Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Nah, I'll be grand probably once I get to sleep. Probably just a bad sprain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Angron, I got some ibuprofin if you need?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Angron wrote: »
    Nah, I'll be grand probably once I get to sleep. Probably just a bad sprain.

Compress it at least anyway if ya can. Hope you sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Links234 wrote: »
    just had a brief phonecall with herself.. I think we were both really tired and couldn't really talk all too much :(
    That sucks Links, it must be tough living so far apart like!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ouch Links, hope ye are able to communicate better later in the week..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Links234 wrote: »
    Angron, I got some ibuprofin if you need?
    Nah, thanks though. Gonna attempt to get some sleep, so good night folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭tillyjane

Anybody else cannot keep their eyes open while sitting on the couch with laptop and when ya go to lie down idin the bed, you are wide awake? Have to be up for the day in 3 and half hours, woop

Hah yeah that happens me a lot. Trying to get into better habits but it's slow work..

Ah same here! But I find if I have one bad day it derails all my hard work

Yeah, I'm feeling a little blue :o

• Advertisement

I hear ya Links

Links needs some steam powered shenanigans? Times like this I detest that I can't link videos..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Sure just copy paste the link in, no need to embed.

Links needs some steam powered shenanigans? Times like this I detest that I can't link videos..
    Oh go on then... ;)

I really love Rabbit's getup in this video, the headdress thingie she got going on was really interesting.

Shim, it's the phone that's the issue really, but thanks..

Links, my second favourite song by them!.:D

Links, my second favourite song by them!.:D

What's your favourite then and I'll throw that up? :D

Oh Wired Wrong of course, what a tune even if heart breaking..

Oh Wired Wrong of course, what a tune even if heart breaking..

Damn, like I didn't have enough heart breaking tonight? G'wan so ;)

Someday I might tire
    Having walked through these fires
    because I am wired wrong

Maybe someday I'll be
    In a place where I can see
    that I’m not wired wrong

Fecking still brings the tears :o

I'm feeling down because she tried to call me, but just communicating is so difficult right now, the calls are garbled, there's a delay and sometimes it'll just cut out randomly. It's hard when I just wanna talk to her and hear her voice again, but then when we try to call each other, and things don't work it just makes it even worse :(

Hugs for Links. :( and yeah I must be a bit of a masochist. Beers will have to happen I think.

Hugs for Links. :( and yeah I must be a bit of a masochist. Beers will have to happen I think.
    mmmm beer. But Links that really sucks. The time difference is an absolute killer like!

• Advertisement

Ah I'm alright for the most part, it just times like now when I wanna talk to her but can't, it's hard. And if you're a masochist then so am I, must've listened to that song about 10 times today already. :o I think when I'm feeling down, I'll listen to something that reflects my mood, it's something my girlfriend actually pointed out to me, she'd get worried about me because I was listening to a particular song. I posted a song on facebook a while ago and she asked me if there was anything wrong 'cos of that.

Also, about Wired Wrong, did you see the top comment on the video was from Isabella (Rabbit) who said:
    Despite what some think, I actually did not write this song. My brother (David Bennett) wrote this many years ago (2009?) and from his own experiences. I think the beauty is that we all have felt like we are wired wrong in some way.

Damn :o

Yeah read that.. It's such a song.. I tend to get very hung up on songs too.

Yeah read that.. It's such a song.. I tend to get very hung up on songs too.

Same as, I get really lost in music. I think that's a large part of why I'm somewhat obsessed with Steam Powered Giraffe right now, I discovered them at the right time, when I needed something to get lost in. And they're damn easy to get lost in too, they created a whole backstory for their robot characters and everything, it's pretty amazing. Still need to read the comic :o

I'm the same. When I feel songs I listen to depressing enough songs. For instance, when my childhood best friends stopped contact between us (for perfectly valid reasons, I majorly screwed up) this was the song I had on repeat on my laptop and phone

I'm the same.. Certain songs will bring me right back to a situation and I wouldn't listen to the cheery bubbly type music either..

Think I'm away to bed now :o

nai nai (or morning) folks ;)

Night Links, catch ya later.

To green coffee or not. I think not...

Always coffee

Night Links, catch ya later.

To green coffee or not. I think not...
    If you want to sleep no coffee haha

• Advertisement

Throw a pile of baileys into it, problem solved!.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement