Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I lived in two channel land for a long long time....

That's extremely rough Grem! *hugs in HD*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,288 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's extremely rough Grem! *hugs in HD*

Fado fado, back in my day I *was* the remote control. Harumph.

Fado fado, back in my day I *was* the remote control. Harumph.

During my early years on this earth, We had one portable black 'n' white telly and one that was made out of WOOD! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

I remember the day when the only phones I knew of were attached to a wall :O

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

My first games console had wooden paneling (or wooden effect plastic I think), it was an Atari 2600 :p

<--- old

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

How do noccers ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Evening kids.

Satori Rae wrote: »
    I remember the day when the only phones I knew of were attached to a wall :O

We didn't even have one of those till the late 90's. Literally like the last people we knew to have a house phone.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,288 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hello you two! How are you?.

Evening ladies! *tips hat*

• Advertisement

Evening :)

Nothing wrong with being old....we get to be grumpy to :D

Hello you two! How are you?.
    Evening ladies! *tips hat*
    Evening :)

Nothing wrong with being old....we get to be grumpy to :D

Grand out guys and gals! Tired and have a mountain of college work to do but eh, it's time to chillax :D

I see my dragons have disappeared :(

Grand grem thanks.

Hugo ;)

Rae welcome to the madness :)

Heya mozz

Good call Mozz, every day needs some me time.. What happened dragons? I fear for mine, at work too much to check on them last two days..

heyday30 wrote: »
    We didn't even have one of those till the late 90's. Literally like the last people we knew to have a house phone.

Samish in our area, we got ours in 98/99

Good call Mozz, every day needs some me time.. What happened dragons? I fear for mine, at work too much to check on them last two days..

That I do need. I have being in a bit of a bad mood for the last few days, over worked and over tired I reckon. Just going to relax. Made some Black Bean and Feta Cheese burgers in college today with Kale crisps. My god it was scrumptious :D Tad bit on the spicy side but yeah, can see lots of them in my future :pac:

Boards tells me that our sigs are too big :( But I just fixed mine. I only have my newest egg and my two youngest hatchlings on display now :o Might have to do the same Grem!

There be dragons! :D

They will not and cannot take them from me :pac:

Ah I see. I'll fix it when I'm home so.. Can do feck all on phone.

• Advertisement

Whats all this talk of dragons?

Ah I see. I'll fix it when I'm home so.. Can do feck all on phone.

I hope yours will be ok! I have being sort of neglectful of mine lately too :o
    Whats all this talk of dragons?

Some of us raise dragons here. They're in our sigs :o We're a bit dragon mad around here :D

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    . Made some Black Bean and Feta Cheese burgers in college today with Kale crisps. My god it was scrumptious :D ![/QUOTE

Fair hungry now sounds amazing!!

Fair hungry now sounds amazing!!

Twas pretty savage to my surprise! And apparently it's pretty healthy for you too! I must say I did enjoy todays class on healthy eating. Don't think chef is a big fan of Weight Watchers though :pac:

I hope yours will be ok! I have being sort of neglectful of mine lately too :o

Some of us raise dragons here. They're in our sigs :o We're a bit dragon mad around here :D

Ah i see using the mobile site.

Like a little game * taken very seriously :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Mozz my favorite thing about being a kitchen porter years ago was tasting Rosemary jus and mashed potatoes with bacon bits in it.

Ah i see using the mobile site.

Like a little game * taken very seriously :D

It's about as close as I am going to get to owning a dragon so yes, I take it pretty serious :o :pac:

Twas pretty savage to my surprise! And apparently it's pretty healthy for you too! I must say I did enjoy todays class on healthy eating. Don't think chef is a big fan of Weight Watchers though :pac:

I wouldn't be a fan of WW myself, but I love black beans so so yummy once you don't do a me on it and forget to rinse them properly 0.0

I make parsnip crisps sometimes (and it is the one veggie I can't stand) but in crisp form its yummy, I must try Kale :)

It's about as close as I am going to get to owning a dragon so yes, I take it pretty serious :o :pac:

Same!! Between these guys and my tattoos that's my dragon collection.. :D

• Advertisement

KKkitty wrote: »
    Mozz my favorite thing about being a kitchen porter years ago was tasting Rosemary jus and mashed potatoes with bacon bits in it.

:eek: That just sounds savage!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement