Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Was just playing some Payday 2 there, they've added a new playable character today called Bonnie, and she's quite badass: http://i.imgur.com/cxUGDEI.jpg

:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,289 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Is that bonnie in the picture???

Is that bonnie in the picture???
    Yup!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,289 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Haha class. Could totally dress up as her couldn't you?

May hair is half way there as it is! :p

Though I may have other ideas for halloween already ;)

• Advertisement

Links234 wrote: »
    May hair is half way there as it is! :p

Though I may have other ideas for halloween already ;)

Yeah the hair sold me first. Be fun at a con.

Provided folks know who you are though, I once did a costume and nobody knew I was even dressed up :(

I can see how that would happen.. I like my dark military look so I'd prob have to be a my little pony so people would figure out I'm in costume!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I did a pony costume once upon a time

Now I wanna see pics of Wolfie in pony costume! :D

I've not dressed up for halloween in ages, I really should do costumes more, considering how many cons and things I go to.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

here you go

For those unfamiliar, what character is that?

Big macintosh

I'm none the wiser :o

Elder brother to Applejack of the Mane 6

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Big macintosh
    Never go full mcintosh

On the side of how did tonight go I had numerous chances for the shift but left it because I thought someone liked me and wanted to be in a relationship. With 30 minutes of the night to go I discovered she was trying to get with other guys. Awful, I did make new friends though which is something!

Ugh. Long night is long..

MrK - always go for the shift! :D

Ugh. Long night is long..

MrK - always go for the shift! :D
    That's the problem with being a gentlemen. You meet someone, think things are going to happen you don't want to ruin that. Sure I don't mind, I'd prefer to be me than be an asshole who ruins **** by being with someone else.

Well my online self says go for it but I'm real life I'll be the one sat at home scared to go out in the first place!

Yay :D

I went and signed up to Steam Powered Giraffe's Engineer-eteers, so I gots all the albums now :D And access to super secret stuff that I'm not gonna tell anyone about :p

• Advertisement

Well my online self says go for it but I'm real life I'll be the one sat at home scared to go out in the first place!
    I don't change much. Who I am on here is who I am in real life (shocking, I know!). So if anyone wants an awesome, attractive boyfriend and you live within a 30km radius of Kildare I will gladly bring you on a date :p

Ooh Links must do that..

Mrk, I'm pretty much the same just lots less bravado in real life!.

I think I need sleep now :o

Three hours before I get my chance at sleep. Looking forward to it especially since it's cold out so it'll be extra snug..

I don't change. I am who I am. Simple as. All I want in life is to be a teacher and to be with someone. The first part, which I thought would be harder after dropping out of college in 3rd year, is proving to be a lot easier than finding someone. Which sucks. Because, as much as this sounds cocky and egotistical, I'm a fcuking catch. I'm an awesome guy who would do anything I could for a person I cared about. I just wish people could see that :(

Well you're just stating the facts. It's good you see yourself like that.. I hope someone finds you soon..

Well you're just stating the facts. It's good you see yourself like that.. I hope someone finds you soon..
    Me too Grem. It's not that much to ask really. At least I don't think it is. Maybe I expect too much, I dunno

I don't think you are man. It's hard to have patience at the same time too though I guess. I wouldn't really know tbh. I just hope that things work out for you, and I believe they will..

I don't think you are man. It's hard to have patience at the same time too though I guess. I wouldn't really know tbh. I just hope that things work out for you, and I believe they will..
    Haha ignore me, sometimes I get depressed before thinking "You know what? i'm a strong, independent man who don't need no woman!" You get anyone in your life m'dear?

• Advertisement

Oh it's allowed to get pissed off etc. Can't blame you there when sometimes it seems like everyone has someone.

No one in my life at all nor on the horizon. Best way to have it for me..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement