Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Shiminay wrote: »
    Shim Squad shortens to SS :eek:

Shim Squad may shorten to SS, but so does DC Comics Suicide Squad

Shim Squad sounds cooler :cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,224 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yo Lair

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heyo Fathom, how are ya?.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

I have a kids song stuck in my head. It's from on of those kid-friendly tablets and it's about brushing teeth, but it's so damn catchy!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,224 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Heyo Fathom, how are ya?.
    I'm good. You?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Evening Fathom.

You need to hit your ears and brain up with some heavy metal Mr K to blast the kiddy song away.

I'm blasting Velvet Revolver's Contraband :D, hard to believe it's been 11 years since it was originally released.

Shiminay wrote: »
    Evening Fathom.
    Yo Shiminay. St Patrick's Day cheer!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Did someone here mention Breaking Benjamin in the last couple of days??

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ok here now. Keeping quiet. Pondered a beer but just couldn't bring myself to head anywhere..

• Advertisement

Did someone here mention Breaking Benjamin in the last couple of days??
    Yup, I did! Why?

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Yup, I did! Why?

Aah OK! I thought I was dreaming. :o

I'm listening to them now, haven't really listened to them in ages!

It's a bit odd listening to someone sing your name :p

Aah OK! I thought I was dreaming. :o

I'm listening to them now, haven't really listened to them in ages!

It's a bit odd listening to someone sing your name :p
    Haha yeah, we were talking about songs people listen to when you are in a certain mood lol. They are really good, too bad they broke up though! And what song are you listening to?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I've just stuck some Ministry on :D

Time to return to Los Santos and see if I can get a Heist or two sorted ;)

Haha yeah, we were talking about songs people listen to when you are in a certain mood lol. They are really good, too bad they broke up though! And what song are you listening to?

I tend to listen to stuff that reflects my mood rather than stuff that's likely to change my mood.

I was listening to The Diary of Jane but now I've got Until The End playing. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hey guys. Went to the local parade. Having a glass of wine now to drown the shamrock. How was the day for ye?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks, just had a big omellette for dinner :o

still feel like ****, but my tummy has settled at least

I tend to listen to stuff that reflects my mood rather than stuff that's likely to change my mood.

I was listening to The Diary of Jane but now I've got Until The End playing. :cool:
    Me, Grem and Links were all the same. I had "Give Me A Sing" on loop after a good friend of mine fell out with me. It helped!

TUNE! Absolutely love that song. Although I think Breath is my favourite.

What i'd give to see these guys rock Dublin again :D

Conspirators1.jpg

Me, Grem and Links were all the same. I had "Give Me A Sing" on loop after a good friend of mine fell out with me. It helped!

TUNE! Absolutely love that song. Although I think Breath is my favourite.

Oooh I like that song. Dear Agony and Breath were favourites of mine after myself and my ex split up. :o

I was just thinking that I've found most of the bands I listen to through TV shows or movies.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    What i'd give to see these guys rock Dublin again :D

Conspirators1.jpg

There's a fine lookin' specimen in the middle there.

Actually Slash himself is looking quite well too.. ;)

Oooh I like that song. Dear Agony and Breath were favourites of mine after myself and my ex split up. :o

I was just thinking that I've found most of the bands I listen to through TV shows or movies.
    I think Breaking Benjamin write the best songs ever for getting over a break-up haha.

I can't say I'm the same but I have heard songs I wouldn't have heard normally from TV shows and fell in love with the song!

There's a fine lookin' specimen in the middle there.

Actually Slash himself is looking quite well too.. ;)

Oh the things you'd do to Myles Kennedy :pac: :P

And Slash is looking damn well for someone hitting 50 this year.

Ok here now. Keeping quiet. Pondered a beer but just couldn't bring myself to head anywhere..
    Lite for me. Harp not Guinness. Potroast lunch. Tanks full. Skip supper.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I think Breaking Benjamin write the best songs ever for getting over a break-up haha.

I can't say I'm the same but I have heard songs I wouldn't have heard normally from TV shows and fell in love with the song!

Very true.

Same here. I found Breaking Benjamin after hearing a snippet of The Diary of Jane in Step Up 2 (don't judge me!). And I've said before I found Alter Bridge on WWE. Found my Chemical Romance after hearing Helena at the end of a film. Some other bands I can't remember exactly how I found.

I'm the same with songs though, my Shazam is full of songs from TV shows.
    Oh the things you'd do to Myles Kennedy :pac: :P

And Slash is looking damn well for someone hitting 50 this year.

I'd be banned if I wrote them down... ;)

He's 50?!

I'd be banned if I wrote them down... ;)

He's 50?!

Oooh must be some list :P, Slash is 49, he turns 50 in July.

• Advertisement

Oooh must be some list :P, Slash is 49, he turns 50 in July.

Oh it is... ;)

Someone on one of the Myles Kennedy fan pages on Facebook just posted this!!! :p;)

11065714_700638373378164_3998114894608380969_n.jpg?oh=f820af7be36cb803384a97966c19b6ee&oe=557E7DFC&__gda__=1434010948_05365143edebfc7802f43a96a07074ab

Jeez, Slash is looking great for 49!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement