Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Oh it's allowed to get pissed off etc. Can't blame you there when sometimes it seems like everyone has someone.

No one in my life at all nor on the horizon. Best way to have it for me..

To be honest if I'm single for a month I'm like "Eh, the right person will come along soon" and I don't care. It's when I meet someone I like though and after a few meetings (or one in the last case) they're like "eh, no" that I get annoyed! But I soon cop on haha

Ah Grem, why is it best? Is it because of the night work or for other reasons?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,289 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah right. Yeah I'd get a bit frustrated with that myself too I think.

I just have a lot to work on before another person becomes part of any picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Ah right. Yeah I'd get a bit frustrated with that myself too I think.

I just have a lot to work on before another person becomes part of any picture.
    Well Grem your an awesome lady and you deserve the best guy out there. And trust me, I took a good year and a half to correct myself before I got myself back out there, I know where you are coming from!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,289 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just not looking at all right now. Plenty of personal stuff to sort out yet. Oh and thanks :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie skips into Lair.**

Anyone cooling brekkie?

• Advertisement

Impeccable timing Swannie (hee, see what I did there) so how bout bacon eggs and waffles?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Impeccable timing Swannie (hee, see what I did there)
    I could use a few puns like that Grem. :D
    so how bout bacon eggs and waffles?
    Yummmmmmy! **Slides empty plate towards Grem**

Not so bad. Looking forward to it myself.. Sunny side up, easy over or well done eggs?.

Sunny side up, easy over or well done eggs?.
    I feel like sunny sides thanks Grem. Swannie sticks out long pink pointy tongue and licks lips.

Nice, woman after my own heart. Coming up so.. How are you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Mug of tea and a chocolate brownie here - breakfast of champions :) Though if there are a few spare eggs going......

/makes big eyes, tries to look hungry...

Nice, woman after my own heart. Coming up so.. How are you?
    Swannie is a bit sleepy after Saturday night's/ wee hours Sunday's houseparty. Not hung over, but an absolute fuzz brain.
    mike_ie wrote: »
    /makes big eyes, tries to look hungry...
    Here mike.. use my compact mirror. It's the one I use to practice my INNOCENT looks. :P

No worries Mike, always some spare for lairlings.

No worries Mike, always some spare for lairlings.
    Grem to the rescue.

Oh just being lair mother hen. Have to at least try keep ye healthy and well.. :)

Oh just being lair mother hen. Have to at least try keep ye healthy and well.. :)
    We birds have to stick together. :D

Oh very good!. Yer on the ball.. :pac:

Time for Swannie's beauty rest being almost 1AM Pacific. Nite all. :D

Night Swannie see ya later on..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

monday.....

oh what a day.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

cgh wrote: »
    monday.....

oh what a day.

It's like a second Friday this week as there's no work tomorrow!! :P :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Morning all. How's everyone keeping?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Mornin'
    One of my hatchlings is dead :(...and Nelaenna was my fave

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hey peeps. I just woke up. :o

How is everyone?

Need to go for a walk. Annoyed with myself, I'm trying to do some damage control after having a takeaway Saturday night. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Joya wrote: »
    Mornin'
    One of my hatchlings is dead :(...and Nelaenna was my fave

People aren't clicking the eggs/ hatchlings :( This saddens me :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Afternoon all.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey Shim. Sitting on the bus, heading West for P Day.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm in work, wish I'd taken the day off :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

On boards while at work? For shame sir! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Anybody else watch the repeat of The Flash on Sky 1 every Sunday night??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement