Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Line outside pub? Yikes! *Feels smug all of a sudden*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Well sound then, we can set up a courier system where you send me the cake and I eat it before telling you how it was :P

All righty then. I might just hire a helicopter and charge it to the college. Tell em I need it for practice :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Can I get some too Mozz? I'm overcome with a burning need for cheesecake

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    All righty then. I might just hire a helicopter and charge it to the college. Tell em I need it for practice :D
    Sound! I was going to pay for the courier but if you can get the helicopter free I'd be happy!

Links234 wrote: »
    Can I get some too Mozz? I'm overcome with a burning need for cheesecake

Oh but of course!!! I see you're a fan of lemon meringue cheesecake so I could make a few for ya :D Or anything you want really.

• Advertisement

I'm getting hungry :o

I am sorry for all the food talk lately. My life is just over run with it these days :pac:

Don't worry about it, I just everyone just got hungry and went to get food :o

I think I need to grab a shower :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Distracted by games. Silly angry birds.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm happy with myself. One of my old housemates is big into Pokémon, and I found out what pokémon above all others she wanted as shiny. Anyway, I've managed to trade for one that I can send to her.

shiny_dragonair_global_link_art_by_trainerparshen-d6thb62.png

• Advertisement

Ok the plots a little strange (they managed to overcome the problem of light speed by extracting matter from eggs from flying whales) but it's quite a stunning piece of work :eek: If they made this into a movie, I'd definitely watch it.

girlfriend says she misses my cooking :o

Oh you got talking to her? Yay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Hi Noccers. :)

Hey there KMQ, how are ya?.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Hiya KMQ! How was your Paddy's Weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭FueledbyCoffee

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    I don't change. I am who I am. Simple as. All I want in life is to be a teacher and to be with someone. The first part, which I thought would be harder after dropping out of college in 3rd year, is proving to be a lot easier than finding someone. Which sucks. Because, as much as this sounds cocky and egotistical, I'm a fcuking catch. I'm an awesome guy who would do anything I could for a person I cared about. I just wish people could see that :(

You are right, there's no point being fake, can't stand that. I know when I met my husband I was sick of fellas and told him what you see is what you get and I wasn't looking to be with him all the time but we ended up really enjoying being together so after work one of us would ring the other playing it cool haha and we would end up together.

I suppose what I'm saying in sometimes the right person comes along at the right time when they're supposed to, sounds corny but we are together 16 years and married 12 years in October.

Oh you got talking to her? Yay!
    Yeah, only briefly though

Oh, still waiting for a response about the boots, so that's annoying me

Btw Hi everybody, I'm having the box of Lindt chock I got for Mother's day mmm

Hi Fueled by Coffee ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Nearly time for bed I think, work tomorrow :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

Links234 wrote: »
    Hi Fueled by Coffee ;)

your giving me ideas :p

Hi Links,
    Yes Johnny coffee would be lovely but it would keep me up all night, in saying that I probably will be either way !

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Jessica Nigri makes my heart beat faster than the double bass breakdown in Metallica's One.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

can't sleep:(

tomorrow's gonna be fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

tomorrows the first day of the rest of your life

tomorrows the first day of the rest of your life

true, kinda makes it a bit nerve ranking

can't sleep:(

tomorrow's gonna be fun!

What are you up to writer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Hey guys! :) Paddy's was boring and quiet but I'm okay with that! Partially no money anyway and partially a bit of laziness too but I don't think I complain anymore about hating long weekends and not having people around or not having anything to do or anywhere to go, 'cos I know that I could have gone off and hung out and done stuff if I wanted to but just didn't bother, just a different mind-set to feeling like not having peeps to do stuff with! On the flip-side though I might as well be hungover because I currently feel so in-explicably and randomly nauseous and bleurgh and eeeughghghgh all fricking night. :( And headachey. :/ I needs someone to mind me. :/

How is one and all keeping?

• Advertisement

What are you up to writer?

I'm on a few weeks trail at a college I hope to get a place in, back in for my 3rd day tomorrow after a two week break. oh the nerves!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement