to take the glasses off my head when I said no they couldn't try them on, I needed them to see.

People are always doing that to me...

"Can I try your glasses on?"

"Er, no... I need them to see!" :p

Shiminay wrote: »
    Man.... The Blue Note...

Many slobbery drunken nights there during my time in Galway.

Links, do you remember we were out one night, possibly for my birthday, and we decided it'd be a great idea to start taking turns punching each other on the top the leg/knees?

Oh sweet zombie Jesus I do! I got so drunk I forgot I had bad knees and got a wallop from you and I think that ended me in one. :eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yea, I do remember you sitting down to take a turn, getting one awfully solid thump and standing up (slowly) again and leaving :D

I think it was that night that I rang Trojan giving out that he wasn't there cause he was in hospital recovering from an operation and was looped out of it on Morphine. One of my workmates told me I was some bollocks for talking to anyone like that whilst they were in hospital. Phone had to be checked for records as the entire thing was forgotten about!

The signs of a good night - waking up like a dalmatian the next day. So many explained and unexplained bruises!

My leather cowboy hat was lifted off my noggin in the blue note one night. Not regulars of course.. Hate weekends!.
    Yeah, I avoid weekends for the most part too. Fecking dicks for doing it.
    I'm good. Just getting ready to head out and see these guys:
    Enjoy! :D
    Shiminay wrote: »
    Yea, I do remember you sitting down to take a turn, getting one awfully solid thump and standing up (slowly) again and leaving :D

I think it was that night that I rang Trojan giving out that he wasn't there cause he was in hospital recovering from an operation and was looped out of it on Morphine. One of my workmates told me I was some bollocks for talking to anyone like that whilst they were in hospital. Phone had to be checked for records as the entire thing was forgotten about!
    Yeah, good job I was drunk or it would've been much worse :eek:

You could be quite the mad one at times! Of course, who else would have the bright idea of drinking pints of buckfast and sambuca? That vile concoction still gives me shivers just thinking of it! :pac:

Get a chance to listen to SPG yet? ;)

Grem! This right here is why I'd freakin' kill to see Steam Powered Giraffe get over here for a show:

Sounds not great at all, but you get the idea, would be some show! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Some people need smacking with a shovel :mad:

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Some people need smacking with a shovel :mad:

Is it me? :confused:

What did I do now?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement