Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Oh it is... ;)

Someone on one of the Myles Kennedy fan pages on Facebook just posted this!!! :p;)

11065714_700638373378164_3998114894608380969_n.jpg?oh=f820af7be36cb803384a97966c19b6ee&oe=557E7DFC&__gda__=1434010948_05365143edebfc7802f43a96a07074ab

Jeez, Slash is looking great for 49!

I'm curious to know what's on this list now, Get a hold of yourself Paws :P

Everyone from GN'R's Classic Era have aged well, with Axl being the only exception :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Love it Wolfie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

If that pic isn't allowed I'll remove it.. :o

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I'm curious to know what's on this list now, Get a hold of yourself Paws :P

Everyone from GN'R's Classic Era have aged well, with Axl being the only exception :pac:

I'd love to get a hold of him!

True, they have. Axl looks horrific though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,224 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Someone on one of the Myles Kennedy fan pages on Facebook just posted this!!! :p;)11065714_700638373378164_3998114894608380969_n.jpg?oh=f820af7be36cb803384a97966c19b6ee&oe=557E7DFC&__gda__=1434010948_05365143edebfc7802f43a96a07074ab
    Caught my eye.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Fathom wrote: »
    Yo cyberwolf. LOL link.

That is a badass

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

That is a badass
    Absolute badass. How the hell did he survive all that? Carbon Monoxide poisoning though, what a sh1t way to go!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,224 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

That is a badass
    Badass

I'd love to get a hold of him!

True, they have. Axl looks horrific though.

It's after 9 so fire away :P

Well 2006-2010 Axl was alright, but he let himself go somewhere during 2011 Case in point Rock In Rio 2011.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Absolute badass. How the hell did he survive all that? Carbon Monoxide poisoning though, what a sh1t way to go!

Apparently he rolled a natural 20 for constitution.

• Advertisement

Case in point Rock In Rio 2011.
    Rio Brasil. Vale tudo. Anything goes. Yo Lith. :cool:

Sup Fathom

Sup Fathom
    I'm good. Hope you too. Got invite for drinks. Just now. I'm gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hiya nocs:)

Fathom wrote: »
    I'm good. Hope you too.

Got invite for drinks. Just now. I'm gone.
    Enjoy! I wish I got invited for drinks sometimes, I'm normally the one that either has to organise drinks or go out on my own :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heyo Writer..

Same here MrK, fly solo a lot.

Going out solo for drinks > going out with a gang

That's just me though, i find going out with a gang absolutely crazy, i prefer my pints without having to suffer fools being well fools.

Jaysus I am turning into a right cranky bastard.

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Well 2006-2010 Axl was alright, but he let himself go somewhere during 2011 Case in point Rock In Rio 2011.
    No idea when it was but the braids weren't a good look for him at all.
    hiya nocs
    Heyo :)
    mrkiscool2 wrote:
    Enjoy! I wish I got invited for drinks sometimes, I'm normally the one that either has to organise drinks or go out on my own 
    Same.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mostly i'm the same Lith, prefer my own pace and a book too at times. The odd night it just feels bad.

Lithium93_ wrote:
    That's just me though, i find going out with a gang absolutely crazy, i prefer my pints without having to suffer fools being well fools.
    I like going out with a gang to a gig (music or comedy) or a pub, not clubs, I detest clubs.

• Advertisement

No idea when it was but the braids weren't a good look for him at all.

He had the braids from 2006-to sometime 2008, he didn't have them in 2009.. I actually thought the braids suited Axl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

how's everyone doing tonight? Can't stay too long, have to be up early for my 3rd trail day of college

No one invites me out as well, and rarely go out on my own

btw angron and steph are ok :)

Same here MrK, fly solo a lot.
    Meh I don't mind it when clubbing but when I want to go to the bar or something it's tough!
    Going out solo for drinks > going out with a gang

Jaysus I am turning into a right cranky bastard.
    Depends where you are going!
    Same.
    Aww! See? This is why we need a beers!

I only hang around local, when i do decide to go out that is, couldn't be half arsed going to Galway.

Lithium93_ wrote:
    He had the braids from 2006-to sometime 2008, he didn't have them in 2009.. I actually thought the braids suited Axl.
    Really? Maybe I just don't like braids. :o They didn't suit Jared Leto either.
    btw angron and steph are ok 
    :)
    mrkiscool2 wrote:
    Aww! See? This is why we need a beers!
    I couldn't go to the last one lol :o

Really? Maybe I just don't like braids. :o They didn't suit Jared Leto either.

:)

I couldn't go to the last one lol :o
    Well sure if we give people plently of time to prepare it'd be a good idea. I'll shoot Wolfie a message now sure!

mrkiscool2 wrote:
    Well sure if we give people plently of time to prepare it'd be a good idea. I'll shoot Wolfie a message now sure!
    Now I'm all nervous.. :o

Now I'm all nervous.. :o
    For why? (Yes I know that's bad English but it's a favourite phrase of mine!)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Did somebody say beers?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement