Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Satori Rae wrote: »
    I played a bit of that I think back in the day, I must pick it up again, I am awful fussy with games :P although I have some stinkers in my collection!

We've all had the odd stinker or two in our collection. There's no shame in that! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Satori Rae wrote: »
    I played a bit of that I think back in the day, I must pick it up again, I am awful fussy with games :P although I have some stinkers in my collection!
    Did you rage quit? I know 10 people who have that game and me and 2 others are the only ones to finish it haha. And sure every game collection has some terrible games. I have some objectively awful games but I absolutely love them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

This is true nothing like going out spending fifty bucks on a game and finding out the disappointing truth that someone made and put their name to a rubbish game :P .I need a new console I haven't looked at any new games that wasn't for the vita of late. I d say I am shockingly behind. So what games do you all like?

You know what I think I did rage quit all I remember is I needed a weapon I think to progress in the game or some upgrade and I didn't get it, so father then chuck the game out the window I moved onto something else. :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,288 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*pretends to understand game conversation*
    I play solitaire myself, for pc of course..

• Advertisement

Grem I love Solitaire :D<3 oh and Tetris!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

My childhood consisted of one game. Good old Crash Bandicoot. Legend. :D

Crash was okish , for some reason I couldn't get into them games. I preferred the final fantasy games myself, rage and rapid racer, oh and the Spyro games they were decent :D I still have a working play station to this day with all my old games, although the sound quality on them is a tad wonky now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,288 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Duck hunt, f-zero and legend of mana for snes is what I can remember..

I foolishly sold my PS2 and games during a regretful purge a couple of years back :-/

• Advertisement

I'm here drinking tea pretending it's a cocktail!. Vivid imagination much..

That is a shame but you probably had good reason to at the time though so don't sweat it :D I sold my Ds which I really regret now :(

I have limited space where I live mainly due to collecting games, comics, games and the amount of art I do at some stage I am going to have to consider moving into a bigger house or selling some stuff :P I already started binning or giving my work away but only small bits I can part with. I am drowning in a sea of paper and pencils , infact I just found 4 pencils down my hoody tonight after I misplaced them (only 6 more to find) and the day before a pencil sharpener wrapped in my scarf, a sharpener I lost 4 days prior and I wondered my my scarf felt so heavy lately :/

And didn't I meanwhile go out and buy 4 more sharpeners :p

When will you be finished work Grem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I'm still playing Payday 2 a lot :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 820 ✭✭✭BunkMoreland

Shiminay wrote: »
    I pressed play on that video and that was the first time I heard this young Hozier chap.

I really don't get what the fuss is about, didn't rate it at all :S

Give his album a go. Take me to Church is not close to his best song, it's just the most popular.

Interesting watching Other Voices last night, then watching some of his performances on US TV on Youtube. The band members seem to have all changed bar one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Have a PlayStation 1 in my house. Looking at the graphics for games on it compared to games now is weird.

Will be finished at eight. There's an art thread in the forum if you fancy sharing a pic or two. :)

I will share :D once I water mark them I have a website I keep meaning to update, but never quiet get around to :/

Working on something new at the minute which honestly I am very proud of (I usually suffer from crippling self doubt and self esteem) :D 8......as in 8am? :o

Although I would prefer to work in the late hours myself not to many people around. Pay Day 2 cool beans I might check that out, I was dabbling with ARMA a good age ago to addictive that game!

I foolishly sold my PS2 and games during a regretful purge a couple of years back :-/
    You can still get those in a couple of places. :)

Satori Rae wrote:
    That is a shame but you probably had good reason to at the time though so don't sweat it  I sold my Ds which I really regret now 
    I sold my DS as well, for 20 euro in Cex for it. I hadn't even turned the thing on in about a year and a half though and it was taking up shoe space under my bed! :p
    Give his album a go. Take me to Church is not close to his best song, it's just the most popular.
    True dat. I like you, you should come by more often.
    KKkitty wrote:
    Have a PlayStation 1 in my house. Looking at the graphics for games on it compared to games now is weird.
    Me too! It is very odd. I always think it would be awesome if they brought Crash Bandicoot out again but only updated the graphics, nothing else. I'm an odd one, me. :o

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Ah, my musical tastes tend towards the extremely heavy :)

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote: »
    Ah, my musical tastes tend towards the extremely heavy :)

My musical tastes fall into three categories: toe tappin', non toe tappin' and crap.

My musical tastes fall into three categories: toe tappin', non toe tappin' and crap.

Apart from a couple of exceptions, my brother would say most of the music I listen to would fall into the latter category. :o

I am good with any music that can induce a hoot nanny or a hoe down......so metal metal and more metal :D

20 bucks for a Ds I got 80 for mine I was lucky though, seems to be that people are offering way less than what was normal to buy second hand goods these days.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Gah, my bloody ankle. Twisted my ankle on some stairs earlier, walking hurts.

Angron wrote: »

Sorry to hear that Mr A. Hope you heal up soon friend.

Angron wrote:

Try icing it a little :)

Ouch so painful, ice pack and elevation for you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Head banging to kerrang here.

I turned on kerrang recently shocking how different it is, but they still play some classics :D Scuzz to :) And one else remember redemption tv?

• Advertisement

I lived in two channel land for a long long time....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement