Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,289 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night Writer..

Mozz I've no idea, you genuinely shocked me.. Have you gone to the forum for the area to ask advice?.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Even if you have a good job that's over 250 a week in rent. Way too much to be giving out when you'll never going to own it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I hadn't even thought of that to be honest. My OH tells me that because it's coming into the summer they bung up the rents because piles of people flock to the area for work but the minute the season is over they all drop back down again. Only thing is I haven't that option to wait until after the season :/

KKkitty wrote: »
    Even if you have a good job that's over 250 a week in rent. Way too much to be giving out when you'll never going to own it.

It is. As I said I don't understand how they can charge so much. It's a sickner like.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    It is. As I said I don't understand how they can charge so much. It's a sickner like.

Unfortunately as people continue to rent privately prices will stay like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Unfortunately as people continue to rent privately prices will stay like that.
    But 250 a week for an apartment is absolutely crazy money! You'd be better off looking into buying Mozzie!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Is anyone else freezing? :o

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    But 250 a week for an apartment is absolutely crazy money! You'd be better off looking into buying Mozzie!

Oh I know. They must think renters are made of money.

mrkiscool2 wrote: »

Can't. No savings, no job. I am on work experience from college at the moment with the intention of finding employment but at the moment myself and OH are in college.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,289 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's chilly enough Paws..

• Advertisement

This thing on 3e is kinda funny.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Can't. No savings, no job. I am on work experience from college at the moment with the intention of finding employment but at the moment myself and OH are in college.
    Hmm, it's a toughie alright!

I'm watching I, Robot. :o

Mozz, if you're on fb see if there's a local group that you could join to keep an eye on property as daft and those sites aren't usually totally comprehensive.

Do any of ye believe in hypnosis?

Mozz, if you're on fb see if there's a local group that you could join to keep an eye on property as daft and those sites aren't usually totally comprehensive.

Good idea Grem. I'll see if there is anything like that on FB.

Hypnotise landlords for Mozz?? :pac:

Personally I don't but a big part of it is my staunch cynicism..

KKkitty wrote:

I'd be pretty open minded tbh

I'd be pretty open minded tbh
    I believe that the mind is extremely easily tricked and persuaded by people who know what they are doing. Not sure if I would call that hypnosis or just cheap parlour tricks but tricking the brain to do something it mightn't normally do is quite easy

I agree MrK, hence optical illusions and all that.. But when someone is trying to "put me under" I battle it, I can't do anything else it appears. Me, stubborn?. Never!

• Advertisement

mrkiscool2 wrote:
    I believe that the mind is extremely easily tricked and persuaded by people who know what they are doing. Not sure if I would call that hypnosis or just cheap parlour tricks but tricking the brain to do something it mightn't normally do is quite easy

Good explanation. :)

I'd have an open mind too. Some are easily hypnotised more so than others.

Exactly Kitty, I've a friend who a lot of people swear by and he said no way with me because I won't entertain the idea of it working.

Other Voices: Hozier Special

:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hypnosis is possible, but you better off playing off a person's personality to change their behavior.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Other Voices: Hozier Special

:D

Passed him in the street before Paws.....I didnt know he was from Bray:P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Everyone knows the best thing from Bray is Fergal Devitt :P

Angron wrote: »
    Everyone knows the best thing from Bray is Fergal Devitt :P

I like him yeah.....Laura Whitmore aint bad either:P

Grid. wrote:
    Passed him in the street before Paws.....I didnt know he was from Bray

You passed him on the street?! :eek:

Yep, he's from Bray :)

• Advertisement

You passed him on the street?! :eek:

Yep, he's from Bray :)

Haaa yeah....i've seen him around!:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement