Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

I'm up and readyish for work.. Any other demands can go feck off.

Morning noccers.
    Best attitude ever! That's how I am sometimes, especially when I need to get something done!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Attitude I often have buckets of.. Just need to match that up with some coffee and I'm set for the day. How's the main lair man?

Attitude I often have buckets of.. Just need to match that up with some coffee and I'm set for the day. How's the main lair man?
    I'm good, I just had food made for me so pretty happy haha. Good day so far! Tempted to go out tonight but at the same time I'm like "mmm bed"

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh food made for you. Closest I've been lately is a sandwich from local deli..

Ooh food made for you. Closest I've been lately is a sandwich from local deli..
    It is pretty awesome when someone makes you food, even if it is just noodles haha. Well sure, that's kind of something?

• Advertisement

Haha this could turn into a different conversation if we're going to chat about paying for services!. Did I miss much today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey Grem, how goes it? ;)

Hey Links, how ya now? As you can see it's never too early for a dirty mind with me!. Listened to a good few SPG tracks earlier before bed. Lynch not my thing so much.. Have your lungs settled yet?

Haha this could turn into a different conversation if we're going to chat about paying for services!. Did I miss much today?
    Hahahahaha I think that's one of the few things I would never pay for to be honest lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

No not yet grem :( maybe I should've had hot whiskey last night instead of beer :p

• Advertisement

Balls. That's crap Links. Hope it clears soon..

I think everyone has kinda paid at some point MrK. *awaits backlash* :D

Balls. That's crap Links. Hope it clears soon..

I think everyone has kinda paid at some point MrK. *awaits backlash* :D
    Haha no backlash from me, it's a valid point. I would just argue that it's different than actually paying someone to do it with you

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Good Lord, what are we paying for?! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

oh facebook, you so addictive!

Granted Writer, that is a difference, just putting it out there for reaction I guess.

Granted Writer, that is a difference, just putting it out there for reaction I guess.

not quite sure what you mean grem?

not quite sure what you mean grem?
    Think she was addressing me there Writer!

And Paws, we are talking about the oldest of professions if that helps!

Oooh ;)

Nah I wouldn't pay for that tbh.

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Think she was addressing me there Writer!

And Paws, we are talking about the oldest of professions if that helps!

ahh, very confused for a minute!

It wouldn't be something I'd do either tbh.

How has everyone's Sunday been since I was out for the count during it all?

• Advertisement

Oh sweet Jesus, my horrid aunt is on Twitter!!!

It wouldn't be something I'd do either tbh.

How has everyone's Sunday been since I was out for the count during it all?

my sunday didn't start so well with family annoying me but got better as the day went on:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Evening everyone.

Hey Mozz, writer, and everyone who's here :)

Some relations you don't want to know on social media alright Paws..

Glad your day improved Writer..

How do Mozz, how are you today?

Some relations you don't want to know on social media alright Paws..

If she follows me I'm never tweeting again!

I could be better to be honest. Was working all weekend and I am solid wrecked. Had a ten hour shift yesterday and I am still not right after it but I may start getting used to it. The season is coming into full swing now :eek:

Also house hunting has my head absolutely wrecked. I have being trying Daft and local papers and I am coming across houses that are asking for insane rent prices. €1,100 for a two bed apartment in Killarney. Like who the hell is going to pay that? :mad:

Holy **** that's an insane price. That's Dublin prices.. Ouch Mozz, not easy..

Thanks grem :-)

I think an early night is in order, try and get myself back into a good sleeping pattern before Wednesday, night guys x

• Advertisement

Holy **** that's an insane price. That's Dublin prices.. Ouch Mozz, not easy..

It's absolutely ridiculous! Killarney is a bloody tourist town, not the country's capital. I'd love to know where they get the prices from :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement