Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Uh oh.. *Hides under table from Lith*

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Links234 wrote: »
    Is it me? :confused:

What did I do now?

No Links it's not you, it's a mutual friend who spoiled an episode of The Flash for me, fecking :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    No Links it's not you, it's a mutual friend who spoiled an episode of The Flash for me, fecking :mad:

Oh that's bad. I hate people who spoil things :mad:

Shoot 'em with a bowel disruptor set to watery! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Links234 wrote: »
    Oh that's bad. I hate people who spoil things :mad:

Shoot 'em with a bowel disruptor set to watery! :pac:

I know, people who spoil television shows = fcukers.

I'll take the less extreme route, throw a few tomatoes instead, that'll teach my mutual friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Hello nocs.

* raises a beer to all the crazy people here :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm off out. Later guys! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Enjoy Paws..

I'll raise my tea and stare jealously at your beer, that ok?.

Enjoy Paws..

I'll raise my tea and stare jealously at your beer, that ok?.

Yep grem that's acceptable.

How's your Saturday going?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm sipping on some beer now!

How do Angron.. Go on so you two, what beer are ye drinking?.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm drinking Bud cause I have a few cans of it left, and it's all I have.

I'm drinking hoegarden.

No one on the Guinness, nice, more for me later!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Now I'm tempted to go to the offy, feck ye :D

No one on the Guinness, nice, more for me later!
    Despite being Irish, I never really developed a taste for Guinness, or stouts in general.
    Shiminay wrote: »
    Now I'm tempted to go to the offy, feck ye :D
    Ah sure g'wan! :P

Angron wrote: »
    Despite being Irish, I never really developed a taste for Guinness, or stouts in general.

Ah sure g'wan! :P

Angron we will be responsible for the drunken shennanigans of the Lair later :)

heyday30 wrote: »
    Angron we will be responsible for the drunken shennanigans of the Lair later :)
    Won't be the first time I'll have been on here drunk, doubt it'd be the last :P

Angron wrote: »
    Won't be the first time I'll have been on here drunk, doubt it'd be the last :P

Haha. too true. No harm sure.

That's the spirit(s)

I have decided instead to load up GTA V on my XBox and Heist the evening away :D

• Advertisement

I have decided instead to load up GTA V on my XBox and Heist the evening away :D
    If you're playing with friends, have fun. If you're playing with randomers, good luck :pac:

Ah I'm out for a couple myself, still waiting on a few folks though. Currently drinking a kinnegar devils backbone :D

Knowing nothing about craft beer I'll just be sat over here nodding sagely....

Single player for the moment.

It's times like this I'm reminded just how slow Microsoft's servers are for downloads. It's only 1.07 Gb and it's only 13% through after 7 minutes :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Craft beer is beer they make on ships.

Single player for the moment.

It's times like this I'm reminded just how slow Microsoft's servers are for downloads. It's only 1.07 Gb and it's only 13% through after 7 minutes :(
    I'm back in Longford pretty much full time now, the internet is painfully slow. It's sad how awful the internet is if you're not in a major urban area.

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

catallus wrote: »
    Craft beer is beer they make on ships.

:D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Hi there catallus and SW

Knowing nothing about craft beer I'll just be sat over here nodding sagely....

You can find some very tasty brews alright :D

• Advertisement

I may require a crash course.. Hopefully not too much crash...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement