Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

PAWS, PAGING PAWS TO THE LAIR

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I pressed play on that video and that was the first time I heard this young Hozier chap.

I really don't get what the fuss is about, didn't rate it at all :S

Oh be careful, Ms. Paws might take offence at what you said.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

At the beginning when he's looking into the camera it's like he's staring into your soul... :o

Great performance though. :D

Shiminay wrote: »
    I pressed play on that video and that was the first time I heard this young Hozier chap.

I really don't get what the fuss is about, didn't rate it at all :S

thumb.jpg

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Oh be careful, Ms. Paws might will take offence at what you said.

There ya go! :p

He's by no means a bad performer and musician.,I just don't get the fuss having heard that sing. It's nothing that hasn't been done before to varying degrees.

But hey, fair play to him, I'd rather see a real musician do well than another manufactured pop group

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

He's alright, but he's no Steam Powered Giraffe :o

:p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,288 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all. Lots of tea called for tonight I think.

*Raises mug of tea in Grem's direction*

I can drink tea to that

:P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,288 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The cheek of that young Lith!. Thank feck for my own giant mug.

I'm tired, didn't sleep well last night, might have to have a cup myself...

It wasn't supposed to be cheeky, but on a sidenote my mug is bigger :pac:

Sports Direct Mugs - 2436772345 billion gallons served.

I've my insulated mug. Tea-be-hot for always!. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

I would like tea that stays hot forever, I get to preoccupied and forget to drink it after I make it. By the time I remember I have it, it's always cold :(

I has tea now too :D

I am about to make cocktails :D

I hope you make enough for everyone!

But of course :D why make just enough for 1 or 2, when you can knock up a few jugs and relax for the night :D What is everyone up to?

• Advertisement

What's this aboot cocktails??

I'll stick with the tea while at work but put a jug in the fridge for me later?

Playing some GTA V online.

I miss gaming been to busy. *puts jugs in fridge for laters* Sex on the beech and Daiquiris it is :D

Yay, cocktails, feel a bit better now! Can't check on my dragons though which is annoying..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Satori Rae wrote: »
    I miss gaming been to busy. *puts jugs in fridge for laters* Sex on the beech and Daiquiris it is :D

What games did you like SR?

Daiquiris are one of my favourites! Thank you kindly :D

Oh dear where to begin I love all games so it's kind of hard to be specific.
    I love FFS they are my fave but I do have a soft spot for RPGs. Lately when I have had a little time I have being playing the telltale walking dead game, I have a huge amount of games to catch up on if I am honest :D

I did invest in telltales fable game (not sure if that is the name of it a while back) should have waited for the game of the year edition so glitchy it was annoying!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Oh dear where to begin I love all games so it's kind of hard to be specific.
    I love FFS they are my fave but I do have a soft spot for RPGs. Lately when I have had a little time I have being playing the telltale walking dead game, I have a huge amount of games to catch up on if I am honest :D

I did invest in telltales fable game should have waited for the game of the year edition so glitchy it was annoying!
    If you like RPGs and extremely depressing stories then you should play Dark Souls! Awesome game!

• Advertisement

I played a bit of that I think back in the day, I must pick it up again, I am awful fussy with games :P although I have some stinkers in my collection!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement